Author has written 3 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Alias(es): The Cloud's Essence, TCE, Cloud E., et cetera. Really whatever floats your boat. ;)
Age: I thought you weren't supposed to ask a woman her age? *shot for bad comeback*
Likes: Anime/ Manga, Fanfiction, Criticism, Vocaloid, K-pop, J-pop, Kerli, Priscilla Renea, Voltaire, -- Pretty much all good music --, Art (nearly all medias), Humor, Dark themes, Writing, Introversy, Observing life, etc.
Dislikes: Irritating buzzing noises, copyright being abused, disrespect, not enough time, and people spelling wrong on purpose because they think it looks cool (g and q's are not interchangeable).
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Reading, Critiquing, Skipping around, Attempting to teach myself Japanese only to fail, Surfing the interwebs, Trying to become ambidextrous, and many many more random hobbies.
Favorite Anime/ Manga: Assassination Classroom, Beelzebub, Bleach, Blood , D-Gray Man, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia, K-ON, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, One Piece, Pandora Hearts, Samurai Champloo, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, and Until Death Do Us Part.
Favorite Anime/ Manga Characters: Far too many to list now….
Fan Fiction Preferences:
- The fan fiction I read is usually KHR, One Piece, or Hetalia. I'm not really picky with genres as long as it is well-written. Humor to horror, I love them all.
- I don't like reading stories that say they need a certain number of reviews or whatever, until they update. I find it irritating and unappealing.
- I prefer summaries with authors not telling their potential readers not to flame, begging for readers, saying you can't write summaries, or saying "it's better than it sounds". Also, it's your summary so try to use proper spelling and punctuation. It is also not necessary to list every single pairing in the summary. Try to keep it short and simple, it's a summary, not your actual story. And don't add any information that can be put an A/N to it. -_-"
- I avoid reader-inserts with a passion; I despise reading (insert name) in a story that much.
- When it comes to OC's as mains... I'm fine, as long as the plot is good and the character isn't a Mary-Sue or plain pathetic. I understand when you're trying to make them "realistic", but a main character is the main character for a reason.
- I can't stand stories that are written like plays or chats format (i.e. Hank: *glares* Just no.); It kills the story for me. Any other time, A/N's, reviews, PM's are fine, but not the actual story content.
- Songs in fics… I usually stray from reading those who use them excessively, or else I skip over the entire lyrics inserted. A few lines here and there (or separated) don't bother me, but I'd rather not have to read the entire song as I find they're not usually incorporated well into the story format.
- A/N's are meant for authors to speak to their audiences without taking from the story. Not to be excessively long.
- I also find it very annoying when I read stories that have multiple chapters of A/N's. Either incorporate the A/N into an actual chapter or delete it.
My avatar picture is by lackless on deviantART:
Acting the Part Cover:
A random drawing of Tsuna I made inspired by Bambi:
Peripeteia: Discontinued. Adoption of story/plot is welcome with permission.
(S/N) No, it's not supposed to be yaoi, just familial/friendship relations. X3
I appreciate constructive criticism!
Unsafe External Link