Poll: How would you guys feel if I started writing smut? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Fruits Basket, Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hello there fellow shippers/fanfiction readers!
My name is unknown to anyone I don't know in real life! You call call me Phoenix though!
Shingeki no Kyojin
You say Twilight
I say Harry Potter
You say vampires
I say wizards
You say Jacob Black
I say Sirius Black
you say Team Edward
I say Team Potter
You say Robert Pattison
I'll say "is Cedric Diggory"
You say Robert Pattison is hot
I say Daniel Radcliffe is HOTTER
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?
I think that's Harry and Ginny
You say Edward
I'll say Harry, now AVADA KEDAVRA!
Severus Snape: Do you remember me telling you we were practicising non-verbal spells, Potter?
Severus Snape: ...and of course, as Potter so wisely tells us, are transparent.
Ron Weasley: Only time I've ever seen Dad as angry as Mum. Fred reckons his left buttock has never been the same since.
Fred Weasley: Do mine ears deceive me? Hogwarts prefects surely don't wish to skive off lessons?
Malfoy, Draco: Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers.
x XxXxXxXxXxX x
The Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Harry
When someone grows up with no love.
I promise to remember Ron
When someone is jealous.
I promise to remember Hermione
When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years.
I promise to remember James and Lily
when someone dies before their time.
I promise to remember Dumbledore
At the thought of the greater good.
I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”
for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course.
I promise to remember Moony
And fight for human rights.
I promise to remember Snape
When My heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Narcissa
When I’d do anything for family.
I promise to remember Dora Tonks
When someone is hyper.
I promise to remember Hedwig,
who lived and died soaring.
I promise to remember Percy
When ambition gets the best of me.
I promise to be careful
For Moody’s sake, of course.
I promise to remember Hagrid
When one is wrongly blamed.
I promise to remember Neville
when I stand up for what is right.
I promise to remember the Marauders
When a friend says “Call me and I’ll be there.”.
Yes I promise that I will
remember Harry Potter.
From loveisforfairytales profile:
Harry Potter taught me that some things are worth dying for.
Ron Weasley taught me that believing in yourself is a hundred times more powerful than luck.
Hermione Granger taught me that an education is a girl’s best asset, even if it doesn’t make you many friends.
Severus Snape taught me to never, ever, ever judge someone.
Rubeus Hagrid taught me that anything can be cute with the right perspective.
Ginny Weasley taught me that bold is beautiful.
Lily Potter taught me that a mother’s love is the strongest force on earth.
Remus Lupin taught me that fear is the only thing I should be afraid of.
Dolores Umbridge taught me that education with a political agenda is a terrible, terrible thing.
Sirius Black taught me that the ones we love never truly leave us.
Albus Dumbledore taught me that good people are not always good.
Draco Malfoy taught me that bad people are not always bad.
Neville Longbottom taught me that courage is standing up for what’s right, even when you’re scared out of your mind.
Luna Lovegood taught me that weird is wonderful.
Dobby taught me that freedom is a gift.
Lucius Malfoy taught me that no amount of money, pomp, or circumstance will buy you true friends.
Fred & George Weasley taught me that sometimes all you need is a good laugh.
The Dursleys taught me that a world without imagination is a dull and dreary place.
Arthur Weasley taught me that a good sense of curiosity and a bit of obsession can be healthy.
Fleur Delacour taught me that true love is not based on appearance.
Molly Weasley taught me that a happy family is not measured in gold.
Bellatrix Lestrange taught me that hatred and prejudice rot your mind and can turn even the most beautiful person into a monster.
Kreacher taught me that if you want to get to know a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
Cho Chang taught me that rebound relationships almost never work.
Nymphadora Tonks taught me to love myself, no matter what I look like.
Percy Weasley taught me that, in the end, no career is worth sacrificing your family.
Sybill Trelawney taught me that you cannot change the past, only the future.
Lavender Brown taught me that physical relationships only last for so long.
Peter Pettigrew taught me that rats do not make good friends. I would like to add, that Peter was loyal when he was their true friend. And he wasn’t always bad. Maybe, if they had actually cared enough to save him, he wouldn’t have died. And he did have remorse, in the end. And maybe they wouldn’t hate him. Because they were best friends, and no matter what he did, that doesn’t mean they can change the past. He didn’t want to kill them. Remember that.
Nicholas Flamel taught me that to the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.
Minerva McGonagall taught me that a good cause is worth fighting for at any age.
Hedwig taught me that the love we have for our pets is very real.
Lord Voldemort taught me that a life without love is barely living.
J. K. Rowling taught me that the stories we love will always be with us.
"No mademoiselle, I would not like to see the children's menu. I doubt the meals on it taste better then the menu itself." -Artemis Fowl
Orion: Oh' how I wish that dragon would turn around so I shall smite thee.
Foaly:With what? Your secret birthmark?
Orion: Do not mock the birthmark I may or may not have
-The Atlantis Complex
"one two three four five wear the suit and stay alive" -Artemis Fowl
"I'm the nut!" -Artemis Fowl
"You should, like have your own show dude"- Artemis Fowl
"You stole my truffles! Know that's just mean." -Opal Koboi
"Run if you like, but expect a fatal pain between your shoulder blades." -Artemis Fowl
"I look at all of your stupid faces and think of how fun it would be to pound them into the ground." - - Russia
"Dumbledora the Explorer... I summon you from the depths of Hell " - England
" Pasta! " - Italy
"Big brother...that door that stood between us is gone now..." -Belarus
You know your obsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween. (Well, I want to!)
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "UsUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic (For my own country and one that I've never even been to!)
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
If you are an Axis Powers Hetalia fan, copy this onto your profile!
Unsafe External Link