Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games.
I write stories.
This much is obvious.
My reason for writing is simple; I'm practicing different writing styles, tenses and working on my skills while living my everyday life. I love to write, but it's something I can only do on the side for now. For the time being, I hope you all not only enjoy my stories but give me your feedback as to how I can improve, or even what is is about my stories that you like in the first place. I try to keep my stories clean, however, I'm pretty positive that no one's real life is really "clean", so finding ways to describe real life problmes and experiences without being explicit is always a fun task. Raunchy is something I won't do. So I hope that's fine with you, besides, there are plenty of raunchy writers out there as it is - if that's what you want, it's sadly easy to find.
This is all you really need to know about me otherwise:
- I'm a sinner, saved by the perfect grace of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Aside from Jesus, I'm pretty passionate about writing, which is pretty obvious considering.
- Besides writing, I'm a passionate reader... which is why I love to write in the first place.
- I'm also incredibly inspired by the works of C.S. Lewis - I've devoured just about everything he wrote.
- I love stories about real life struggle - or real life struggle within different types of stories - and how they make us better as people. That's life, you know, and I believe that the hardest, most difficult times can grow and change us the most as people. A good story in my book always contains solid, believable characters with faults, flaws, and pain... but also love. I adore stories where the characters learn about more than just love, but about life. So basically, that's what I love to read and that's what I hope to write.
This is not my first time around with FF though, I've been at it for a while. Actually, this is my second account, and some of you may remember me as Lachalora. Sadly, many problems with my previous account promted me to create a new one (moral of my story: ALWAYS verify a back up email, you'll thank me one day), and so Chalora was born.
Hopefully this account won't perish as well, and hopefully I will be able to continue writing stories here for a long time.
Anyway, hope you enjoy my stories, all reviews, and any feedback is always extremely appreciated.