Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games.
I write stories.
This much is obvious.
My reason for writing is simple; I'm practicing different writing styles, tenses and working on my skills while I wait to graduate high school. For the time being, I hope you all not only enjoy my stories but give me your feedback as to how I can improve, or even what is is about my stories that you like in the first place. I try to keep my stories clean, however, I'm pretty positive that no one's real life is really "clean", so finding ways to describe real life problmes and experiences without being explicit is always a fun task. Raunchy is something I won't do. So I hope that's fine with you, besides, there are plenty of raunchy writers out there as it is - if that's what you want, it's sadly easy to find.
This is all you really need to know about me otherwise:
- I'm a sinner, saved by the perfect grace of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Aside from Jesus, I'm pretty passionate about writing, which is pretty obvious considering.
- I'd say my favorite book is the bible, but that seems pretty cliche - I'll say it anyway, but other than that, I'm sorta kind in love with The Hunger Games.
- I'm also incredibly inspired by the works of C.S. Lewis, and his series "The Chronicles of Narnia" so don't be surprised if I start writing fics for that catagory again some day.
- I think Mother Teresa, D.L. Moody and Jim Elliott are the coolest people ever.
- I LOVE awesome quotes! (There may be some cool ones lurking around my page from time to time, whatever I'm in the mood for.)
This is not my first time around with FF though, I've been at it for a while. Actually, this is my second account, and some of you may remember me as Lachalora. Sadly, many problems with my previous account promted me to create a new one (moral of my story:ALWAYS verify a back up email, you'll thank me one day), and so Chalora was born.
Hopefully this account won't perish as well, and hopefully I will be able to continue writing stories here for a long time.
Anyway, hope you enjoy my stories, all reviews, and any feedback is always extremely appreciated.
Quote of the moment: "If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis
So, I've changed my pen name. I am now Hagios. Explanation? My old account pen name, Lachalora, had a special meaning behind it, and when I got my new account the name "Chalora" just didn't mean anything to me - it was just a variant of my first pen name. I finally found a name that I loved and that meant something to me. If you're curious to find out what it means, it's greek, so you can look it up anywhere.
Unsafe External Link