Author has written 55 stories for Criminal Minds.
Somethings about me: I enjoy reading and writing and of course watching Criminal Minds all day.
I ship these characters from Criminal Minds
Aaron Hotchner/Emily Prentiss (Most of my stories contain this pairing)
Here is a sreies of stories I have done. I am listing them here so it will be easier for you to follow order.
1. Liquored Up --Halloween Drabble Challenges – Competition Drabble: Someone spiked the hot apple cider. Summary: She knew she shouldn't do it but, hell everyone knew how she was.
2. Hiding Out--Halloween Drabble Challenges – Competition Drabble: Your character tries to ignore Halloween. Summary: Hotch is hiding out in his office during the Annual Halloween party at the BAU.
3. Not Liquored Up Enough--Sequel to "Liquored Up' and 'Hiding Out'. Dave goes looking for Hotch and Emily.
4. Hungover--Reid wakes up the morning after the Annual Halloween party.
5. Revenge Of The Nerd--Reid finds out the truth about the night of the Halloween party; and the truth about something he had never considered a possibility. Sequel to 'Hungover'; part of my 'Liquored Up' series. Reid/Morgan slash.
Here is another one of my series.
1. Spies Like Us--This was done for the weekly prompt #3 Character Specific Prompt: One or more team members spy on Rossi and Strauss to learn the truth/get confirmation about them being romantically involved. Penelope Garcia knew that Dave 'The Italian Stallion' Rossi was hiding something from the team and she was bound and determined to find out what.
2. You've Got To Be Kidding--This is for the Monday, September 3 – Week 1 Open Character Prompt: Your character is watching TV late at night when there is a knock on the door. Sequel to 'Spies Like Us'. How does Hotch react when he finds out about Dave's relationship with Strauss?
3.You See It's Like This--Monday, September 10 - Week 2: Drabble Prompt: A confession Summary: Who on the team has a confession to make? Sequel to "Spies Like Us' and 'You've Got To Be Kidding'
4. To Trick Or To Be Tricked--Halloween Drabble Challenges – Competition Drabble: Your characters come up with their own way to celebrate Halloween. Summary: How do two of our favorite characters decide to celebrate Halloween? Sequel to 'You See It's Like This'