Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
Winggirl77 here! I really LOVE the HUNGER GAMES, Maximum Ride, and Harry Potter! I absolutely LOOOOVE to read, I'm reaaaly sarcastic, and I like to hang out with ma besty, SilverNight92. (In the future, we will be writing A LOT of stories as partners, just so ya no. Check out her stories and profile because they are AMAZING!!!! We will also be adding some of our stories to her profile too, so PLEASE KEEP US ON AUTHOR ALERT! WE HAVE A LOT OF STORIES PLANNED!:) )
Now I'm going to tell you about myself... with QUESTIONS!!!!!!! :D
-blue, purple, green, and orange ( Bcuz it's Peeta's favorite color xD )!!!!
Hanging out w/ friends, reading (:D), playing sports, drawing, and listening to music!
-Nope! Well... unless you count Peeta... (BTDubs... he's Mine! hehe.. No offense.. :) )
I LIKE CHEESE!
-OMG!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!! WE ARE AWESOME!!!!! (Hi fives eachother)
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS?
-Volleyball, softball, and archery
WHERE ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO TRAVEL TO?
-Hawaii, Mammoth, Lake Powell, and Big Bear!
ARE YOU CONSIDERED A TOM BOY OR GIRLY GIRL?
-I'm considered both because I'm athletic and I hate makeup and gossip, but I do like dresses. :D
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC GENRE?
-I guess it would be country or pop.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS?
-Well. I have A LOT of favorite songs that I can go on and on and on and on and on about, but I'll just say my favorite song currently (you should be grateful...) It is Ocean Wide by The Afters!
WHAT SONGS/ ARTISTS DO YOU HATE?
-I hate Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black (I'm sorry but who really likes her besides herself? I mean like come on... really?), and I guess OneDirection (I really don't get what people LOVE about them?)
-Sry no can do...
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HAIRSTYLE?
-I really like my hair down, but if I had to put it up, it would be in a bun.
WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN?
WHAT ARE YOU TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH?
-PEETA, reading (I'm a total bookworm), music, PEETA, Taylor Swift, Country Music, PEETA, The Hunger Games, volleyball, wait did I say PEETA yet?
DO YOU LIKE PINACOLADA'S? (In that weird funky tune from that song)
-OMG. I LOVE them!!!! hehe (Not literally, but I've tasted one just recently and it's pretty good!)
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES?
-If I had to chose a second team... It. Would. Be... FINNICK!!!!!!!
-REALLY mad at Gale..(Again... no offense to them Gale fans out there)
-Fannie! (Finnick and Annie!)
-Oh. And one final thing. THE HUNGER GAMES CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!!! :)
TEAM PEETA OR GALE?
-Wait!!!! Didn't I just tell you! It's PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM FANG OR DYLAN? (FROM MAXIMUM RIDE)
-Definitely Fang. But I have to admit.. Dylan is pretty hot...(Not my brother!)
UUMMM... LETS SEE... UUUMMM... OH! YAH! WHAT. IS. THE. COLOR. OF. THE. SKY.?
-DUH!!!!!!! It's green!!!!!!!! Who doesn't know what the color of the sky is?...(people these days...)
SO! I bet you can now tell that I. am. CRAZY!!!!!!!! Yep. That's me! Or... you could call me phsyco... I. Love. PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!...Hehe... peanut butter... :D
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE...
So, here's how it works:
Opening Credits: Live U, Love U, Breathe U -Tay Barton (ok...)
Waking Up: What The Hell -Avril Lavigne (wat?)
First Day At School: Over You -Miranda Lambert (ummm...)
Making Your New Best Friend: The Way I Loved You -Taylor Swift (WAT?)
Falling In Love: Hey Stephen -Taylor Swift (...)
Breaking Up: The Best Day -Taylor Swift (WTF???)
Prom: Fake ID -Big and Rich (o..kk...)
Graduation: Our Song -Taylor Swift (Huh)
Life's Okay: Honey Bee -Blake Shelton (Interesting)
Death of a Close Friend: Teardrops on My Guitar -Taylor Swift (That makes since..)
Mental Breakdown: If I Die Young -The Band Perry (That works)
Driving: Mean -Taylor Swift (No Comment)
Flashback: Send It On -Friends For Change (Ok)
Getting Back Together: Sparks Fly -Taylor Swift (It fits)
Birth of Child: Tim McGraw -Taylor Swift (ok)
Wedding scene: Make It In America -Victorious Cast (uhhh...)
Car Accident: I Won't Give Up -Jason Mraz (perfect)
Final Battle: Tell Me That You Love Me (WTH!!!)
Death Scene: Last Name -Carrie Underwood (NO)
Funeral song: Just a Dream -Carrie Underwood (That is a great fit!)
End Credits: Countdown -Victorious Cast (Good)
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8.Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
sry...it's a secret
Are you done?
Depends, are YOU?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend. (My mom is my best friend?)
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
9. If you choose...
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
This is my life as a tribute in the Hunger Games (made up life): (These are not my questions, I just found them.)
Name: Alice Rose Odair
Personality: Fun, crazy, and bubbly around friends. Quite shy in school.
