Poll: In my story, Arendelle's Daily Letters, do you think it would be a good idea if I let you guys send letters to the characters and post them on my story or not? Vote! Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Mario, Pokémon, Dex Hamilton, Ninjago, How to Train Your Dragon, Rise of the Guardians, Epic, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Frozen, and Meet the Robinsons.
Hey-lo! What's up, people of the world?!
Reasons why I started an account:
1. I love reading Mario and Dex Hamilton and Ninjago and Rise of the Guardians and How to Train Your Dragon and, well, a lot of other stuff.
2. I want to try to write my own fanfic/s, because it won't hurt to try right?
3. All you great writers out there (and you're wonderful stories!) are convincing me to make my own fanfic/s. :) I want to follow in some of the great writers' footsteps, and hopefully make my very own book in the future. (I have to finish school, get used to grammar, and all that other fun stuff first haha)
So you guys gave me a voice to use here on fanfiction.net. Thank you and enjoy the show!
(Warning to all my dear readers, I am prone to what I call, "Lazy Writer's Disorder", so I tend to update very slowly, unless I am extremely inspired to do so, which usually happens around Christmas or other special occasions.)
List of My Own Stories, Their Updating Frequency, and My Comments About Them (In Short, a Rant about My Stories):
1. She Came From Nowhere (Unfinished) - Nowhere near updating. (See what I did there?) However, this is my very first fanfic or story ever, so I'm planning on doing SOMETHING with it. I know I said I was going to rewrite this story, and I surely WILL. Just give me some time to think, get my creativity back, and kick my laziness out of my system.
2. Pokemon Chaos (Unfinished) - This was initially my birthday present to my little brother, but when he lost interest in it, I soon suffered the same fate. I probably will update it after I get She Came Out of Nowhere finished, because this is supposed to be a kind of sequel to it. The possibility of me updating is a 50/50 chance though.
3. The Return With A Little Twist (Unfinished) - *nervous laughter* Sorry? Okay, I know I messed up big time - especially since I said in the latest chapter that I was in my story writing mood, but never updated (Dang it, past me!) - but um...I guess I could update this one, but that's a very small 'could'. I thought of this story waaaaayyyy back in the days when my motto was 'start a story but never plan to finish it' (Okay, it never was, but it should have been), so I'm not sure if I should take this down or not. And I know, a lot of you readers are completely pissed off, and I apologize too, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be. :'( We'll see, though. We will see.
4. The Prank Marathon! (Unfinished) - Since this is a very minor story, and is all just for fun and laughs, I guess there may be a possibility that I update it. Probably a time where I'll just eat toast with grape jelly and be all like North from Rise of the Guardians and suddenly shout "IDEA!" while pointing my knife at another person.
5. To The Normal World! (Unfinished) - This story is an effect from my sporadic story writing moments. There is literally little to no chance of this being updated, but I don't want to be that harsh to my stories. I'll keep this on Fanfiction for the sake of those few who actually like this fic, and we're just going to have to see if this one of a kind, lazy teenage author actually updates this poor story. I guess y'all can continue this story if you want it THAT much.
6. Siblings (Unfinished) - Oh my goodness, I'm really thinking of giving my past self a harsh kick to get her senses back. This is actually a really interesting idea of mine, but yeeesh, this story's all over the place! (As well as most of the other stories I posted here...) I'll put this up for adoption, for all the guys and gals who want this story continued. If nobody wants it, then I'll see if I can fit this into my very tight writing schedule.
7. The Clash of the Two Worlds (Unfinished) - Yet another story that seems to have an interesting plot, but fails needlessly because it's in incapable hands. I'll also put this up for adoption, and you know the drill. If no one wants it, I'll think about continuing this.
8. Home Alone (Unfinished) - Actually...for some reason, I actually enjoy writing this story; the few moments I do so. I don't know why, but the story itself just cracks me up even to this point. I think I could finish this, because it's a very short story and can easily be done, but if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up.
