Princess Corkey
hide bio
PM . Follow . Favorite
Joined 03-06-12, id: 3790840, Profile Updated: 06-25-12
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and Frozen.

There was originally something very sweet written here.

That is all.

Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Not a Love Story by bellatrixD reviews
"You can't love me." "Who says I can't? You, Fred Weasley? You don't control how I feel." "You can't love me, you don't even know what that is." He didn't love her, not back then. Katie did not get her fairy-tale love. But did Fred? Inspired from Emeli Sande's My Kind of Love. Rated T for language
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,048 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/8/2015 - Published: 4/1/2015 - [Oliver W., Katie B.] [Angelina J., Fred W.] - Complete
Dogtown by manicmethod reviews
skater!AU. Elsa is a cinematography major, out looking for inspiration for her next film project. Anna is an amateur skateboarder looking to make a short skating video. Maybe the two can help each other out? Non-Incest.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 28,986 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 420 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 3/6/2014 - [Anna, Elsa]
Sort: Category . Published . Updated . Title . Words . Chapters . Reviews . Status .

Remember Me reviews
Quidditch is the only thing on Oliver Wood's mind until he reconnects with an old friend. Will they stay in each other's lives this time, or will the secrets Katie wants to forget tear them apart?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,548 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/24/2015 - Published: 10/1/2015 - Oliver W., Katie B.
Make a Memory reviews
Her scars reflect her broken heart. His scars reflect his love of lost cause. Taking place in the aftermath of the second wizarding war, this story recounts the life that two survivors build together in spite of great loss.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,840 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/22/2015 - Published: 2/11/2014 - Katie B., Charlie W.
An Anniversary Tale
A tale of an anniversary, true love, and socially awkward behavior, but not necessarily in that order.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,370 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2015 - Oliver W., Katie B. - Complete
Marriage? reviews
An inside glimpse of Elsa's thoughts as Anna introduces her to Hans.
Frozen - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 665 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/17/2014 - Anna, Elsa, Hans - Complete
Crimson and Clover reviews
Because that's what love is. You're in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you fall. A look into pureblood society and the reconstruction of the wizarding world after the fall of Voldemort. Rated T for sexual content and mature themes. OC/Pansy and OC/Katie
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,434 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/11/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Pansy P., Katie B.
Her Name Was Alexandra reviews
"Sirius...you like telling me stories about the past, right?" Questions that haven't been asked in decades, and answers that shock everyone. "Her name was Alexandra."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,684 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/8/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Sirius B., OC
Kiss Me In The Rain reviews
You are 90 percent of the reason I get up in the morning," he told her matter-of-factly. "What's the other 10 percent?" she sniffled "Well, I usually need to pee when I wake up..." Fred is leaving Hogwarts, and Katie isn't taking it well. Rater T for sexual themes later on.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Fred W., Katie B.
Damned Teenage Hormones reviews
In which Katie is vulnerable, Oliver finally has a girl in his bed, and two best friends take their relationship to the next level. Rated T for sexual themes, but this is not descriptive. One-shot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Oliver W., Katie B. - Complete
The Other Half
Who is Fred without George, when they had seemed like two halves of one person? Wo is Allyson, the mysterious girl with no memory? And can two people who have lost so much come together to fill the holes, or will they both lose themselves completely?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 271 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/26/2012 - George W., OC
Manager of:
Community: Fanfictioners on FreeRice
Focus: Books Harry Potter