Appearance: Light, wavy brown hair, sea green eyes, 5'5/5'6,
Hobbies: Swimming, talking with friends
Reaped or Volunteered?: Volunteered
Reaction to reaping/Reason for Volunteering: I volunteered for my little sister
Family: mom (Annie), dad (Finnick), little sister, little brother (Annie and Finnick were never in the Hunger Games)
Ruled for or against the games?: Against
Life before the games: (3rd Person) She was quiet in the district except in front of her friends and would help her dad out at the dock. She had a crush on one guy and she didn't think he new she existed. She grew up learning how to swim and was on the swimming team at school. She wasn't poor. She was considered a merchant, but she didn't think so. Her life was fine until the morning of the reaping.
Strengths (max 4): Running, swimming, finding food, and healing
Weaknesses (min 3): climbing trees, killing (if needed too), and fires
Token (optional): Sea Green Gem necklace (Gift from Father)
Reaping outfit: Light blue skirt, white shirt, hair down with a plumeria flower clipping up part of it.
Chariot outfit: Blue shimmering dress making it look like an ocean when twirling, sea green heels, wavy hair with glitter in it.
Interview outfit: Sea Blue dress that goes up to a couple inches above the knee, Curly hair, white flats.
Training score: 8
Alliance: District partner, another tribute
Romance?: Yes. District partner (crush)
Fears: Being separated by alliance, starvation, dehydration, enemies, death
Best Weapon?: Bow and Arrows (was taught by her father for self protection)
Arena Strategy: Try to stay quiet, trap an enemy
Training Strategy: Learning how to catch food, Memorizing edible plants, learning how to start a fire, learning to use other weapons, (not going near a bow and arrow)
Interview Strategy: Come out confident, but also shy so tributes will not notice you, and be flirtatious for the crowd.
Would you rather win or let your district partner?: I would tell my district partner, family, and friends that I love them and maybe let my district partner win. I would be with God in heaven, watching over everyone I loved if I died.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
What's my element?
[ ] You are good at breaking up fights.
[X] You are a great swimmer. (I'm fair)
[X] You like the rain. (It's nice)
[X] You can stay calm in stressful situations. (Sometimes...)
[ ] You are very generous.
[X] You hate rules. (Who doesn't!)
[ ] You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
I guess my element is air! :)
What Character Am I? (Hunger Games)
[x] You would do anything to protect your family.
[x] You have good aim.
[ ] You hate cats.
[X] You like to wear your hair in a braid.
[x] You find sticking to instructions tough.
[ ] You aren’t too fond of people in general.
[X] You hold grudges.
[ ] You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug.
[ ] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
[x] You’re an artist.
[X] You love to bake.
[x] You can decorate well.
[x] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
[x] Your favorite color is orange. (one of them!)
[ ] People tend to be charmed by you.
[x] You’re a fantastic liar.
[x] You’re a hopeless romantic. (with PEETA)
[ ] You have a strong sense of self.
[x] You question everything.
[ ] You’re very defiant.
[ ] You’re spontaneous.
[ ] You’re a rebel with a cause.
[X] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
[ ] People would describe you as being good-looking.
[x] If your friend was in trouble, you’d do anything to try and help them.
[x] You hate your Government.
[x] You don’t mind providing for your family.
[x] You like sugar cubes.
[ ] Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous.
[ ] You’ve been used for your looks.
[x] You’re a skilled swimmer.
[x] When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied
[ ] You’re very popular, but don’t want to be.
[x] You’re protective.
[ ] When the person you love isn’t with you, you feel lost and lonely.
[x] There’s more to you than what people see.
[x] You hate it when people judge you or others before getting to know them.
[x] You’re innocent. (well i am...)
[ ] You have blonde hair.
[x] You adore animals.
[x] You love helping people in need.
[ ] People seem to be fond of you.
[ ] Over time you’ve become quite wise.
[X] You are nurturing.
[x] When you’re older, you want to be a doctor or a nurse.
[ ] You have an older brother or sister who would do anything for you.
[x] You are very forgiving. (I'm a little i guess)
[x] You’re creative.
[X] You root for the underdog.
[x] You dress simply.
[x] You stand up for your cause.
[ ] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
[x] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
[x] You would be willing to die for a cause.
[x] You are brave.
[ ] Your ideas are very ‘out there’ and they stand out from the rest.
[ ] You aren’t like anybody you live with.
[X] You’re somewhat materialistic.
[ ] You’ve dyed your hair a wild color.
[ ] You’re somewhat naive.
[ ] You’re chirpy.
[ ] You’re punctual and hate lateness.
[ ] Etiquette is important to you.
[ ] You’re rich.
[ ] You can be considered an airhead.
[ ] While you may seem shallow, you have hidden depths.
] You hate where you work.
[x] You’re very sarcastic.
[ ] You get drunk very often
[x] People might find you condescending.
[ ] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
[x] You’re very lonely.
[x] You’re very intelligent.
[ ] You tell it like it is.
[x] You’re dependent on something/someone.
[X] You’re grumpy.
[ ] You’re cunning.
[ ] You’re a bold, gutsy person.
[x] People might call you crazy. (Might?)
[x] You want things to be fair.
[ ] You’ve had a rough time in life.
[X] You really don’t like most people.
[ ] You have short hair.
[ ] You don’t like being in water.
[ ] You’re defiant.
[X] You’re lonely.
[x] You have bad memories which you can’t seem to let go of.
[x] You love music.
[ ] You’re small and graceful.
[x ] You hum often.
[ ] You inspire others.
[x] You’re always hungry.
[x] People underestimate you.
[x] You’re innocent.(yep)
[x] You’re smarter than you look.