9. The Samurai's Reveal: The Edited Ending (Unfinished) - Ah, one of the most popular stories in my library! And (not to brag or anything) for good reason, because this is one of the most original plots I could ever think of for the present. This is definitely going to be continued, but I am going to rewrite this thing...again. I know, I know, I've already rewritten it, but I only rewrote it in the original storyline, which, I'm sad to say, is a bit...complicated. An ancient prophecy that's conveniently about my main character that can cause the destruction of the surface of the earth? Isn't there already a prophecy about that - concerning the Great Devourer and everything? I'm sorry, but I guess I'm just not cut out to create such massive stories for the time being, so I NEED to rewrite this in a much smaller scale. I'm changing the whole thing story-wise, but what happens to the characters is the same. (at least, at the beginning) I'm planning to take this original story down, and post another one - with the same title, of course. But what do you guys think? Should I take the original down, or should I leave it just the way it is and just post another one? If I do the latter, though, I'm pretty sure that will cause at least some confusion.
10. Chain Reactions (Unfinished) - This story is also one of the most popular stories I have, and I'm guessing that I could kinda see why, because my writing has improved at this point. It's still kinda dull though. In my opinion, this story just keeps going through the same formula over and over and over and over...well, you get the point. (woah, déjà vu!) As I said in the story itself, I'm currently rewriting it, but I've kinda made TSR:TEE a priority - not that this story isn't important! It is! I love this story! I just kinda ran out of inspiration for it...yeah, yeah, boo to me. I promise, though, I WILL rewrite this story and I WILL update it.
11. The Meaning of Easter (Finished) - I admire this story, but not because it's a really good story - in actuality, I just kinda copied what they did in the original song itself (except for the second chappie, that was all me _) - but because I felt really inspired to do this one, and I came up with a genuine, innocent little story. Take note that this little two-shot is about my religion and my beliefs. I get it if you guys have different beliefs, and at times, you get annoyed at us Christians for seemingly taking over some of your holidays, because it's natural that we humans get annoyed or offended, but please...if you get offended if we make fanfics about our beliefs, please do not read them, and please do not give us your hate. I know that sometimes you just need to let your anger out, and I get that you want to get the anger across, but at the very least, can you do it in a dignified manner? I was, like, 11 years old then, and I was a sensitive little lass. I'm sorry, I should have gotten over this, but it affected me a little too much. And I know, Fanfiction is clearly saying that we should get accounts if we're like, 13 and stuff, but honestly, I just wanted to get my stories posted, and I wanted to explore things in the internet a little more. Anyway, this thing is getting pretty long, but before I finish this up, I just want to say that if you say very offensive stuff in the internet, expect somebody to get hurt. Not everyone who hangs around in the web can easily ignore all the hate you throw at them.
12. Another Way (Finished) - Honestly, this was just a question given to us in a quiz in the essay portion. I liked how it kinda turned out, so I posted it here. This really was kind of a half-baked thing, so it kinda is expected that it only got a little attention. Over-all, I thought this little one-shot is okay, so I'm okay.
13. An Unwanted Hero (Finished) - This one-shot got WAY more credit than it deserved. I felt that it was a bit rushed, and the emotions playing around it was underwhelming. Nevertheless, I'm thankful I still got the reviews! I love you guys so much! *gives everyone virtual hugs* One more thing, I will not be doing the sequel. Sorry guys, but if you want a sequel to that, check out To Storm or Fire by Stormfire76. It's an awesome story! :)
14. Daydreaming (Finished) - Yet another cluttered work of mine! This had...an okay beginning, I guess, but a really bad ending. So bad that it's infuriating! This was just an experiment, I guess, and it was just a contribution to the Caleo ship. (It's a bad contribution, but still a contribution. *shrugs*)
15. Arendelle's Daily Letters (Unfinished) - You know, for a story that has the word 'Daily' in it, it doesn't seem to be updated that often. This story is just a minor one anyway, and I have too much on my plate to update it at the moment, but maybe I can cheat a few times, and steal another plate from the cupboards and put my updates to this story there and...I'm sorry, that was too random.
16. A Lullaby in a Snowstorm (Unfinished) - This thing was already finished at first, but theeen people actually liked it so yeah, I'm making it a collaboration of one-shots now! :)
17. Teenage Hormones (Finished) - This was a cute little one-shot and I really had fun writing it! It's a whole lot of fun making one-shots for Meet the Robinsons. I don't even know why. Over-all, a good one-shot, and it gets a thumbs up for me.
