Poll: Disney or Pixar? (Don't care if they're the same.) Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for How to Train Your Dragon, Minecraft, Rise of the Guardians, and Phantom of the Opera.
Ellow peoples of earth! I am currently working on three storie. First off I have an awesome imagination. I have a way over active one. But that is what gives me good ideas for stories! thank you for reading! you Guys are awesome. =-D
Ps DO MY FRICKEN POLL. No one has done any of my polls and I'm sad now. :-( seeeeeee, frowny face. I'll send you a whole virtual cake if you do!!
ALSO, check out this link. It. is. awesome. It has helped me improve my writing sooooo much plot wise.: http://howtowritefanfiction.com/
Dreams: I want to someday go to south dakoda state University and take the naturalist program. Once done I will go live in me great
uncles lake cabin (which they don't even live in) then work at the local nature center. I will have a dog and a husband but never kids. I love them but I don't really want one. If I dont become a naturalist I will become an artist. not a painter; an artist. Who wouldn't want to be? being your own boss, and expressing who you are. Because of my current obsession with deathnote (no I do not intend on hunting down L) I would also like to be a private investigator or a detective.
Goals:I just so happen to be adopted and I don't have many goals but one of them is to find my birth father. I have met met my mother but my dad sorta disappeared on us. When I do... Ill kick his ass to Valhalla and back :D
Rules: Never become corupted. be who you are and tellem to f* off if they tell ya different. Also, Never ever no madder what unless it is for the good of others lie. I have been lied to and pushed away so much in my life I promised myself never to make a commitment to anyone and break it. But perhaps I hate liers because I am one.
Also I would like to mention one more thing. I am three sided. I have 3 different personalities that like to mix together.
3. Seraphys (that name actually has a backstory)
tbird is me in public who every one expects me to be. She is 14 and normal. her favorite activities include rollerblading and running.
Riley is my spontaneous, artistic side that is zany and cool... And she acts like a 6 year old. He favotive activities are drawing and eating cherries... Yep, cherries.
Seraphys is my smart side with IQ of of 132(above adverige Nothing fancy) ((mind you the highest IQ in the world was 169)) she is calm and collected. her favorite activity is reading people. ( Pm me if you dont know what that means) And she's about 35
This is another one of gods amazing stories.A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God.You have nothing to lose if you bealive in god. You have a soul to lose by not bealiving...
I love this one!
The Stupidest Things On Products
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Myer hairdryer:"Do not use while sleeping."(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:"Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(Wow. That's really helpful)
On a child's superman costume:"Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Awh, that's the whole purpose of buying the costume!)
On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".(Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:"Put on fork and eat."(No! Really? We're supposed to eat the food?!)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.(The shoplifter special!)
On can of Coles tuna:Allergy advice:Contains fish(So thats what tuna's made out of)
oooh, here's anouther good one!
29 Annoying Ways to Order a Pizza
1. Start the conversation with "My call to (Pizza Place), take one... and... ACTION!"
2. If using a touch-tone phone, press random numbers while ordering. Tell the person taking the order, "would you please stop doing that...?"
3. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
4. Do not name your toppings; rather, spell them out.
5. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
6. Order 52 pepperoni slices arranged in a fractal pattern following from an equation you are about to dictate. Ask if they're getting all of this down.
7. If they repeat the order to verify it, say "OK. Your total comes to 10.99. Please pull up to the window."
8. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say "Yes," heave a sigh of relief.
9. Put the accent on the last syllable of "pepperoni," using a long "i" sound.
10. Say "Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)?" When they say yes, say "Well, so is this! You've got some explaining to do!" When finally offered proof that they are really (Pizza Place), start to cry and ask, "Do you know what it's like to be lied to?"