[ ] You’re an underdog.
[ ] You’re a good singer
I'm most like Peeta and Cinna!
MY HUNGER GAMES/PERCY JACKSON/HOGWARTS HOUSE PLACING
Katniss: HOGWARTS= Gryffindor
Peeta: HOGWARTS= Hufflepuff
Gale: HOGWARTS= Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
Haymitch: HOGWARTS= Ravenclaw
Effie: HOGWARTS= Hufflepuff
Cinna: HOGWARTS= Ravenclaw
Cato: HOGWARTS= Slytherin
Clove: HOGWARTS= Slytherin
Glimmer: HOGWARTS= Slytherin
Rue: HOGWARTS= Hufflepuff
Prim: HOGWARTS= Hufflepuff
President Snow: HOGWARTS= Slytherin
Finnick: HOGWARTS= Gryffindor
-We are born with two legs, two arms, two eyes, two hands, but only one heart. Thats because the other heart is somewhere around the world, waiting for you
-One day, I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, Then it hit me
-Two men walk into a bar, The third one ducks.
-Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
-Boys are like slinkeys. Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
-It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
-If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let the world wonder how you did it.
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
-Of course I'm talking to myself, who else can I trust?
-I'm not afraid of Death, what's it gonna do kill me?
-If two wrongs don't make a right...try three.
-When life gives you lemons, squirt them in the eyes of your enemies.
-Don't knock on death's door, ring the doorbell and run- he hates that!
-It's better to keep quiet and let someone think you're stupid, than to open your mouth and prove it.
-It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.
-"It's just strange how the evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't."
-if you talk about me i got some advice. click your heels 3 times and say 'i wish i had a life'!
-"Nobody move! I dropped my brain."
-"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."
-"He who laughs last didn't get it."
-I'm not random, i just have many tho- OH A SQUIRREL!
-Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
-Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
-Love me or hate me. Personally I could care less
-Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
-Isn't it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us
-If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
-I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
-I'm not obsessed...I just think intensely...
1) If you have a crush on someone but think they will never go for you bold this
2) If you are athletic and proud of it bold this
3) If you are a bookworm and proud of it bold this
4) If you are obsessed with the Hunger Games and you compare it to everything in life bold this
5) If you have a best friend that is short and loves the Hunger Games and Percy Jackson bold this (No offense SilverNight92!)
6) If you have a friend that is obessed with anime and wants to be an anime character bold this
7) If you listen and love country music bold this
8) If you are crazy and you know it bold this
9) If you have an annoying brother that can eat you out of house and home bold this
10) If you have nieces and nephews bold this
11) If you are an only child bold this
12) If you have more than one sibling bold this
13) If you are the middle child of your family bold this
14) If you love Everlark (PeetaXKatniss) from The Hunger Games bold this
15) If you hate Galeniss (GaleXKatniss) from the Hunger Games bold this
16) If you have parents or a parent that doesn't want you to date until your thrity bold this
17) If you have a brother that is over protective and says that he is trying to protect you bold this
18) If you have a brother that says what we have is tough love bold this
19) If you have ever been called a dictionary/encyclopedia for being smart bold this
20) If you are stupid and proud of it bold this
21) If you have ever been in charge of your house bold this
22) If you have ever been called goth because you like the color black bold this
23) If people think that you are emo because you wear black bold this
24) If you have friends that are crazier than you if your crazy bold this
25) If you eat alot and love food bold this
26) If you have to have internet or you'll die bold this
27) If you love sports but can't play because you suck at them bold this
28) If you love little kid movies but you arent a kid bold this
29) If you think that you should be allowed to date bold this
30) If you have ever pretended to be a Power Ranger bold this
31) If you have ever pretended to be a Jedi and swish a fake light saber around bold this
32) If you have ever ran into a door becuse you weren't paying attention bold this
33) If you have ever hit yourself in the process of trying to hit someone else bold this
34) If you have ever been in a restaurant and acted weird and scared people bold this
35) If your pinky finger is as big as your nose bold this
36) If you have callouses on your finger from writing so much bold this
37) If you have ever wanted to be a singer or songwriter bold this
38) If you read books and watch the movie of it if it has one and you think the book is always better bold this
39) If you listen to Spanish music but can't Spanish bold this
40) If you speak a language besides English bold this (Bonjure. Como tele vu?) that means: hello how are you.
41) If you have a phone but only use it to read fanfiction bold this
42) If you believe that movies like Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and other fiction movies are real bold this
43) If everytime you look at a ball point pen and think it will turn into a sword everytime you press it bold this
44) If you love and listen to punk rock music bold this
45) If you have ever got hit in the face with a pan because it fell from a shelf bold this
46) If you think that people who are snotty and stuck up suck bold this
47) If you think that some jocks are hot but mean and messed up bold this
48) If you listen to people that are crazy and believe them bold this
49) If you live with sadness and hurt but live through it bold this
50) If you have never experienced a near death experience bold this
51) If you think that over controlling girls are snotty and stuck up sad people that are pushed into fit in bold this
52) If you are obsessed with someone because you make up screams to make them yours bold this (PEETA!)
53) If you are a fangirl of someone bold this
54) If you have a person that loves to be with you bold this (How would I know?)