18. First Family (Finished) - Isn't Goob the most adowable wittle thing in the world? :3 I think I like Lewis and Goob as brothers, and I want more people to explore on this idea. It's a cute little one-shot. Very harmless, and very easy for me to put out and show to the world.
19. One Step Closer to Heaven (Finished) - Just reading the title itself, it's obvious that there will be mentions of my faith. I've always wondered what Lewis' reaction would be if Mildred ever died. This is kinda what I had in mind...sorta. It's another harmless one-shot by me, the author that can only finish stories if they are one-shots! :D
My Faith: Jesus
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
I got this from ExplosionsAreFun's profile. I need to read this as much as possible to help myself to not to be insecure:
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one obsessed with Twilight. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl. The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many cinnamon buns ... they taste good. The one that people like, because she's crazy. The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. The one who won't give in. The one who won't give up.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
(Total:8) Let me see, 8? Well, good enough.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
(Total:8) I am completely and totally...balanced XD
A NinjaFan Interview:
1. Who is your favorite Ninja?
2. What would you do if you met your favorite Ninja?
Wow, I would be so excited! However, I would also be very confused because: A. WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE? B. Or if I was in Ninjago: WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING HERE?
3. What would your favorite Ninja do if s/he met you?
He would be very panicked because of my attitude towards him. You know, look at my previous answer. WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE??? Do you mean there's a girl ninja?! *gasp*
4. What music does s/he listen to?
How am I supposed to know? *gasps very loudly* You think I'm a stalker, don't you?
5. Do you have an OC?
No - wait, do you mean any OC? Well, if that's the case, then yes.
6. What would your OC do if s/he met your favorite Ninja?
Sapphire: Woah, you're a ninja! What can you do? Is it true that ninja have to stay in the shadow ALL THE TIME? Some people actually think that. (Just joking, I don't really know. I haven't really developed much of my OC's character that much...haha)
7. What crazy thing could you imagine s/he doing?
What? Sapphire or Kai? If you mean Kai, then he would probably be kicking bad guy's butt...or laying back and playing video games. If Sapphire, she would be practicing her water moves for some unexpected enemy. (I'm looking at you, small appliance people!)
9. Who is your favorite Serpentine?
Skales. He seems like a cool guy.
10. What crazy thing could you imagine s/he doing?
Serpentine stuff, I guess.
11. What would your favorite Ninja and Serpentine do if they met each other?
Fight with each other, of course! Unless, you know, Skales is actually neutral...now.
12. Who is your least favorite Ninja?
No one. (Although, if Cole keeps getting googly-eyed on Nya, I'm gonna get really annoyed)
13. Who is your least favorite Serpintine?
Pythor. He's insane in the membrane.
14. If you could marry your favorite Ninja, how many kids would you have?
WOAH. Who said anything about marrying him? Can't we just be best buds or something?
15. What is your favorite Ninjago pairing?
NyaXJay. Their romance is just so adorable! They are absolutely perfect for each other! (I will have none of this ColeXNya business)
16. Have you ever called a Ninja hot?
Well, not hot as in, you know, you're description of hot. I mean hot as in hot-headed and literally hot. He is the Fire Ninja after all.
17. If you could be a ninja, what would it be of?
I'm stuck between animals and music, but I'm pretty sure having the power to transform into different kinds of animals is way more effective against Serpentine butt-kicking than having the power over music...but then again, if I have the power over music, I can play a nice lullaby to lull the Serpentine to sleep...or I can just make really good battle music...whichever one works better.
18. What side would you join?
Um, hello? My favorite character is Kai! Of course I'll join the ninja's side!
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
]Brown - $100
[ ]Blonde - $50
[X] Black - $15
[ ] Bald - $5
[ ] Other - $75
Total: $15 (What the what?)
Brown - $50 [X]
Green - $75 [ ]
Blue - $150 [ ]
Hazel - $100 ]
Other - $15 ]
Total so far: $65 (Okay...)
[ ] Over 7′ - $200
[ ] 6′8″ to 7′ - $175
[ ] 6′0″ to 6′7″ - 570$
] 5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75
[X] 5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85
] under 5'4 0$
Total so far: $150 (I'm actually not sure of this one...does that count as cheating?)
