If you're against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile, and bold the ones that you identify with.
I'm into THEATER AND ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
If you're a Bakura fangirl, copy this to your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever gone into a laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you say or do a totally random thing, like, "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself ( I find that I'm a very tough opponent.). So if you're crazy copy this onto your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "Eraser Bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won't say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing too, just to help you cry. if you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Edward Cullian said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing their ass off.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that god-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copy and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever run into a door copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree copy this onto your profile.
If you hug cute toys when no one's looking, paste this to your profile and add your name. AlukaKaiserin (i love my fox...), rubyqueen808 (give me a break, i've had Little Kitty since I was born!)Johan's Lover43v3r (I always hug my bunny plushy) Animehime20 (My stuffed seal I've had since I was 1) serina-phantom (My seal XD) Kage Ryu Nusubito (my stuffed red dragon X3) cheshirekittin909( I always hug my stuffed elephant, Elly)
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to your self, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you want to be a character on an anime show, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name and the show you want to be a character on.Lina(Lee-chan) (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) Animehime20 (Yugioh GX) Kage Ryu Nusubito (as my character Selvyra in Yu-gi-oh! or Yu-gi-oh!GX) cheshirekitin909 ( Do I have to pick one?)
If you've ever hit your nose on a glass window, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're okay with laughing at yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction and/or fictionpress, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are a tomboy, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Yami Yugi fangirl, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Yami Marik fangirl, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Yu-gi-oh! fangirl, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever stayed up all night on the computer, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Evelyn Lucia, Queen Lucy The Valient, Kage Ryu Nusubito, Cheshirekittin,
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE- if you have ever listened to music in another language, and sung along having no IDEA what they are SAYING and PROUD OF IT.
If Fanfiction(or goodreads) to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty, (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, illegal dog fights, chimp slavery, etc.) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't stand it when people have a lot of those "copy and paste this into your profile" things in their profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
...If you got the above line, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If your ONE TRUE LOVE is an anime character, copy this into your profile.
No event is complete without theme music. If you have ever started humming/singing your own theme music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't get why people can’t get it through other people's heads that members of the opposite gender can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile
If you would rather be unique than being a zombie prep/cool, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever laughed during something sad and depressing and ruined a moment, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you laugh secretly at some people or keep on comparing them with characters because they resemble some characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you just wasted time in your life you'll never get back by reading this profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever slapped yourself in the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, put this on your profile.
If you have ever wished you could materialize a hammer/frying pan/giant fan out of thin air to beat someone with, put this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that stories that make fun of stereotypical fanfic ideas are funny, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you’ve used bold, italics, and underline all at once just to see what it looked like, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don’t exist, put this in your profile.
IF YOU'VE EVER TYPED A WHOLE SENTENCE AND THEN LOOKED UP AND REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON AT THE WRONG TIME, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE.
If you have EVER been so obsessed with a song you actually A.) Dream about it, B.) Sing it in school no matter who's listening OR C.) Know the lyrics by heart and sing it no matter how off key you are, copy this in your profile.
If you hate reading things that people copy and paste in to their profiles, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you like collecting things to copy and paste in to your profile, copy and paste this in to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever had an argument with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever had a conversation with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If people stare at you for being weird, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you don't know when to shut up, paste this in your profile.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that people wear their pants too low nowadays, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this on your profile if you've ever felt like crying from reading a fanfic story.
Put this on your profile if you've ever liked someone but they totally didn't like you back or were already taken.
98 percent of teenagers do drugs or drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone
If you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with any religion, race, sexual orientation, or gender. If you believe in tolerance towards all people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that HarryxHermione shippers are delusional(especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy this into your profile
If you are against child abuse, copy this into your profile
f you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your bio.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you think that disclaimers are the most annoying things EVER Copy and paste this to your profile
If you know someone that should be hit by a bus Copy and paste this to your profile.
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at least once a week, someone misspells or mispronounces your last name...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever spent more than six hours on FanFiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know the answer to the riddle, it is so confusing when you are trying to confuse someone you end up confusing yourself therefore you succeed in your task of confusing the person you were trying to confuse because you are less confused than the person you were trying to confuse, copy this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Copy this into your profile if you're a Ninja!
If you agree that it's a compliment when someone calls you a band geek, bookworm, or any other name that normal(?) people would find insulting, copy this into your profile.
