Author has written 7 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Welcome to my profile! I'm Olly, and I'm a girl, obviously. I'm obsessed with FanFiction, HOA and Maroon 5. Here is some stuff about me:
Best Friends on FanFiction: Purple-Tacos-R-Da-Bomb, fashionablyobsessed, and RandomGirl200 (they are awesome:P).
Favorite TV Show(s): House of Anubis, Friends, Miranda, That '70s Show, The Voice (when it's on), How to Rock and Hollywood Heights.
Favorite Book(s): The Hunger Games Trilogy, Divergent Trilogy, The Clique series, Ruby Redfort: Look Into My Eyes; Love, Aubrey; The 68 Rooms, Uglies series, and tons more, since I'm a huge bookworm and I'm ALWAYS reading.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Maroon 5 is my ultimate favorite artist (they are in all my usernames, duh), The Fray (I've seen them in concert), Snow Patrol, Keane, Neon Trees, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Shane Dawson, Ed Sheeran, and Ellie Goulding.
Couples I Ship Hardcore:
-Nina/Fabian (House of Anubis)
Sometimes, I like these couples:
-Joy/Mick (House of Anubis)
Chapters 1 & 2:
The Girls' Outfits:
The Moms' Outfits:
The Girls' Ball Outfits:
Joy and Mick:
Chapters 1,2 & 3:
Amber, Nina and Rebecca:
Madisan, Gabi and Elizabeth:
Mara, Joy and Bella:
Patricia, Emma and Scarlett:
The Great Anubis Road Trip
Looking for a Killer
Amber's Date Outfit:
Mara, Patricia, Nina and Joy's Funeral Outfits:
You love jeans.
Your Girl Side
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Bold the ones that fit you, and add one to the list, if you're against stereotyping!
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Copy and paste if you hate stereotypes.
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy" ( I do this ALL the time, in accordance to the prophecy)
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON!!!!!!!!!"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
37 Things To Do In An Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
A Profile Quiz
1. FIRST NAME: Olly
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?: Nooooo
3. SIBLING NAMES: Lucas
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don't remember
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Sure?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken!
7. KIDS?: I think little kids are suuuuuppppppppeeeeeerrrr cute!
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, it depends on their interests, but I would still be friendly to them.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I used to write stories in there, but now I have FanFiction and FictionPress, I don't have to! Now I sketch daily in it. :)
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes...
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeah, but I get Strep Throat easily so I might get them taken out. D:
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Why not?!? :D
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios/Cornflakes...I'm a little boring...
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Nope, too lazy... JK! :)
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Cream, or Mint Chocolate Chip. Love them both! :)
17. SHOE SIZE? US 10, UK 8, EU 41..? (Yeah, I have big feet. It's a family thing :D)
18. RED OR PINK? I'm not a girly-girl, but I prefer pink.
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I'm really stubborn and harsh on myself :(
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my family, because they live in England and Ireland, while I live in the US. :(
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Sure...
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, and I'm not wearing shoes, only socks, right now.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate Croissant. Yummy! :D
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Payphone, by the most amazing band ever, Maroon 5, ft. Wiz Khalifa. :P
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Baby blue, because I'm pretty relaxed...
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Don't know why, but I love the smell of the stuff they put on Hollister... :)
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My grandpa...
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? If they're kind, and not creepy, stalker-ish, annoying, or rude.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it to me, I copied it.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Water or Sprite... :)
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Running!
32. EYE COLOR? Brown...
33. HAT SIZE? IDK!!!
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I wear glasses sometimes.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta, I could eat it all day! :P
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending :)
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? I want to say Brave?
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Anything from Hollister:)
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Ooooh, tough! I love summer, but my birthday and Christmas are in Winter! ;)
40. HUGS OR KISSES? I've never kissed anyone, but I hug people all the time :D
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream! :)
43. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (First name of favorite actor last word in favorite show): Miranda Anubis :P
44. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Ellen Seeley
45. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name):
46. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Sprite
47. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Lvertle ( weird...)
48. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name, fathers middle name): Alexandra Anthony
49: YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Nemi
50. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet's name, favorite car) Bianca Lotus (okay)
51. YOUR GANGSTER NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe) Mint Converse.. NO!!
52. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal) Turquoise Dog
53. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers) Kevin Brian
54. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Deathe Denver... WHAT?
55. SPY NAME: (your favorite season, favorite flower)Autumn Lavender
56. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now) Raspberry Socks
57. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Croissant Maple... Wha?
59. WRESTLING NAME: (favorite action word, favorite game character) Bloom Daisy
60. MURDER NAME: (Your favorite word, favorite kind of food, favorite weapon) Random Pasta Bow
Unsafe External Link