Poll: Who do you like better out of these Kids Next Door characters? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Codename: Kids Next Door.
Birthday: May 14th
Hair: Brown with red natural highlights
Favorite Color: green or blue
eyes: They change everyday through: blue,green,hazel, and bright blue.
Profile Picture: I found this cute little picture of Chad (Numbuh 274) and it's like now my favorite picture of him.
Please check out my story, "2 Worlds Collide" and review on it. Please! :)
Check out my sister's profile and her stories : KNDNumber170
If you were ever bullied or witnessed someone being bullied re-post this.
If you believe in God repost this. (He saw you read this)
The girl you just called fat.. She's on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly...She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped...He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars...He fought for his country. The 14 year old girl with a kid, that you just called a slut...she got raped That guy you just made fun of for crying. His mother is dying. Put this as you're status if you're against bullying 95% of people wont repost this
Praying is the fastest way to god, tresspassing on this property is faster.
Some of my favorite authors on here:
KNDnumber170, KNDnumbuh007, BlueButterflyKisses84, littlemissfg, Gamewizard2001, Divachick86, Flutejrp, The Cone, KukixWally BratxBoomer, Wallabee Wannabee and many, many more!
Shows that I like:
1.) Wizards of Waverly Place
2.) Gator Boys/Full House
3.) The Nanny/H2O
4.) Zeke and Luther/ Ned's Declassified: School Survival Guide
5.) iCarly/ Worlds Dumbest
6.) My Strange Addiction (don't ask)
7.) What Not to Wear/ SpongeBob Squarepants
8.) Austin and Ally/ Good Luck Charlie
9.) Kids Choice Awards/ Teennick Top 10!!!
10.) 19 Kids and Counting
Favorite Bands/ Singers: These are not in order!!
1.) One Direction
3.) Olly Murs
5.) Demi Lavato
6.) Ariana Grande
7.) The Fray
8.) Taylor Swift
9.) The Band Perry
10.) Micheal Buble (I cant put the e thingy)
Kids Next Door Favorite Couples:
1. 3/4 or Wally/Kuki
2. 86/60 or Patton/Fanny
3. 1/362 or Nigel/Rachel
4. 23/35 or Bartie/Virginia
5. 83/84 or Lee/Sonia
6. 2/5 or Hoagie/Abby
Kids Next Door Least Favorite Couples:
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Jayizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal) turquoise cat
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name) Victoria Sobanja
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name) Dosjaing
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink) turquoise milk
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name) Asvaakg
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mothers middle name) June
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) black Radar
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Pear die
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) turquoise hook
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are/were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
-Pick the month you were born in
January I killed
February I smelled
March I ran naked with
April I jumped
May I ate
June I shot
July I danced with
August I loved
September I kissed
October I robbed
November I slapped
December I stabbed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 A banana
2 A homeless guy
3 A house
4 A mop
5 Barney the dinosaur
6 A sock
7 A stripper
8 My lover
9 My teacher
10 An iPod
11 A movie star
12 A phone
13 An angel
14 A drunk guy
15 A crack head
16 A pillow
17 A cat
18 A teletubby
19 A hobo
20 Paris Hilton
21 A dog
22 A bird
24 A rock star
25 My toothbrush
26 A glass of milk
27 The kool-aid man
28 A French fry
29 A lesbian
30 An emo
31 A snowman
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White Because a hobo stole my taco.
Black Because the voices told me to.
Pink Because I wanted to.
Red Because I’m bringing sexy back!
Brown because I’m on crack.
Polka dots Because insanity is fun!
Purple cuz I’m gangsta my home skillett and biscutz.
Gray because I’m cool like dat
Green Because big bird told me to.
Orange Because I know kung-fu.
Maroon because I’m a good girl.
Turquoise Because I was chasing the leprechaun.
Blue Because that’s how I roll!
Tye dye because I’m a freaking scuba diver you got a problem with that? Didn’t think so!
Yellow Because the hippies kidnapped me in the middle of the night.
None Because The aliens did experiments on me.
I ate a drunk guy because the voices told me to. Wo0w.
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
A guy and a girl were speeding over 100km on a motorcyle.
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug. (She gave him a big hug) Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, a motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
If you would do the same for the person you will love, copy and paste this into your profile.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. She was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it. Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "two small" and "off it's orbit" for some scientist's liking. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Myspace is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit his darn Trix already, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an annoying younger or older sibling, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more then five consecutive minutes, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nintey five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a total clutz, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like something was watching you then turned around and saw that nothing was there, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read a story, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler then being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profile's looking for something to copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you're the type of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know chocolate is very bad for your energy meter because you know it will burst through the top in pure sugar rush but are obsessed with it anyway copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Chip the Wolf should just go to the freaking supermarket and buy his own cookie crisp instead of trying to steal someone else's, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, krazykookiegirl, xFireChickx, BlueNumbuh4
Just because we eat animals doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect., copy this into your profile!