[ ] 50 to 56 - $175
[ ] 46 to 50 - $150
[ ] 41 to 45 - $125
[ ] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
[ ] 21 to 25 - $50
[ ] 19 to 20 - $25
[X] 0 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $250 (Haha! It pays to be young!)
[ ] Twins or more than twins - $750
[ ] First born - $320
[ ] Only Child - $250
[ ]Second born - $150- [X]
Middle child - $100[X]
Last Born - $100 [ ]
Third born - $550 [ ]
Fourth born - $300 [ ]
Fifth born - $400 [ ]
Sixth born -$215
Total so far: $500 (I don't know if you could cross out two options, but oh well.)
[ ] I did like once - $400
[ ] Only Holidays - $250
[ ] Sometimes - $215
[ ] YES - $200
[ ] Only weekends - $300
[ ] Every other day - $50
[ ] Once a day - $15
[ ] I live from the bottle - $Bankrupt$
[X] No - $600
Total so far: $1100 (Hey look! I get $600 for being a kid!)
[ ] perfect vision - $400
[ ] need or have glasses/contacts but don’t wear them - $200
[ ] No correction - $100 ]
Glasses - $50[X]
Contacts - $25 ]
Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: $1150 (I admit it, I have glasses. Well, I used to have glasses, but then they broke, but I'm gonna get me some new ones soon! Just gotta steal some money from my parents' wallets, hehe.)
Shoe Size: ]
13 - $300 [ ]
12 and a half to 13 - $250 [ ]
11 to 12 - $400 [ ]
7 to 10 - $500 [x]
Under 7- $450 ]
Total so far: $1650 (No comment.)
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Green - $750]
Red - $600 [X]
Black - $100 ]
Yellow -$475 [X]
Brown - $300 ]
Purple - $225 ]
White - $400 ]
Aqua - $350 ]
Orange - $300 ]
Blue - $300 [x]
Pink - $100 ]
Other - $500 ]
Did you use a calculator to add it all up? [ ] Yes - $0 ] Nope - add $1000 [X] some - 750
Final Total: $3775 Well, I know that I cost WAY more than that. Whoever takes this quiz costs a lot more than what they get too. I just wanted to take the quiz. :) And besides, look down, I was dared.
I DARE YOU TO COPY AND PASTE THE QUIZ ABOVE!!!!!!
(Told ya so)
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
Total: 5 (That's a good start. Plus, my fave number is 5.)
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
Total: 5 (I really like the number 5. :))
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
Total: 4 (Hey, I like earth too.)
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.(1 word: claustrophobic)
You hate to be restrained. (I'm also kinda ADHD...kinda. Not confirmed.)
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly. (It's easier to go to places)
Total: 6 (I never knew I'm like air)
You spend most of your time alone
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
Total: 0 (Yes! I'm not darkness! WootWoot!)
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
Total: 6 (I like light, I like light a lot.)
It's a tie between Air and Light! I must be, like, an air nomad or something. XD
You know you live in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave. (Uhh, no.)
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years (Definitely. XD Arranging and shuffling the cards is so tedious.)
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace (Um, not really. I'm just an introvert.)
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV (No, actually. The TV isn't THAT far.)
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job. (I'm still in school, mate. XD)
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling. (Not really...)
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends. (Nope.)
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5. (WHAT.)
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5. (GOSH, HOW DID YOU KNOW?)
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly. (Not laughing, just smiling at how ignorant I was. XD)
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did (It's here now, isn't it?)
If you know that the world will NOT end in December 21st, 2012, put this on your profile. (I was right haha)
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him. The white man said, "colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "When I was born I was black," "When I grew up I was black," "When I'm sick I'm black," "When I go in the sun I'm black," "When I'm cold I'm black," "When I die I'll be black." "But you sir..." "When you're born you're pink," "When you grow up you're white," "When you're sick, you're green," "When you go in the sun you turn red," "When you're cold you turn blue," "And when you die you turn purple." "And yet you have the nerve to call me colored" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Copy this onto your site and help stop racism.
-If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. (haha, good one)
-If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one into your profile.
