Author has written 5 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece, and Naruto.
Alias(es): The Cloud's Essence, CloudE, Pyeria. Really whatever floats your boat. ;)
Age: I thought you weren't supposed to ask a woman her age? *shot for bad comeback*
Fan Fiction Preferences:
- I'm not really picky with genres as long as it is well-written. Humor to horror, I love them all.
- I don't like reading stories that say they need a certain number of reviews or whatever, until they update. I find it irritating and unappealing.
- I prefer summaries with authors not telling their potential readers not to flame, begging for readers, saying you can't write summaries, or saying "it's better than it sounds". Also, it's your summary so try to use proper spelling and punctuation. It is NOT necessary to list every single pairing in the summary. Try to keep it short and simple, it's a summary, not your actual story. And don't add any information that can be put in an A/N to it. -_-"
- I avoid reader-inserts with a passion; I despise reading (insert name) in a story that much.
- When it comes to OC's as mains... I'm fine, as long as the plot is good and the character isn't a Mary-Sue or plain pathetic. I understand when you're trying to make them "realistic", but a main character is the main character for a reason.
- I can't stand stories that are written like plays or chats format (i.e. Hank: *glares* Just no.); It kills the story for me. Any other time, A/N's, reviews, PM's are fine, but not the actual story content.
- Songs in fics… I usually stray from reading those who use them excessively, or else I skip over the entire lyrics inserted. A few lines here and there (or separated) don't bother me, but I'd rather not have to read the entire song as I find they're not usually incorporated well into the story format.
- A/N's are meant for authors to speak to their audiences without taking from the story. Not to be excessively long.
- I also find it very annoying when I read stories that have multiple chapters of A/N's. Either incorporate the A/N into an actual chapter or delete it.
My deviantART: http : / / pyeria . deviantart . com /
My AO3: https : / / archiveofourown . org / users / CloudE -- (no stories posted on it as of yet)
My avatar picture is by lackless on deviantART: http : / / lackless . deviantart . com / art / stardust-303186283
Acting the Part Cover: http : / / pyeria . deviantart . com / gallery / 35354273# / d52guly
A random drawing of Tsuna I made inspired by Bambi: http : / / pyeria . deviantart . com / gallery / 35354273# /d5kxbop
Peripeteia: Discontinued. Adoption of story/plot is welcome with permission.
(S/N) No, it's not supposed to be yaoi, just familial/friendship relations.
I appreciate constructive criticism!