Author has written 8 stories for Twilight, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, and Wrestling.
Hey everyone. ...
My number one love in this world is writing. It's my escape from reality and has definitely helped me through some very troubling times. It's my favorite thing to do and always has been since i wrote my first book at age 4. Hope to make a career out of it one day. But until then, i will settle for sharing my craziness with you people.
My current obsession, as you can tell is True Blood and I have been a fan since the very first season. Of course my favorite character is Eric Northman, hence why I had written a series about him. I get the craziest ideas about that show and i have no choice but to write them down. And this series is what is produced from my outrageous mind. I can't ever get tired of writing about Eric. Although, I have considered writing about Alcide, totally my second favorite character ever!!
I have always loved The Vampire Diaries and because of season 3, i finally stopped routing for the good guys since the first season and started cheering for bad boy Klaus. I love him. He is the perfect mix of bad guy with just the right amount of anguish and sadness to make him multi-dimensional. But he is a villian at heart and I totally swoon when he comes on screen.
Besides vampires, I love wrestling. I have been watching since I was kid and i can't ever get tired of it. my current favorite wrestler is Alex Shelley, hence why i wrote a fic with him as the male lead. And also stars Jeff Jarrett and Chris Sabin. I started off on this site writing wrestling fics but i found that over the years the interest had waned. But now i came up with a new fresher story that i have such a passion for and the subject matter is very personal to me, but i dont hold back becauser the pain is what makes it real.
56 Things To Do In Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Run up to an employee (preferrebly a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him " I need some tampons!!"
6. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
7. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "sex and candy"
8. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
9. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
10. Play with the automatic doors.
11. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
12. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
13. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
14. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
15. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
16. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
17. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
18. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
19. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
20. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
21. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
22. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
23. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
24. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
25. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
26. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
27. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
28. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
29. Take bets on the battle described above.
30. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
32. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
33. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission:Impossible."
34. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
35. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
36. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
37. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
38. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
39. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation i.e:
40. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
41. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
42. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
43. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Betsey."
44. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
47. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
48. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
49. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)."
50. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
51.When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
52.Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
53.Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
54. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
55. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
56. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it!