If people say you read too much copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish reading one novel a day, copy/paste onto profile.
You know You've been watching too much Yugioh when...
1. You start having conversations with yourself thinking that you’re talking to your Yami.
2. You deliberately break a window then blame it on your Yami.
3. You try to send your brother to the shadow realm.
4. You think you can read Egyptian.
5. You play the trading card game hoping that the cards will come to life.
6. You draw your brother on a card saying that his soul is trapped inside it.
7. You start wearing a triangular object around your neck saying that it's the millennium puzzle.
8. You walk into your classroom and challenge everyone to a duel.
9. You go to Egypt to try and find the millennium items.
10. You start acting all psychopathic and claim to be an alternate ego.
11. You claim to have been royalty in a past life.
12. You claim you knew Yami Yugi in a past life.
13. You claim Bakura killed you in a past life.
14. You think everything gold is a millennium item.
15. You make up your own language and say it's Egyptian.
16. You start up a Yugioh trading card game tournament.
17. Your user name and e-mail addresses all have something to do with Yugioh.
18. The only story you've written in your life is a Yugioh fanfic.
20. You dye your hair three different colors and make it spike up with hair gel.
21. You claim to have lived for over 5 000 years.
22. You bleach your hair white and use hair gel to make it all spiky.
23. You wear violet contact lenses.
24. Whenever you play the trading card game you laugh all psychopathically and claim the cards are all about power.
25. You pay $100 just for a rare card.
26. You kill someone, then say you have an evil Yami that did it instead of you
27. You start talking to yourself, then when people ask what the hell your doing, you say you’re talking to your alternate ego.
28. You develop schizophrenia.
29. You claim the anime sucked because you've read the manga 100x.
30. You attempt to use your psychic powers to bash up a kid that's been annoying you.
31. You confront people and tell them to obey you because you've just wiped their mind.
32. You attempt to control people with the power of your mind.
33. You try to send psychic messages to a really gay guy that's being annoying you, telling him to piss off. (I am guilty of this one)
34. You read your sibling’s diary, then make quotes from it in front of them, telling them that at that very moment your reading their mind.
35. You come up with quotes such as 'it's all about power,' 'I am the darkness,' 'I will be back.'
36. You start saying "ku ku ku" like Yami Bakura.
37. Your able to think up ten more of these that I haven't included.
38. You have tried to send your teacher to the Shadow Realm for giving you homework over the weekend. (the odd thing was when I did this, the next day my math teacher was in a coma for nearly 5 months)
39. You base a lot of your school projects on Duel Monsters or famous duelists. (guilty, I did an English project on "I'm Back" from the Yugioh Soundtrack.
40. You try to take over your parent's jobs.
41. You can change any conversation onto the subject of Yugioh...
42. Your room looks like a Satanic Shrine to Yugioh...
43. A majority of your friends like Yugioh or you force them to watch the show or play Duel Monsters
44. You spend hours of your life doing something Yugioh Related
45. You have been claimed to do things evil that you never remember doing
46. Your hair oddly spikes itself whenever you duel or get in a tight spot...
47. You are insane enough to shout this "BOOYA!! I got 10 more You know You've been watching too much Yugioh when. just like you said in number 37!!! HA HA HA... and umm, Go Yugioh!"
48.You start to blame Kaiba Corp. for your problems.
-Kage Ryu Nusubito
49. You can hold conversations with the characters of Yugioh in your mind.
50. You read/write Yugioh fanfictions.
51. You see the shapes of the characters heads in THE GRASS!!!!!!
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Things to Do at the Mall
1. Place goldfish in the fountains they have there.
2. Release a cat in a random store.
3. Steal the pennies from the fountains.
4. Hand out blank pieces of paper to people.
5. Sprint through a crowd like you are in a hurry to get somewhere and then sit down.
6. Tell random people Gay Is Not The Way
7. Ask burly guys if they will be your best friend.
8. Go into stores that have the radio playing and ask all of them to change it to Radio Disney.
9. Buy something, return it, buy the same thing, return it, repeat.
10. Go into a game store and play the games they have there to play for free. All Day.
11. Demand free refills at a food court where they charge for refills.
12. Concentrate on something while walking and bump into people.
13. Ask someone to buy something for you suspiciously, anything.
14. Skip everywhere.
15. Get a bunch of people and start doing push ups.
16. Ask for free samples at any store. Clothing, electronics, but not food.
17. Go up to random people shake their hand and say, "Hi, I have herpes."
18. Go into a bookstore and read an entire book there, then walk away.
19. Go up to someone, point at them and say, "I'm onto you..." walk away.
20. Works best if you are like 30/40: Go up to a store and ask them if they can direct you to your "mommy" because you are lost.
