Author has written 3 stories for Warriors, Hunger Games, Web Shows, and Divergent Trilogy.
Night Burd. As in Night /Bird idiot. XD
Last time online - 8/8/12
xx 10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirt. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the cermony and named her Brightspirt. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erins placed her along with her parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirt, Braveheart, and Shiningheart.
Please pass this message along by copy and pasting it into your profile and adding your name to the list of people who will always remember a true warrior: Wolfgrowl, Skysong Angel, Sunmist, Iceshadow of ShadowClan, Badgerclaw Thunderclan warrior, Nightbird
As a Clan cat, I will not…
1. Tell Tigerstar to get a life.
2. Make any remarks about Longtail compensating for something.
3. Ask Jayfeather "How many fingers am I holding up?"
4. Tell Crowfeather "I totally hit that" when talking about Leafpool or Feathertail.
5. Ask Ravenpaw and Barley who's on top.
6. Refer to Crowfeather as "Crowy", Jayfeather as "Jay-Jay", Tigerstar as "Tiggystar", etc.
7. Make any remarks about the length of Jayfeather's stick.
8. Make any remarks about Lionblaze exploring Heathertail's tunnels.
9. Make any remarks about how Hollyleaf never did anything that can be used as a sexual innuendo.
10. Taunt Crowfeather with revealing pictures of Leafpool.
11. Taunt Leafpool with revealing pictures of Crowfeather.
12. Hug anyone.
13. Ask Dustpelt if he's ever considered using a condom.
14. Ask Spiderleg how drunk he was when he slept with Daisy.
15. Mention Spottedleaf while in the same room as Firestar and Sandstorm.
16. Laugh at Midnight's terrible grammar.
17. Laugh at Purdy's accent.
18. Refer to Ashfur as "Polka-dotted".
19. Try to force anyone out of the closet.
20. Make fun of Brokenstar for getting his ass kicked all the time.
21. Harass Sorreltail for "stealing Brackenfur".
22. Say anything to Leopardstar when she's in one of her "moods".
23. Use the Moonpool as a bathroom.
24. Come up with a theme song for the Three.
25. Talk to Ivypaw about how much better her sister is.
26. Stare at Brightheart's face.
27. Try to convince Cinderheart that she's Cinderpelt.
28. Diss fish in front of RiverClan.
29. Bring up the subject of Sol.
30. Slap Firestar upside the head for being so blind to the opposite sex.
31. Support a system of government where people actually work together instead of trying to kill each other all the time.
32. Mess with Jayfeather's stick of wonders.
33. Tell Hollyleaf to go die in a hole
34. Read Hollyleaf a list of every single violation of the Warrior Code
35. Try to rape Jayfeather
If you've read all the Warriors books, copy and paste this into your profile:
The Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us:
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
4. If your girlfriend dies, the default response is to sleep with her sister.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
7. Never use a condom.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squeal when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; Evil is sexy.
14. Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 40 years without being noticed by anyone.
15. Cats are really good at cleaning up massive bloodstains.
16. If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
17. Its possible to complain about anything.
18. All barn cats are gay.
19. Happy endings are unrealistic.
20. No matter how depressed you get, there is always a way to become more emo.
21. Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
22. God isn't going to do anything for you because He wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.
23. Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
24. Major antagonists have a tendency to die the most violent deaths imaginable.
25. The object that cats should fear the most is a purple pen.
26. Life: You don't win. You break even. At best.
27. It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
28. It's possible to make multiple AMVs of a series with only one episode worth of clips.
29. The general public doesn't know anything.
30. People who secretly want to have sex with you make the best evil minions.
31. The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
32. If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
33. People named after plants tend to be red herrings. People named after animals are the real deal.
34. Don't fight the system, no matter how messed up it is.
35. Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
36. War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
37. Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
38. The width of someone's shoulders is a good indicator of how strong and experienced they are.
39. Don't mess with beavers.
40. Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
41. Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
42. Breaking the rules is bad. Bending the rules is good.
43. Virginity is overrated.
44. If you're ever near death or dying, you will survive anyway.
45. Most people would listen to Hitler if he was nice to them.
46. If you start to see a red haze, stop what you are doing.
47. Lying is the most evil thing ever.
48. The happier your relationship, the more tragically it will end.
49. Incest doesn't count if it isn't immediately noticeable.
50. If you play with your food, an owl will come and eat you.
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
beach and pick up fresh food from the fishing village. (Shadow Wave ((CHERUB)) )
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Oscar: "What are you doing..?"
Me: "I'm hugging you with one arm now go back to
your game child."
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ghost Rider 2
Without looking, guess what time it is:
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My brother coughing -_-
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to the pool to try and find my brother's flip flops.
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My friend's profile.
What are you wearing?
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paintings, a mirror, TV...wallpaper?
Seen anything weird lately?
I saw myself in the mirror...I'm sunburnt and
I look like a human lobster.
What do you think of this quiz?
It kept me busy...it's cool B)
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Oh god oh god, ok...depends how many millions I have...I would donate one
million to four different charities across the world...I'd buy or build a cat rescue center
and name all the cats with Warriors names...I'd buy a tame husky or two...and
then of course build my room so that every wall was actually a bookshelf :D
And I'll make this quick and say a bunch of modern furniture for my room as well as
prebuy Halo 4 for...I dunno, a thousand pounds ;)
Obviously a mass of other stuff but that would be a waste of your time.
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I have been thinking about this for a while...maybe Rebecca.
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Oscar: Yep. *not looking up from his Nintendo*
Me: Can you turn it down a little bit?
Oscar: *presses button to make sound off*
Oscar: Yeah...what. What. What. (I struggle to think of an answer)
Me: Is Mum awake?
My Mum: No.
Oscar: So be quiet 'cos you'll wake it up and then we'll all be sorry.
My Mum: *rolls over slowly* What's that supposed to mean?
Turn on T.V. What show is on?
Type your username with your elbow.
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
A pool. (or a window...)