-If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
-Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile! (Plus, I really like milk. Just sayin')
-If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
-If you have embarassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile.
Very few people know who Danny Elfman is, much less like him. If you enjoy Danny Elfman's breath-taking music, copy this into your profile.
Make your wish when you have completed
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
You know, I don't always do the wish things because I don't believe those things will work, but I figured to try it out. May you have luck with that wish thing.
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line(HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly, "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me, "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
I found this in MrLRocks78's profile and I thought I could try this out. This is gonna be fun!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it? Earthquakes happen very suddenly. They can make buildings fall down and roads crack. Broken water pipes may make it hard for firefighters to put out fires. (Um, thank you for that lovely piece of information...)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? A mechanical thingy. Sorry but I just don't know what that is.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Oggy and the Cockroaches. Though it's not sort of like a watch, it was...uh...never mind.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is; Uh, 10:30a.m.
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really? 12:11p.m. Now that's a shocker. (Even I don't know if that was sarcastic or not)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My little brother opening a pack and getting some kind of plate and pouring some stuff in it. I was too lazy to get up and look.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday. I was handing out some meal my mom cooked for a neighbor.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? MrLRocks78's profile/survey
9. What are you wearing? Uh, a plain white tank top and pink pajamas. Don't ask me if pink is my fave color cause it's not. Something somewhat close to it.
10. Did you dream last night? Probably. I just don't remember.
11. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago, when I was reading the last chapter of 'The Strange Backwards Mystery'.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in? A bunch of pictures, awards, a creepy doll someone gave me for whatever that occasion was. BTW, it's still in the plastic case.
13. Seen anything weird lately? I don't know, I don't remember! Don't judge me, I'm forgetful.
14. What do you think of this quiz? What do you think of it, huh? Now do you know the pain of answering random questions?
15. What is the last film you saw? That depends. If you count film as a show, then Kim Possible, but if you don't, then I don't remember.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I would hire a dog trainer, since my dog really needs one. *sees my dog tearing apart stuff toy while my brothers chases her* See what I mean?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I'm claustrophobic and my fave color's red. There! Now you know my favorite color! Did I also mention I can be over-dramatic at times?
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? World peace. I would also make scientists/inventors make an invention that can make us go into the T.V. screen and hang out with the characters in their adventures. I know you wanna do that too.
19. Do you like to dance? Sometimes; when no one's looking. Don't say I'm weird. I believe that no one can be perfectly normal no matter what you say.
20. George Bush. *looks around curiously* Wut?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Sapphire.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Um, I don't know. Why do you ask?
Oh, okay. We'll just stop then.
New Quiz Alert:
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? 13 and counting. :)
2. Height? I dunno. As long as I know, it's above 5ft. Oh, and a lot of people say I'm tall for my age.
3. Eyes? Brown. Dark brown.
4. Have any tattoos? WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT TO A CHILD?!
5. And piercings? WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT TO A CHILD?!
6. Fave food? PASTA! Om nom nom nom. :3
7. Fave pizza topping? Cheese! (and Bacon)
8. Fave drink? Water; the fountain of life. (And milk)
9. Siblings? Two brothers. One younger, the other older.
10. Been in a fight? Yup, with my best friend. For some reason, we keep fighting over petty things and make up just a day after. Is that what best friends do?
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Excuse me, what?
12. Weight? NEVER ASK A GIRL HER WEIGHT.
13. Fave snack? *shrugs*
14. Fave candy? Chocolate, of course!
15. Fave movie? Rise of the Guardians...No, How to Train Your Dragon...No, wait, Frozen...Um, let's just go with undecided.
16. Fave show? I don't know. I have so many favorite shows, I simply cannot choose one; Ninjago, Gravity Falls, Dragons: Riders of Berk, Dex Hamilton, Danny Phantom...Shall I go on?
