Author has written 51 stories for Inuyasha, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dexter's Laboratory, Pokémon, Ed, Edd n Eddy, One Piece, Azumanga Daioh, Hana-Kimi, Artemis Fowl, Family Guy, Eyeshield 21, Pirates of the Caribbean, Invader Zim, Gorillaz, High School Musical, Misc. Comics, Harry Potter, Misc. Movies, Misc. Tv Shows, Big Bang Theory, Lost, Monsters vs. Aliens, and South Park.
"Well, I thought it was funny." - 6-word autobiography by Stephen Colbert
Name: why, it’s Satine89! I was born with it!
Age: Old enough... to party...
Favorite Bands: Gorillaz, The Clash, Hall and Oates, ABBA
Favorite Movies: There Will Be Blood, Inception, Wayne's World
Favorite Books: A Clockwork Orange (Anthony Burgess), Thus Spoke Zarathustra (Frederick Nietzche), Lolita (Vladimir Nabokov), Misery (Stephen King), Shame (Salman Rushdie)
Favorite TV Shows: LOST, The Big Bang Theory, Sailor Moon, Glee, The Colbert Report, Community, South Park
Affiliations: Writing Expert for a number of RPing sites; member, Colbert Nation; Tim Lincecum Fangirl; Bill Hader Fangirl
- EdenLEO, for the beautiful avatar of Cassie Buchem. :D
- My nameless BFF. She knows why.
- Rhea and everyone at Writer's Anonymous for helping me grow as a writer and a person.
Any fic not listed here is currently not being written or cancelled. (This includes Griffin's Eleven - a computer crash destroyed most of my unfinished fanfics prior to The Homecoming of Mister Stanley Marsh.)
My Currently Running Fics:
- The Homecoming of Mister Stanley Marsh (South Park): Five years after the depressing ending of 'You're Getting Old', Stan Marsh lives in the hellhole known as Awesometown, California, busy being cynical. However, back in South Park, insanity has reached an all-time high, with a state of emergency being declared for the town. Kenny McCormick thinks that bringing Stan back might curb the insanity. This plan brings a lot of complications and doesn't take into account that maybe Stan has no desire to go back - or that others don't want him back.
- The Ballad of Stoot and Argyle (South Park): This thing is going to be sprawling, I'll say that already. Basically, Terrance and Phillip are teenagers at South Park High, and their surprising invitation to Bebe Steven's end-of-junior-year party sets in motion a series of events that leads to Terrance coming out to Phillip as gay. Which then sets in motion another series of events that will define not only the coming summer, but possibly the rest of the two boys' lives.
Renovations to my old stories will be ongoing.
- Something I Believe In: First chapter fixed to put in page breaks.
- The Time Saga: I'm fixing lines and rereading the story, putting in page breaks where needed. Word of warning: this is the worst story I've ever written. It's such a bad Mary Sue... I keep it on just because it was my first story to get more than ten reviews...
- Amusing: Fixed to include breaks. This was another tough one to read, because it sucked SO BAD.
Satine89 is the winner of the January and February Writer's Anonymous Challenge, for her Harry Potter fiction 'Death to CK!'. She was also honorable mention for the March and April WA Challenge, with the There Will Be Blood story 'Softly into the Dark Night', the July and August Random Word Challenge for her SNL story 'Fraud!', and the November and December Challenge for her Family Guy story 'Daddy's Girl'. Her Shaman King story 'Mikan' was entered into the May and June Color Challenge, but was not a finalist.
Be sure to check out the trope page for The Ballad of Stoot and Argyle on TV Tropes!