55) If you have a best friend that thinks they have ADHD bold this
56) If you have a parent/parents that think they are young and dress young bold this
57) If you think that you are crazy because all your fantasies came true bold this
58) If you are crazy because you have people tell you that you are crazy and you smile bold this
59) If you have a crazy family some crazy is normal bold this
60) If you think that crazy is normal so you think normal people are crazy bold this
61) If you have grandparents that think they are beautiful Barbie dolls bold this (Jokingly..hopefully...)
62) If you love Lemonade Mouth you will think about forming a band with a citrus band name bold this
63) If you have ever been in a train bold this
64) If you have ever been in a plane bold this
65) If you think that Chris Brochu from Lemonade Mouth (he plays Ray Beech) is hot bold this
66) If you have a family member that dances to movie songs bold this
67) If you have ever seen the movie Prom bold this
68) If you believe that the zombie apocalypse is gonna happen bold this
69) If you believe that purple bunnies will soon rule the world bold this
70) If you have a family member that believes life is not worth living bold this
71) If you have a family member that thinks that if death is coming welcome it instead of fight it because all it does is cause you pain bold this
72) If you have ever listened to Secondhand Serenade bold this
73) If you ever wanted to get out of school then when you finally got out you want to go back in bold this
74) If you have ever listened to Metalica bold this
75) If you have ever thought that life is only worth living if you live it to the fullest bold this
76) If you think that Mexican food is good bold this
77) If you have ever ran into a telephone pole because you weren't paying attention bold this
78) If you have ever burned your mouth eating ice cream bold this
79) If you think that killing animals is cruel bold this
80) If you think that people that are mean had a bad childhood bold this
81) If people say you are an idiot and you take it as a compliment bold this
82) If you spend your time reading this because you are awesome bold this
83) If you have any sibling that love to fight bold this
84) If you ever just want to start a riot bold this
85) If you think that a day without laughter is a day wasted bold this
86) If you have ever magined getting married to a actor or superstar bold this
87) If you think that if you fish with your hands you are a redneck bold this
88) If you think that healthy food tastes good bold this
89) If you have ever wanted to be a princess or queen but people told you that you can't bold this
90) If you think that people that have anger issues have gone to anger managment but it doesn't work bold this
91) If you have ever wrote a story longer than the longest novel you've ever read bold this
92) If you have ever decided to be stuid and do what i did here bold this
93) If you think I am a crazy person for writing this bold this
94) If your favorite number is 7 then bold this
95) If you think that this is too long bold this
96) If you have read all the Harry Potter books bold this
97) If you have ever tried to blow a straw wrapper with the straw bold this (and epicly failed)
98) If you love school bold this
99) If you think that movies are better than books bold this
100) If you think i should end here bold this
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Linizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Blue Cat
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Sarah (Dont know wat the street name is)
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Beclilum
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, drink): Purple Sprite
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Icsoide
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Michelle
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Fishy (I no, my brother named my cat Fishy ok?!)
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Pineapple Friends
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Green Hook
19 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow, bitch!"
17. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things and add another one to the list! XD
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.)
1. Repeat everything the person says in a question.
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World." incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh no, not now, damn motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say, "I wonder what all these do." and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Ask every passenger that goes up if you can press the button for them.
26. Log on to a computer, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream: "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
27. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
28. When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the dang thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes, turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
29. Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
30. Bring a chain saw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
31. Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
32. If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" whenever there is processing time required.
33. Print out the complete works of Shakespeare, and then when it's all done (two days later) say that all you wanted was one line.
34. Put a large, gold-framed portrait of the British Royal Family on your desk and loudly proclaim that it inspires you.
35. Send e-mails constantly to the person next to you.
36. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
37. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
38. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
39. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
40. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
41. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
42. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
43. Swat at flies that don't exist.
44. Dance, while drumming noisily against the walls.
45. Lay in the elevator in a sleeping bag with your pillow in your pajamas with one of those eye mask things on, and pretend to be asleep and snore loudly.
Girl: Do you love me?
Girl: Will you hit me?
Guy: NO! Why would you think that?
Girl: Will you be next to me when I'm sad?
Guy: Of coarse!
Girl: Do you hate me?
Girl: Would you kiss me if we where in the rain?
Girl: DEAR!! -read backwards.. that's after the marriage-...
You know you're a writer if you:
1. Hold your pencil incorrectly
2. Talk yourself through math problems out loud
3. Would rather write a despription of a setting than draw a picture of it
4. Occasionally develop an unhealthy obsession with something (The Hunger Games! Hehehe)
5. Have multiple personalities
6. Keep your emotions bottled up inside and then let them run free through your writing
7. Get super happy whenever you write a really good sentence (imagery, personification, etc.)
8. Like confusing your friends with big words
"You know you're obsessed with the Hunger Games series when.." (The BOLD is me!
You buy another set of books just so you can lend them out and keep your set nice :)
You went out to buy the posters the second you heard about them
You wikipedia katniss
You become team peeta or team gale
When you listen to music you imagine different scenes from the book in your head
You came up with your own tune for the hanging tree and rues song
You think cinna flavius and octavia are stylish
When you're out in nature you start thinking about what you would do in a survival situation
You are convinced everyone needs to learn how to make snares and tie knots
You keep on reading the headlines about uprisings in Egypt as "Uprising in (District) Eight."
When you see the word "Pita" and you automatically think of Peeta.
When you see a bird you think of a Mockingjay. (Especially a Mockingbird :D)
You’re now saying OMGale, WTFinnick, and Shut the Peeta Bread Up.