17. Do you smoke? WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT TO A CHILD?!
18. Blondes or brunettes? *shrugs* I'm not picky...
19. Any scars? Nope.
20. Fave music? Pop and Country. Mostly Taylor Swift songs! (Until Shake it Off came along. Nowadays, I just listen to her old music)
21. Fave actor? I don't have one..
22. Where do you live? *gasps* STALKER!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really...
24. Last person who made you cry? Too personal, mate.
25. Do you enjoy school? Yup. But only because of my classmates, and a few teachers I'm okay with.
26. Desires? Well, when I die I wanna go to Heaven.
27. Fave fast food joint? Can't decide.
28. What's the last thing you drank? Water FTW!
29. What are you doing right now? Oh, I don't know, what do you think, Captain Obvious?
30. Where would you like to go? Someday, I wanna go to a place where at least one of my fave characters are real...
31. Are you in a relationship? Um, most of my classmates and even friends are in a relationship, but seeing how I'm only thirteen years old, I'll pass. I'd like to enjoy my time being alone and free, thank you very much.
32. Ever been arrested? No...since to begin with, I don't even know most of the laws here. I'm just a very awesome person that way.
33. Ever had a stalker? Why, do YOU want a stalker? Um, never mind, that got kinda weird.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? I'm afraid of heights...
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I REALLY wanna go to Heaven!
36. Is there a god? Of course! That's like asking if there's a sun! And let me change that g-o-d to a G-o-d.
37. Do you have a cell phone? I do, but I use it mostly for writing stories, scrolling through the internet, and listening to music.
38. Are you squeamish? I'm not...sure.
39. Are you a human? Are you an alien?
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? I dunno. I'm not the driver.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? I think of soooo many stupid things.
42. Do people find you attractive? Well, sometimes, I see boys stare at me...Does that count?
43. What annoys you? Haters. I mean, why won't they just lay off and keep their hating hate to themselves?
44. What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of heights, I'm claustrophobic, a little afraid of the dark, etc.
45. Gold or silver? Both, I guess.
46. Are people afraid of you? *tilts head slowly* Why would they be?
47. Do you sing in public? Yup. I just can't help it, okay?
48. Ever been screwed over? Screwed...over? What does that mean?
49. Does money make people happy? Some people think they're happy, but in reality, they become more worried and greedy when they have a lot of money.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Of course! All we have to do is repent from our sins.
51. What's your hair look like? It's black, and very poofy. Some people even compare it to a poodle's.
52. First job? School...
53. Do you like meeting new people? Yup, but I let them talk first.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Yup. We're very close.
55. Ever played strip poker? What's strip poker? Is that bad? I think that's bad.
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Why would I do that??
57. Ever been in a car accident? Nope, and I don't want to be in one in the future, thank you very much.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? I don't fall down on stairs THAT much.
59. Do you care what people think of you? Yes. I can't help it.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? In college, hopefully known for my talent of writing and singing.
61. Are you afraid of the dark? See no. 44.
62. What kind of car do you have? An imaginary car! It's the best kind of car imaginary money can buy!
63. Time you were born? I think it was night...or morning...or noon...or afternoon...or midnight. O.o
64. Ever break any bones? No way! I've never even been hospitalized before!
65. Fave childhood toy? My good ole' stuffed toys! :D
66. Fave author? I CAN'T pick! I don't wanna offend anyone...
67. Are you a paranoid person? *looks around nervously* Yup.
68. Have any enemies? Well, I do know some people who dislike me, but *shrugs* haters be haters.
69. Are you afraid of heights? See no. 44.
70. Last movie you watched? Scooby Doo: The Pirate something, something.
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Nothing: The Lost Treausre of Nobody! (it's a really heavy film XD):D
72. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!!!!
73. Favorite color? Scarlet...That means a shade of red.
74. What time do you usually wake up? There are different times in different days.
75. What are you doing? Let's not go over this again, shall we?
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money, duh. *rolls eyes*
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Oh, it's horrible, man! 9 hours of mental abuse and 2 hours of nonstop singing! You wanna know where I did so? SCHOOL!!!
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? Why do you guys want me to WORK?! School's bad enough...
79. Can you do a handstand? Can you do a pinwheel? No? Neither can I.
80. Are you an angry person? Honestly, no. I just act like I constantly get angry and annoyed while writing so I can give other people and myself a few good laughs.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? *gasps* NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! I AM OFFENDED!
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Want me to sleep right now and find out? Ooookaaaayyy, this quiz is making me weird.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? See no. 4 and 5...And please STOP asking me adult questions!
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Wait...*smashes wood onto forehead* *wood is still one piece* IT HURTS!!!!