11. Ask to see a menu.
12. Say you'll be able to pay for this "when the Hollywood people call back."
13. Demand imperiously, "Do you have ANY IDEA what is at stake with this pizza?!"
14. Order two toppings, then say, "No, they'll start fighting."
15. Punctuate your sentences with exclamations such as "Great Caesar's Ghost" and "Jesus Joseph and Mary in Tinsel Town."
16. Start the conversation by reciting the date and time, and saying, "This may be my last entry."
17. Sing the order to the tunes of songs from Metallica's "Master of Puppets" album: "Chop your pizza on a mirror!"; "Master! Master! Put hot sausages on my pizza!"; or "Gimme Pizza! You will do what I say, when I say Gimme Pizza!"
18. Give your order, then state firmly, "And that's as far as this relationship is going to get."
19. Ask for a deal available from a different pizza chain (e.g., if phoning Domino's, ask for a CheeserCheeser)
20. When listing toppings you want on your pizza, include another pizza. Repeat this nested loop until asked to stop, then explain that you got "stuck."
21. Learn to play a blues riff on the harmonica. Stop talking at regular intervals to play it.
22. Learn to imitate a celebrity's voice. Stress that you won't take any crap from some two-bit can't-hack-it pimple-faced gofer.
23. Attempt to teach the order-taker a secret code. Use the code on all subsequent orders.
24. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
25. When they say "Will that be all?", snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"
26. Order with a Speak-n-Spell.
27. If order-taker suggests a side order, ask why s/he is punishing you.
28. Get taker's name. Later, call exactly on the hour to say, "This is your (time of day) wake-up call, (So-and-so)."
29. If any of the above practices are rejected by the order taker, say, in your poutiest voice, "LAST guy let me do it..."
check this out!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me IRONY.
5. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
6. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
7. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
8. My mother taught me HUMOR.
9. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
10. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
IF YOU ARE BULLIED READ THIS and if not..well just read it anyways.
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
So why bother?
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
this makes me cry and I am not the emotional type!
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Imagine being this little girl. No friends. no family. no nothing. just a teddy bear up in the attic with you. How much would your heart hurt? What I'll never understand is why some people are so stupid. This little girl didn't deserve to die this way. the same as with so many others...
One of my friends showed me this- You stopped me in the hall and asked me why I skip. You wonder why I sketch in English and ware tie-dye socks that mix. You question why I talk to people who don’t answer me. And all that I can say to you is because I’m free. I’m not trapped by influence and the want to be alike. I skip because others walk and draw because others wright. I ware colorful socks because there more awesome than plain white. I talk to people who don’t talk to me because I’m lonely day and night. Please talk to thoughts people who are like me. The only reason they are like that is because they are free. They do have a hold on fantasy and can be who they want to be. They don’t care what other think of them you see. You may think their weird and their souls are hard. Maybe they started out nice and fun. Then they dare to talk about things that you never would. Then someone goes up and tells them they are weird or dumb. Their souls are crushed and they feel undone but they will keep on going until the battles won. You see, the only reason they are still that way is because they are still treated that way. Not just for a day but their whole lives maybe. What if their parents don’t honestly care? What if this pain causes them struggle and makes life hard to bear. They go to school next year and hope that they are free. Then their beaten down with words like slave and wonder if their free.and what they did to diserve this kind of hurt. You think they are weird and strange because they do abnormal things. If you looked at life through our eyes and perhaps see what I mean. Abandoned and forgotten they sit there in the dark. Little do the popular kids know their words have left a mark. Look over all these things they go through that are bad. Those are only there because that person is free and others thought what they said wouldn’t make them sad. And to think the only reason they are put down is because they are like me….. There are no exceptions when it comes to who you are. You are either good or bad. Never so/so or OK. You may not even know you are doing it. But we see it because we watch out for each other. But the popular people soot us down with words when we try to help one another. To think this is happening to them all because they are like me. Because they ware tie dye socks Because they like to sketch Because they are the way god made them Because they simply want to be themselves and not like every one else … it touches me to imagine how they feel.
Unsafe External Link