You’ve actually spent time figuring out the district locations
You consider doing your "What Animal Am I Like?" school project on a Mockingjay.
The first thing you notice about someone is how much they look like [insert character name here].
You cast the movie for yourself and hate it when others say different.
You decided to take up archery.
When you get a cat, you name it Buttercup.
You plead your parents to get you a goat for your birthday,
You put anything HG-related in your name.
You know who might be playing Katniss, Gale or Peeta in the movie. (I already know!)
You can't pick your favorite book.
You cried when Rue died. (Sadly, I didn't...*cries*)
You can quote any, usually all, of the books.
You tell non-readers why this should be the first book they finish in a year and a half.
You look for where the names came from.
You go to a book signing.
You have any HG memoribilia. (Wat?)
You can relate it to real life.
You compare other books' themes/characters to it.
You see billboards advertising 'Vote Me, District 11' and are immediately reminded of the Hunger Games.
You went to see District 9 just because of the title.
You always misread To Kill a Mockingbird as To Kill a Mockingjay.
You cannot take the word 'finicky' seriously.
When you see bread you try to categorize what District it came from.
You persuaded multiple people to read the books.
You actually screamed when Katniss kissed the wrong guy.
You think that there is a wrong guy.
You care that there's a wrong guy.
You can debate who the wrong guy is.
You have a friend named "Peter" and have accidentally called him "Peeta".
You understand these.
You made a fan version of Rue's Lullaby.
You made a fan version of The Hanging Tree.
You listened to a fan version of a song.
You have a favorite fan version.
You can draw a mockingjay.
You dress up as a character for Halloween. (I will!)
You make your mother drive around town for 3 hours to find a play bow and arrow for [said] costume.
You make an entire lunchtime conversation about which guy was better. (PEETA!)
When people say "Which planet is Lady Gaga from?", you say "The Capitol".
You have the Hunger Games board game.
You wear your hair in a braid everyday. (Not everyday..)
You plan all your outfits according to Katniss' outfits in the books.
You force yourself to like lamb stew because Katniss likes it.
You watch all the cake decor/baker shows because that's what Peeta would watch.
Whenever you hear the word "glimmer" you think THG.
You realise that saying "Peter" in a British accent sounds like "Peeta". (TOTALLY)
When spell check says Peeta or Katniss are not real words you add them to the dictionary.
You start a THG club.
You hate roses just cause Snow likes them.
You flip out when you meet someone that looks like one of the characters.
You get grey contacts.
You hate it when people bash the books.
You hate when people read the books because you are over protective because you are weird like that.
You use quotes from THG as advice for other people.
You have started compiling songs for the THG soundtrack.
You have casted yourself in the movie.
You have casted yourself as the casting director so you can get the right characters.
You will bring things to chuck at the movie screen if the movie doesn't turn out right.
You think that new movie that's coming out "The Killing Games" is a cheap rip-off of THG.
You think "The Girl in the Arena" is a rip-off of THG.
You will pay $40 to get a VIP seat to the premiere of THG. (Even more!)
New swear words* D District
Not a day will go by without you making SOME sort of reference to the THG.
You have tried making your own metal Mockingjay pin.
You have actually spent hours online looking at Mockingjay pins and wishing you were 18 so you could order them.
You have your own bird pins and have declared them your "Mockingjay pins"
You want bread with a Mockingjay stamped on it.
You will sometimes determine if you like a person depending on if they have read the THG series and liked it.
Whenever you see the word "Uprising" or "rebellion" you think immediately of THG.
You start having dreams about THG.
You've bought a Hunger Games T-Shirt. Or want one very,very badly.
You've talked about this book so much you've convinced some of your friends to read it. And the school librarian.
Your notebooks are full of THG doodles.
You know what District you're from.
You can't go to sleep because you're thinking about THG.
You're having a normal conversation with someone, and THG always winds up in it.
You are TOTALLY OBSESSED, AND PROUD OF IT!! (totally proud)
You accidentally call people Peeta, Katniss, or Gale, based on appearances
You wear fingerless gloves. (I have a pair)
You pretend to yourself fingerless gloves were invented after THG.
You so want to learn archery.
You wish Peeta (totally true, but the bad thing is that I'm not the only one and I have to share) and Gale and Katniss and Rue and Prim and all the other characters you love were real.
You actually look up the hunger games on youtube/google/wikipedia/or anything else (Fanfiction too!)
You finish reading THG or CF in less than a week put together.
You've decided not to wear make-up or anything, 'cause Katniss doesn't like it (I didn't like it before)
Your desktop picture on your computer is something related to THG. (PEETA PEETA PEETA)
You counted down till Mockingjay is released, and tell everyone around you, when no one else really cares.
You have read the book 5 times (About..)
You have already made plans to see the movie
You spend hours watching trailors and fan made casts
You have memorized the whole book. (A lot of it...)
You see a situation and connect it to the THG some how.
You think of your worst enemy and President Snow pops into your head.
You've already decided if you were in the Hunger Games, what your strategy would be.
When you see a round clock you think of CF or Wiress.
You're proud that you look similar to that of Katniss's discription: (brown eyes, olive skin, black/brown hair and you keep in a braid...Some people say I do!)
You know you're obsessed with the Hunger Games when...you stay up until 3 in the morning reading each book.
You want to find a guy like Gale and Peeta.
You nicknamed your cat Katniss.
You buy a shirt that says "Destroy the Capitol!"