85. Are you delusional? So you're saying delusional people can see this too?
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Anything that involves flexibility.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? *rolls eyes* This quiz? Just joking, I can't remember.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Who am I? Superman?!
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? NINJA FTW!
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? *puts hands up* Hey, I don't wanna upset anyone anymore than I already have.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? People who are left-handed are awesome...But I'm right-handed.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? No...Maybe...I don't know...
93. How are you feeling right now? I feel kinda tired. It's 11:21p.m. after all.
94. What annoys you about people? I'm annoyed that SOME people just split-secondly decide that they hate me for no good reason. -_-'
95. Do you dislike children? Um, HELLO? Were you even LISTENING (READING, SORRY) to the previous questions? I'm a child MYSELF, why would I DISLIKE CHILDREN?! (Well, am technically a teen, but I don't care about technicalities.)
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I would probably fall off...
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Brass knuckles? Wouldn't skin be better?
98. Can you smile for me? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :! Oops, that was wrong.
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I think about stuff I encountered from the past.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? None. I don't know how to ride a bike yet!!! D':
List only 10 characters from any series. (Note: I literally wrote their names in individual pieces of paper, crumpled them up, and chose them randomly from a box, so it'll be fair. XD)
1. Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
2. Hiro (Big Hero 6)
3. Leo Valdez (Heroes of Olympus)
4. Erza (Fairy Tail)
5. Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
6. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
7. Dipper (Gravity Falls)
8. Korra (The Legend of Korra)
9. Jay (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
10. Elsa (Frozen)
1) 1 walked in on you while you were showering. What is your reaction?
Hiccup: I don't-
Me: OUT! OUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!
Hiccup: *scrambles out of the bathroom*
2) 7 cooked you dinner.
Me: Dipper, no offense, but I don't think you have the skills for cooking. Pass the pan to Mabel, will ya?
3) 4 and 5 are having an argument. Why is this?
Dimentio: Friends? They are not my friends! They were simply tools that helped in making the prophecy in the Dark Prognosticus true!
Erza: You make me sick! *requips into Heaven's Wheel armor*
Me: ...help me out here, guys?
4) 6 is extremely pissed off about something, why is this? And what will you do?
Jack : *pouts*
5) 3 told you that he will soon be getting married to 2. What is your reaction?
Leo: *bursts out laughing*
Hiro: *chuckles* You never take a joke, don't you? *high fives Leo*
6) You catch 10 looking at porn on the internet.
7) You are about to do something that will make you feel very embarrassed. Will 9 comfort you?
8) You're lying on the beach peacefully, and then you turn your head to see 1, 2, and 9, by the water wearing speedos.
9) 8 confessed to be a part of your family.
10) 6 kidnapped you, why is this?
Me: Weeell, it is freaking hot back in my homeland...
11) You walk in accidentally on 3 to see him having a threesome with 9 and 10.
Me: Leo Valdez with...Jay and Elsa? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sure fire, lightning and ice won't cause a MAJOR explosion?
12) 7 is having relationship problems, 4 tries to help him out but her advice isn't helpful. Your thoughts about this predicament?
13) 5 gave you a teddy bear.
Dimentio: *smiles widely* I make no promises! Ciao! *teleports away*
14) 9 and 1 accidentally get hooked up on a dating website and are forced to go on a date together.
15) 8 gets angry and starts cussing at 6 very loudly. 7 is watching it all and is interested...but why is this?
Dipper: *smiling enthusiastically* Mabel is soooooo missing out! *takes photo*
16) It's storming outside and 4 allowed you to stay with her at her place until it blows over. And your reaction to this kind gesture is?
Erza: *smiles devilishly* YES.
17) 5 wakes you up in the middle of the night.
18) You and 10 go out for a picnic. Everything is peaceful until 2 crashes it by showing up and inviting you to go hang out at a cafe. Would you go with 2 or stay with 10?
19) 1 suspects you are Kira.
20) You and 9 get trapped in an elevator together. What happens? And who are the other random people with you two?
Jay: Okay, guys? I don't think riding an elevator to the top is that practical.
Cole: You still get to the top, right?
Zane: Cole does have a point...