90 of teens will want to try a drug between the ages of 13-19. If you are one of the 10 that rather lose a limb before taking drugs, copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I've seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese? Or when two foot are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. Some people call me crazy, but I'm just random. If you are random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a random crush on a cartoon character, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
There are A LOT of people who write stories here on Fanfiction.net...If you are one of the very few that know that 'realize' is spelled with a 'z' and not an 's', copy and paste this onto your profile.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Pick your birth month Italic anything that doesn't apply to you Bold the five-ten that best apply to you Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months underneath
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay (Why there aren't many stories are up). Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds (Never had one in my life). Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave andcaring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led.Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well.Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
Only in America...
1. Can a pizza get to your house faster then the cops.
2. Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
3. Do we put cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
4. Do we buy hotdogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
5. Do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we don't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!!
Mommy my hair is starting to grow.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you.
I can hear that doctor again.
Mommy I am okay.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
31 Things To Do While You're In Walmart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 5 minute intervals
2. Make a trail of tomato juice that leads to the restrooms
3. Walk up to an employee and tell them in an official tone, "Code 3 in Housewares." See what happens
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway
5. Move a "CAUTION-WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera and use use it as a mirror. Pick your nose
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are
10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song. When someone asks you what they're doing, yell "LOOK OUT!" and shove them behind a shelf
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack, and when people browse through, yell, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and yell loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle shouting, "Go! Pikachu! Go!"
16. Get twenty-four boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking
17. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one
18. Buy three hundred fifty packets of tune and yell, "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!" once the cashier tells you the price
19. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find the bananas
20. Start a fish stick fight
21. Walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then yell, "I MISSED YA, MAN!"
22. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"
23. Do it again, this time screaming, "THE REDNECKS ARE COMING! THE REDNECKS ARE COMING!"
24. Slip a bra and a pair of lacy pink underwear into a really macho-looking man's cart
25. Attempt to fly off a high shelf
26. Throw confetti at random people walking into the store
27. Whisper, "I know your 'little secret'," to people in the check-out line
28. Stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section. Try saying you're a turkey leg
29. Walk up to employees and whisper, "I saw dead people... They want me to take you away... to aisle 8..."
30. On the announcer thing, start singing "Baby Got Back," by Sir-Mix-Alot
31. Shout at the top of your lungs "WALDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you.
My Mother Taught Me...
1. My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me religion. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about time travel. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."
4. My mother taught me logic. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me more logic. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me foresight. "Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me irony. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of osmosis. "Shut your mouth and eat your dinner."
9. My mother taught me contortionism. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about stamina. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about weather. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about hypocrisy. "If I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the circle of life. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about behavior modification. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about envy. "There are millions of less fortunate children in the world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about anticipation. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about receiving. "You are going to get it when we get home!"
18. My mother taught me medical science. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they're going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on. Don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me humor. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me how to become an adult. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me genetics. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my roots. "Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me wisdom. "When you're my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite:My mother taught me about justice. "One day, you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Try And Read This
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs psas it on!
10 Ways To Annoy People:
1. Go Into A Grocery Store And Follow Someone Around Asking, "Guess What?"
2. Go Into A Department Store And Sneak Up On Somebody Who Is Talking On A Cell Phone And Whisper, "Who're Ya Talkin' To?" And When They Say, "Hey Dude, Can I Have A Little Privacy Please?" You Say, "No, 'Cause You're In Pubic, Bud. You Can't Have Privacy In Public!"
3.Do The Old Trick When You Put Dog poop In A Bag Then Set It On Fire, And Leave It On Somebody's Doorstep. So If They're Going To Try To Stomp It Out, They Have To Get Dog poop All Over Their Shoe.
4. Prank Call The Same Person Over And Over Asking Them What Color Their Underwear Is.
5. If You're A Guy, You'll Love This One. Go Into Hot Topic And Pretend To Have A Heart-attack, And When A Hot Blond Does CPR, Start Kissing Her. (Warning: This One Can Get You Slapped And Maybe A Butt-whooping From Her Boyfriend)
6. Go Into A Public Restroom And Use The Toilet Paper As A Mummy Wrap, And Jump Out Screaming, "Boo!"
7. Come Running Out Of A Restroom Saying To Random People, "Whoa Dude! Come See The Size Of The One I Just Made!"
8. Noisily Chew Gum Behind Someone Who Is Trying To Read, And When They Turn Around, Spit It Out And Hold It Out To Them And Say, "Hey, Want Some? It's Watermelon!"