And you freak out on people when they say they havent read it.
You scream when someone says that THG are anything like the twilight.
Every time you see a goat or cat you think of Prim's goat Lady and Buttercup
You spend hours looking up pictures for a really cool picture for Facebook or Goodreads.
When you see a girl with a braid you start wondering if its Katniss (I've never done this one lol)
Every time you watch Narnia and see Peter you think of Peeta holding Katniss *sigh*
You bust out laughing when ever you think of Finnick in his net thingy
You say to your friends do you want a sugar cube? and Do you find me...Distracting? and pose :) (All the Time! :D)
You pretend your Katniss when your outside climbing a tree.
You don't think that the people adding to this list are weird...
You make up alternate endings for Mockingjay.
You threaten your friends until they read the books.
Someone says "I want Justin Bieber to play Peeta" you think is not a bad idea (obviously if you like JB) (NO)
You crumbled cinnamon and dill together to see what Peeta really smells like
You drink hot cocoa and you think of katniss
You write your own THG fanfiction.
You make your own propos.
You cried during the span of the series.
You make your teachers read THG. (I tried to.. :( )
You label your friends as characters. (See above)
You wish you had a Cinna app.
You dye your cat's fur to look like Buttercup's.
When you want to freak someone out, you mysteriously put a white rose in their room.
You run around trying to put gold eyeliner on people.
You want to make cheese. (CHEESE)
You go to the store and ask if they will take a squirrel for a carton of strawberries.
You have a "Team Peeta" or "Gale FTW" shirt.
You make an apron that says "Peeta Bread".
You are also proud that you look Katnissy too.
You intentionally fail at flower-arranging, flute-playing, and cooking to be like Katniss.
When you eat pita bread, you feel like you're killing Peeta on the inside.
You see a street named Gale Ave.
You can find the city of Nogales faster than your own.
When you go to the store and see an orange backpack and buy all of them and BURN THEM because they are a symbol of the Capitol's tyranny. Or because you don't think anyone could top Katniss.
Upon purchasing the book, you simply stared at it for a while and smiled, savoring the fact that you finally had it. (I also screamed!)
You couldn't stare at it for that long, though, because you just had to read it and see if any of your many theories were right.
Whenever any of your theories was proven right, you pointed at the book and shouted "I KNEW IT!" even if you were still in the bookstore.
On a hike/camping trip/outdoor excursion, you find yourself thinking about what wherever you are would be like as an arena.
Reality TV creeps you out. Especially survival-type stuff (MAN VS. WILD…)
You've thought about learning archery, just in case. (I DID)
The first time you saw a poster for the movie "District 9", you ran over thinking it was going to have something to do with THG. (But nope. It's about aliens. And they're not even in Panem.)
You see something mentioning "District 11" (of something completely unrelated to THG) and your first thought is "FARMING! RUE! THRESH! HUNGER GAMES!"
You want to read the books over again.
You've had at least 2 dreams about HG or the characters in it. (Peeta dreams *sighs*)
Blood poisoning excites you, even though it's a deadly infection ("phwoar, mummy, look what I got! BLOOD POISONING! Just like Peeta. 3")
You've considered taking archery lessons or actually HAVE, since reading the series (I have my own bow! :D)
There is no way you'd pass up the chance to eat wild rabbit
You have, at least at one point, been using the terms "for Peeta's sake" and "oh my Gale"
You own a T-shirt with TEAM PEETA (or Gale) written on it in fabric paint
You have at least 2 HG accessories or articles of clothing or other HG materials (bracelet, T-shirt, earrings, necklace, tramp-stamp, eyebrow piercing, etc)
(for girls) you admit to thinking about Peeta, Gale or Finnick shirtless or even naked (who hasn't?) (Shirtless!)
Your family has commented on your newfound obsession over blond boys
Bakers give you the hots (hell, yeah)
Every time your family buys cheesy buns, you have the urge to cry tears of joy, or actually HAVE
You've created your own theme song comprised of mostly Peeta's name (or any other character's)
If you ever get a blond boyfriend and you're genuinely afraid of calling him Peeta by accident
Any time anyone asks you how good you are at something, you reply matter-of-factly with your training score (booya, 12)
The word "rebel" has taken a special meaning to you
You've often though WWKD—What Would Katniss Do?
Pearly holds a much dearer place in your heart (Huh?)
When people ask you where you live, you reply with your home district
You have kept track of how many times your parents have refused to take you to the bakery because they're tired of you asking
"Hijacked" does not mean "steal" to you anymore
You would actually really love to get lost in the woods for a week to show off your skills *pahaha good luck with that*
At least once you've listed Peeta or Gale on your birthday/Christmas wish list
You refer to your neighborhood as the Victor's Village
You can recite pieces from the books word-to-word—even sometimes whole paragraphs
You are 40-years-old and still scream Peeta's name like a little fangirl (I'm only 12!)
You read these lists of "You know you're obsessed with the Hunger Games series when.."
You've ran around your house screaming "PEETA! PEETA! PEETA!" (or other characters) for who knows how long.
LIST 24 OF YOUR FAVORITE HUNGER GAMES CHARACTERS (in a random order)*Its usually 12 but I wanted to do more :)*
1.Would (6) and (7) make a great couple?
Uhhh...NOOOO!!!!! Finnick and Cato!!!!!! That is just wrong!!!!! I just hope they aren't together...