Kai: But waiting around here is wasting time! Should I remind you guys that we have a mission to catch?!
Me: *fangirl squeals* THE NINJA ARE IN A MISSION?! CAN I COME??? :D :D :D
21) 2 writes you a love song, plays it for you, and then kisses you on the cheek.
22) 4 is forced to sing karaoke by her friends...and you as well. What song would she sing? And what song would you sneak in for her to sing when she wasn't looking?
Erza: Um, who put Hot N Cold by Katy Perry here?
Me: Come on, Erza, you gotta admit that Jellal's giving you a hard time right now!
Erza: I suppose...Then I will sing it with pride!
23) 1 asks to talk to you privately. When you are both alone, he admits to you that he is gay.
24) All the listed characters get into a very epic and all-out battle. Who will be the last one standing?
If you have a crush on any fictional character, copy & paste this to your profile and add your name to this list: Sounddrive, Screamer's girl, CrazyFangirl1999, Hex the Ninja, NinjagoZanelover, Astrid16, hotdog8, Zane's Girlfriend, Pinkie Pie luvs Ninjago, JustCallMeDisc0rd3r, StoryWriter2003, Malica15
What am I afraid of out of 72 common fears?
[X] the dark
[ ] staying single forever
[ ] being a parent
[X] giving birth
[X] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[X] closed spaces
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[ ] spiders
[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] being touched
[X] deep water
[ ] silk
[X] the ocean (Being stuck in the ocean is my problem, but the concept of the ocean, I like)
[ ] success
[ ] thunder/lightning
[ ] frogs/toads
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[X] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[X] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] heaven
[X] being robbed
[X ] falling
] dolls (Puppets, though *shudders*)
[x] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[X] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[X] incurable diseases
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] Halloween
[X] school (Well, I kinda have bad dreams about school, but sometimes I like school, so this one's a kinda)
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[X] being alone
[X] becoming blind
[X] becoming deaf
[X] growing up
[x] creepy noises in the night (who isn't afraid?)
[ ] bee stings
[x] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] needles
[ ] dinosaurs
[ ] the welcome mat (Whuuuuut?)
[X] high speed
[X] throwing up (Seriously, it's disgusting)
] falling in love
[ ] super secrets
Total: 32/72 (less than half...good enough...I guess?)
(Warning: This is reaaaally depressing :'()
I am only 8 inches long
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Well, that's all the stuff I have in my profile, so if you want to know more about me, just go ahead and click on a fanfic. Any fanfic will do, just so long as you leave me no hates without any proper reason! :)
Aisukuri-Mu Studio (51)
Amour de l'eau (3)
Animation Universe 2005 (342)
Apollo Holmes (5)
Ayuki Karpy (14)
berry's field (1)
Bloodshot Eyes (16)
Bubblxgum Bitch (0)
Burning Beaker (9)
Crazee Canadia (72)
Crystal Rose of Pollux (190)
Darkness of 42 (5)
domani guardian (22)
Earth Star (137)
Evil Edd (10)
Fictional Viking (19)
Giovanna Farina (6)
Harlow Baines (2)
Hatsu and Lolo (4)
Heart Prayer (7)
Hero of Tyme (1)
Hexter Spectre (0)
Illyria Lives (23)
Jane Goodchild (0)
Jay Nice (48)
Jessica Jayme Bell (14)
Kara Green (6)
Lady Merp (4)
Luki Dimension (60)
Mariah Norton (3)
Mary Penelope (22)
Mehri Garmadon (6)
messed up stargazer (57)
Miki Yi (11)
Myron Greenleaf (25)
o Mischief Managed (33)
Obssesed with fanfic (20)
Pawn Of Synchro (22)
Peppered Potato (4)
Reid Phantom (87)
Rocky Stone (29)
saphira and shruikan (17)
Sloppy Joe 313 (0)
Solora Goldsun (152)
Somewhat Inspired (18)
Starlit Skyline (58)
The Dolma (0)
The Dp Fangurl (14)
The Fabulous A.J (4)
The Great Allie (49)
The halfa (1)
The Ink Is Blood (9)
Thee Curlyque (2)
Tiana Koopa (43)
Twins of the Earth (107)
Vain Ambitions (25)
XSilver Ninjax (0)