Author has written 12 stories for How to Train Your Dragon, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Hunger Games, Brave, 2012, Rise of the Guardians, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Hi, you guys can call me Phenom I have an obsession with Tumblr you can follow me there: Phenomenallyextraordinary123 is my url:D I also run Rise of the Guardians Confession a proud blog of mine:D I'm currently working on Heart which is close to its end, and an upcoming RotG fanfic which shows my growth as an author.
Heart: sequel to Brave.
The Protectors: A story on how I imagine the RotG sequel will be like. Pitch returns turning all the Guardians to fearlings.
(The rest are currently discontinued)
1. I don't like to write happy endings but I will if they make sense.
2. I like dark and deep stories with adventure that can be sweet and funny.
3. Stories will be uploaded once a week or every other week.
4. What you may see in my stories is a story is an adventure and friendship.
5. I listen to music while I write I maybe recommending songs to match the mood.
Info about the author:
Favorite songs: Anything Florence and the Machine, music scores, Jonsi, Sigur Ros, and Clint Mansell.
My fanfiction stories have terrible grammar... so now I improved as an author, so my old stories are really sucky.
Read stories of my good friend Phantom lil waffles I extremely recommend they're fluffy, funny, and just a fun time to read!
Movies: Rise of the Guardians, How to train your dragon, ParaNorman, War Horse, and Graveyard of the Fireflies.
TV show: Adventure time and Riders of Berk
Books: How to train your dragon, Guardians of Childhood series, and Second Glance by Jodi Picoult (extremely recommend that book).
You just read all this stuff about the author *high fives you*
Unsafe External Link