2.What would (3) most likely get at McDonalds?
A double double, fries, a milkshake, and a toy! Yep. That's exactly what Johanna would get *smirks*
3.Have you even thought about making a (9)/(1) fanfic?
Not really that would be really off... i mean has anyone out there wrote a Gale/Prim fic...I mean... I haven't...unless it was like a brotherly/sisterly thing.
4.Have you met or named a pet after (7)?
No but that would be awesome! A pet fish named Finnick!!!! Cool!!!!!
5.Have you ever read a (2)/(11) fanfic?
Nooooo wayyy... and I don't really plan too
6.(11) and (6) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (6). (11), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (2) and a brief unhappy affair with (3), then follows the wise advice of (10) and finds true love with (8).
Madge and Cato are in a happy relationship until Gale runs off with Cato. Madge, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Haymitch and a brief unhappy affair with Johanna, then follows the wise advise of Annie and finds true love with Glimmer. *Uh one word. No. That will never happen and that is just plain weird.*
7.What would you do if (9) asked you on a date?
Gale? I think I would say no... DO YOU NO WAT HE DID TO PRIM!!!!!! And also IM WITH PEETA!!!!! :D
8.What would you do if you found out that you had (5) as your gardian angel?
That would be cool! I would love Rue to be my gardian angel!
9.What would you do if you found out (4) was your cousin?
Peeta!? NOOOO that would mean I couldn't marry him! :'(
10.You just got home from vacation and walk into your room. You see (7) and (11) dancing to a song on your bed. What do you do?
What would I do if I saw Madge and Finnick singing? I would jump on my bed and sing with them! Duh!!!!!
11.What would (23) say if (17) and (19) were getting married?
I really don't know. I don't think Wiress would care about Foxface and Seneca getting married. I think she would just say that it is plain weird.
12.What would you do if (2) was dancing with the wiggles in your bathroom?
I would start screaming and call the police! How in the world would Haymitch get into MY bathroom with the wiggles!
13.It's (16)'s turn to sing on karaoke night. What do you do?
AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!! I'll scream and run in circles and push President Snow into the wall.
14.If (6) and (5) both asked you out at the same time, who would you choose?
I would DEFINATLY pick Cato because... really... Rue... that is just plain disgusting!
15.(12) comes over to you and say," I don't like you" What goes through your mind?
Well... I really don't care what Clove thinks and she does only like one person...Cato...so I wouldn't be surprised.
16.If (11) turned into a fish, what would you do?
Poor Madge! I would try to find a way to turn her back or take care of her in a fish bowl.
17.(7) catches (12) and (20) making out. Thoughts?
Ummm.. that would be wierd for Finnick to see Clove and Gloss making out. Poor Finnick...
18.(9) comes walking around the corner. What do you do?
Gale? I scream BOO!!!!!! Im scary like that. *smirks* ;)
19. (8) asks if you want to share a bucket of fried chicken with her. What do you do?
Glimmer? Ummm.. I dont think she eats fried chicken...but what the heck!
20.(7) is in the your bath playing with a rubber ducky. Your reaction?
I scream "Finnick!" and slam the door..its a good thing there were bubbles...
21.If you had to choose between (12) and (1) to bring on a vacation, who would you choose?
I guess I would pick Prim. Shes so sweet. Unlike Clove..
22.(4) invites you to go to a party with him, what is your reaction?
23.(3) and (6) went surfing together on (11's) beach. (8), the life guard, saw (6) being drowned by (1). (8) also saw that (1) also was drowning. (8) went to save them, but (11) didn't let (8). So (1) and (6) both died. (3) cried as she watched (6) drown. (2) planned (6's) funeral.
Johanna and Cato went surfing together on Madge's beach. Glimmer, the life guard, saw Cato being drowned by Primrose. Glimmer also saw that Primrose also was drowning. Glimmer went to save them, but Madge didn't let Glimmer. So Primrose and Cato both died. Johanna cried as she watched Cato drown. Haymitch planned Cato's funeral. *Ok...That is just weird...*
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Wal-Mart to it's cheesy music. Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" Crazy is when you have a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!” Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of the Harry Potter series. Crazy is when your so obsessed with CSI that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if Grissom will come out . Crazy is when you’re going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when your crazy. Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym. Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown. Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them. When you go to look at cats and can't stop. Crazy is when your binder of Spanish vocabulary words gets so big and thick that you title itHarry Potter and the Spanish Vocabulary. Crazy is when you doze off playing your virtual iPod in your head and are snapped out of it when I friend asks you why your wiggling to what seems like a beat. Crazy is when you stand on the street corner dressed in snazzy costumes and sing the Lollipop song at the top of your lungs while waving at random cars as they drive by. Crazy is when you fall out of bed and then ask the floor if it's OK. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Jasper Hale is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you try to make up the twilight characters signatures. Crazy is when you go on a sugar high when you haven't eaten anything sugary all day. Crazy is when someone knocks you flat on your back and your the one who gets up laughing. Crazy is when you draw shoes on your revision paper when you're supposed to be revising. Crazy is when you scream when the toaster pops after watching something kind of scary. Crazy is when you start having illusions after playing Guitar Hero for hours with your cousin. Crazy is when you get drunk with soda. Crazy is when you count the number of steps you take while walking. Crazy is when you've done all of these things. Crazy is when you suddenly forget what you were going to do. Crazy is when you don't noticed something that is right in front of your eyes. Crazy is when you suddenly decide to hit someone and laugh when he/she yells. Crazy is when you become obsessed with every single book you read. Crazy is when you stay up until 3:00 in the morning reading. Crazy is when you talk to someone, start doing something, then when they talk, you scream like they snuck up on you. Crazy is if you are so obsessed with the hunger games that you imagine that when your playing tag, whoever is it has i weapon of some kind and is trying to kill you. Crazy is when you scream llama in an awkward silence. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
if you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
98 percent of the population has a myspace. If you're one of the 2 percent that isn't an emo , copy and paste this in your profile
If you have more than one of most of the copy and past its, copy and past this
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
if you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!