21. Try to play patty-cake with everyone who walks by you.
22. Ask random people if that was their Honda that got towed.
23. Do somersaults to get from place to place.
24. Ask to test fly one of those tiny remote control helicopters and make it fly out of range over a ledge if you are on the second floor or up.
25. Insist that you are not paying tax on something you bought because it is food, start to gnaw on object.
Things to do at a movie.
1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit to that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Everytime there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start an standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6. Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed.
9. During the previews, yell out "Can you fast foward it please?"
10. Try to start a Mexician wave
11. Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seats alreadly taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movies twist.
13. Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14. Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are.
15. Everytime someone curses, cover your ears and shout "oh the fucking profanity!"
16. Hum the theme music.
17. Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
18. Go "Ooooooooooh..." whenever someone kisses.
19. Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
20. Shout out "Help, I'm a beautiful butterfly"
21. Clap loudly everytime a person walks into the theater late.
22. Enquire what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Things To Do At Wal-Mart.
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow, magic!"
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and they say you didn't buy it there say "Hmmmm...I thought the customer was always right!"
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you will only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and say, Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples)
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to your knees and scream, "No, no, its those voices again."
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to the food court, buy a drink, and explain that you don't get out much and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH FANS
Normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Normal people: Say "OMG!"
Normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Normal people: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Normal people: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
Normal people Vs Inuyasha Fans.
Normal people: Don't believe in demons, there's no way they exist.
Inuyasha Fans: Believe in them because they are in human form like Sexy Sesshomaru-sama!
Normal people: Don't believe in time travel.
Inuyasha Fans: Shove those people down the bone eaters well.
Normal people: Throw away a rusty old sword.
Inuyasha Fans: Keep it! It could be Tetsusaiga! (Then Inuyasha'll come and get it
Normal people: Wouldn't take the risk if it meant endangering themselves.
Inuyasha Fans: Go for it! Inuyasha'll protect us! (Or Sesshomaru if you're a friend of Rin)
Normal people: Don't care about the moon.
Inuyasha Fans: Obsess over the moon. It's Inuyasha's time of the month (Well that sounded wrong :P )
Normal people: Think animal parts on humans are freaky.
Inuyasha Fans: Love animalistic features! Ears for Inuyasha! Tails for Sesshomaru and Koga! Fangs for all and claws for all! And Fox feet for Shippo-chan!
Normal people: Call Inuyasha a childish cartoon.
Inuyasha Fans: Instantly duck and cover as the demons take revenge... then join in. Or Even better, become assassins for those who dare to call it a cartoon!
Normal people: Don't realize what the drop in temperature means.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that Kikyo (the slut!!!) is lurking about eating souls of innocent women. (Zombi woman! Run for your lives! AHHHH!)
Normal people: Say that money is power.
Inuyasha Fans: Wave the Sacred jewel around and wish for more than that. (Maybe a boy character or two...)
Normal people: Hit the person who just groped them and think they are sick.
Inuyasha Fans: Know that it's only Miroku's incarnation or one of his lectures decendants... (Then hit them anyway)
Normal people: Don't think a boomarang could be a weapon.
Inuyasha Fans: Introduce the none believers to Sango in a rage.
Normal people: Think long haired boys are girly.
Inuyasha Fans: Wouldn't ever cut a teenager boy's hair if he looked like one of the hotties!
Normal people: Wouldn't know why the wind suddenly blew them over.
Inuyasha Fans: Know it's Kagura having a hissy fit when someone flirts with Sesshomaru.
Normal people: Would suddenly find themselves knocked out when they flirted with Kagome.
Inuyasha Fans: Would know better and would stay away from 'The hanyou's girl' on pain of death and a lot of Inuyasha beatings for being too close to his koishii.
Normal people: Wouldn't copy and past this because they wouldn't know what the hell this was about because they are NORMAL!!
Inuyasha Fans: Would instantly copy and past this to show the world how proud they are to be Inuyasha fans and would recomend it to all their friends! We Love it!
I believe this is wrong. If you want to stand up against homophobia and those who just hate them for no reason but sexuality, copy this and past it onto your profile. Help stop it.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Unsafe External Link