9. Go Into The Toy Section And Leave A 'Used Diaper' On The Ground And Say, "The Dolly Had An Accident."
10. Go Into A Mall At Christmas Time And Pull Off Santa's Beard Screaming, "Holy Cow! It's A Fake! He Ain't Real!"
My Friends Are The Type Of People Who Would Try To Drown A Fish, But I Love Them Anyway
A Day Without Sunshine Is Like... Night
Everything Good In Life Is Either Illegal, Immoral, Or Fattening
If You Jog Backwards, Will You Gain Weight?
I'm Not So Good At Advice. Can I Interest You In A Sarcastic Comment?
Always Forgive Your Enemies. Nothing Annoys Them So Much
It Is A Sad Day When You Fail Your IQ Test. Its An Even Sadder Day When You Fail Your Gender Test...
I Can Only Please One Person Per Day. Today Is Not Your Day. Tomorrow's Not Looking Good Either
How Is It Possible To Have A "Civil War"?
I'm Gonna Live Forever Or Die Trying!
I Didn't Hit You! I High-Fived Your Face...
Silence Is Golden, Duct Tape Is Silver...
What Is A "Free Gift"? Aren't All Gifts Free?
I Want To Die Sleeping Like My Great Grandfather...Not Screaming And Yelling Like The Passengers In His Car...
If You Don't Like My Driving, Then Stay Off The Sidewalk!
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My Work Here Is Done
To Put It Nicely, I HOPE YOU CHOKE!
If You Woke Up Breathing, Congratulations! You Have Another Chance!
One Day, We'll Look Back On This, Laugh Nervously, Then Change The Subject
Ever Stop To Think And Forget To Start Again?
Flying Is Simple. Just Throw Yourself At The Ground And Miss
Sarcasm Isn't An Attitude, Its An Art
Just When I Thought You Said The Stupidest Thing Ever, You Kept Talking
If You Think Losing Your Mind SLOWLY Is Bad, Try Losing It QUICK- I'm Sorry, What Were We Talking About? And Who Are You?
If Stupidity Got Us Into This Mess, Why Can't Get Us Out?
A Positive Attitude Won't Solve ALL Your Problems, But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort
Why Argue When We Both Know I'm Right?
Generally, Generalizations Are Wrong
I'm Not Clumsy... The Floor Just Hates Me
You Know Its Gonna Be A Bad Day When You Fall Out Of Bed And Miss The Floor
For Me, Crazy Is A Loose Term. Crazy Is When You Stare At A Pencil And Laugh When Someone Asks You Just What You Find So Interesting About The Eraser. Crazy Is When You Have An Hour Long Sob Fest, Then Start Singing And Dancing When Your Favorite Song Plays. Crazy Is When You Do Or Say Something Totally Random Thing Like, "Do You Ever Wonder Where The Eraser Bits Go?" Or Start Having A Thumb War With Yourself. I Find That I'm A Very Tough Opponent
Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED. Apparently You Told Santa That You've Been Good This Year... He Died Laughing
If Anyone Tries To Smart-mouth Me, I'll Slap Them Around So Fast It'll Sound Like Applause
If Life Gives You Lemons, Squirt Them In Your Enemies' Eyes
Your Yearbook Picture Haunts Me
Hand Over The Chocolate, And Nobody Gets Hurt
Opening Credits: Stupid Boy- Keith Urban
Waking Up: Concrete Angel- Martina McBride
First Day At School: Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
Falling In Love: Jump then Fall- Taylor Swift
Fight Song: Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood
Breaking Up: I'd Lie- Taylor Swift
Prom: Mean- Taylor Swift
Life's OK: Back to December- Taylor Swift
Mental Breakdown: Amen- Edens Edge
Driving: Barefoot Blue Jean Night- Jake Owen
Flashback: Alyssa Lies- Jason Michael Carroll
Getting Back Together: Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
Wedding: All-American Girl- Carrie Underwood
Birth of Child: Jesus, Take the Wheel- Carrie Underwood
Final Battle: Tomorrow- Chris Young
Death Scene: Only Prettier- Miranda Lambert
Funeral Song: If I die Young- The Band Perry
End Credits: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)- Taylor Swift
If your on my favorite's list, that means you're an awesome writer!!