if you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
if you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
if you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
there's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, then it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
if you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
if you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
if you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
if you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
if you spend multiple hours of your day reading or writing, or a combination of both, put this into your profile.
if you and your friend break out into song in a public area, put this into your profile.
if you know a video game/book/movie/amine/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
if your obsessed with fanfiction, copy this on your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, StarDragon411, Mystic Katt, TrueThinker, Softballgirl9411, Witchdoctor42, crocgirl2815, mewmewice, RulerofFire, Grogie13, Zim'sMostLoyalServant, WrathofhteElite, 'looks at name tag', Wildshadow24, AquaFreez, Loststream,WolfPrincessGirl, newmew4you, Ichigo, kisshu, peetamellarkxstar4163, and Winggirl77.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero, Vampires_Rock,cullendrive, AlexandraCullen, Myself4994, BerryEbilBunny Peace Love Percabeth, LunaBeth203, Mrs.PercyPotter, daughterofA106, HOALemonadeMouthLuvv165, midnight degrassi2468, Rayella Forever, KittyKat02,WingGirl77
If you've ever imagined killing off a fictional character to steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this in your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a random laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this on your profile
If you love rain, copy and past this on your profile
If you love snow, copy and paste this on your profile
If you’ve been on the computer for hours on end reading multiple fanfictions copy and paste this on your profile
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
Something I'm superstitious about so I had to post it:
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdraw copy this into your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you are for equality, copy this on to your profile!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere,add this to your profile.
if you are crazy and you are proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you laugh for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you forget things easily, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate popular snobs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a horrible dancer, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a rather strange sense of humor that nobody gets, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk back to the tv sometimes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
--If you believe in God and are proud of it then copy and paste this into your profile.
--This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
Here's a really neat thing I found on someone's profile.
This is a true story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.- I believe in God!!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people lookthrough when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Nova Ride,FaxRideAllTheWay, TheAwkwardTurtle13, Rayella Forever, WingGirl77
This is a true story:
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
WARNING: MAY NEED TISSUES FOR THESE:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
I Love my Dad:
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
This is not mine:
Mommy...Dylan brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to church , I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When dylan shot the gun, he hit me and many others,
And all because dylan , got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though, deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my head,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the dead
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an saint, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my boyfriend I'm sorry I have to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye"
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow,
Today was Daddy's Day at school and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home,
Why the kids not might understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid, she knew just what to say,
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone,
And that was why, once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all,
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddy's along the wall in back for everyone to meet.
Children squirming impatiently, Anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class,
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare,
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't their.
"Where's her daddy at?"
She heard a boy call out. "She probably doesn't have one." another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her mom,
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, she slowly began to speak,
And out of the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away,
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know,
All about my daddy, and how he loves me so.
He loved to tell me stories, he taught me to ride my bike,
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone,
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart,
I know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart."with that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest,
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears,
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life,
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd,
She finished with a voice so soft, but it's message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star,
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he is a Marine, and died just this past year,
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy, and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away,"
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise,
A room full of daddy's and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside,
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him by her side.
"I know your with my daddy,"to the silence she called out,
And what happened next, made believers out of those once filled with doubt.
Not one of them could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed,
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrant, long-stemmed, pink rose.
And a child was blessed for only a moment, by the love of her shining star,
And given the gift of believing that heaven is never to far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
MOMMY I am only 4 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel.Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle.Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak...
Just sad. But seriously, abortion not only hurts the baby, but it will hurt you and your partner in the future when you realise that you commited a murder.
Copy and paste this in your profile if your against abortion and want to have kids someday
Me: Yah my little Peeta Bread?
Peeta: Aren't you going to tell your viewers something?
Me: Ummmm... Oh Yah!!! I learned how to spell Peetza today! P-E-E-T-Z-A!!!!!! YAY!!!
Peeta: Not that darling... but I am VERY proud of you!!! :D (Gives me a HUGE hug :D)
Me: (Blushes) Oh. Then what?
Peeta: (whispers) the poem...
Me: Oh Yah! Now I remember! I learned how to spell poum too. P-O-U-M POUM!
Peeta: No not that sweetie! (whispers) the addicts prayer poem...
Me: OOOHHHHHH... riiiiiight... that. Ok. (To viewers) Now here is an addicts prayer poem! It is not written by me or Peeta... so... enjoy!!!!!! :D
This is not mine at all.
The Hunger Games Addict's Prayer
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds' songs wake me
I'll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I'll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I'll think of Katniss every time
And I'll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake's sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I'll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I'll always think of Glimmer
If someone's pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I'll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I'm homicidally inclined
I'll make sure I think of Effie
When there's nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It's important to think of the characters
But they're NOT mine (So, Collins, don't sue!)