Author has written 6 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, Kuroshitsuji, Shugo Chara!, Little Mermaid, Vocaloid, and Wolf Children/おおかみこどもの雨と雪.
sigh,look,if I make a story then I most likly will not update in a long time,so please do not take it out on me,k? I have
the motivation of a nara. . .sigh. . .
(the List of Things NOT! to do When I become the Evil Over Lord of Earth!)
1. I will not turn into ANY kind of reptile,it never helps.
2. I will not have a son,he will inevitably try to usurp me.
3. I will not have a daughter,for even though she would be as beautiful as she was evil,one look at the hero's charm and she would betray me.
4. I will not attach a self-destruct button on any of my evil inventions.
5. you know how the hero always watches the evil grunt press in the code to get in? NONE OF THAT! THOSE BUTTONS WILL HAVE FINGER-PRINT SCANNERS IN THEM!.
6. my evil grunts will all have clear visors.
7. I will never monologue in front of my enemie when he/she is about to "die".
8. if I have an ultimate weapon,I will NOT save it for last! I will use it as much as I can!.
9. if I were to kill someone,I would find out if they had a spouse/child/sibling and kill them as well instead of letting them have a chance to kill me out of vengeance.
10. I will not imprison the heros all in the same cell,I will seperate them by age and gender,all in different buildings.
11. if the hero asks me "if you're about to kill me,at least tell me what you'r evil plan is!" I will say "NO!" and then shoot them.
12. scratch that,I will shoot them,THEN I will say no!.
13. all my air vents will be to small to crawl through.
14. I will interview all my evil grunts my self before hiring them.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Unsafe External Link