Author has written 4 stories for 9.
Right, so. Profile. Ummm...
Well, the first thing you should know about me is I'm used to crazy people. VERY used to them. You might even say that I was a crazy person myself.
I also really like to read and to laugh, and above all to read and laugh at the same time. My favourite kind of book is one that has everything in it- comedy, adventure, romance and all the good stuff.
My profile picture is my real eye but seriously photoshopped. I like it because it looks like ink. I LOVE INK!!
I am an ink vampire :-[ That's my vampire smiley which just looks like an unhappy robot. But you can kind of tell what it is... can't you?
I'm a girl. But I'm kinda used to guys- 3 brothers, so yeah.
My star sign is Gemini. My birthday is right at the end of May.
I was born in 1998; so at the time of writing, I am almost 14.
As of 10 April 2012 I have 7 cousins. By August I'll have 9. Huzzah! --> Yes, I'm such a British girl :)
I like the movie 9; I LOVE 6!!! Oh come on, who doesn't?! My stitchpunk version of myself is 15. My OC is called Lucca but I don't know much about her personality yet except that she's a bit like Alice from AiW.
Harry Potter: the books will ALWAYS be better than the movies!
Hunger Games. Read. Them. Now. OR I WILL PUT YOU IN THE ARENA MYSELF! :)
Roman Mysteries- you've probably heard of them. A bit childish at first but as the main characters get older the books get more teen-friendly.
LotR- LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love Legolas and that has nothing to do with the fact that he's played by Orlando Bloom... honest!
The Invention of Hugo Cabret is really cool. You may have seen the movie Hugo; it won a couple of Oscars.
Percy Jackson: love the books, HATE the movie! They mucked it up completely!
I have never seen a Dreamworks film without loving it. Those guys know what they're doing!! My favourites: Shrek, Puss In Boots, Kung Fu Panda, HTTYD, Bee Movie, Finding Nemo.
I can splel vrey wlel but I meak misatkes a lot wehn tpying... see!
Rule Brittania! Britain may be a small island nation but the world knows who we are!
Congratulations to HM Elizabeth II on your Diamond Jubilee, the nation and the world are behind you.
If the majority of your profile consists of copy-and-paste jokes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you consider yourself weird, mad or annoying, copy and paste this into your profile.
92% of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. If you are part of the 8% that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this in your profile if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell " DO A FLIP!!!! "
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, WriterGirl3000, tietum, misto-shadow, M-Warrior, GreenWolfBoss, Azaria-Lady of Dreams, Black-Wolf-Warrior, Jay-The-Cheetah, SkullWitch57, 15 Lucca Hunter
Only fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. fI you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours
Only 3 things are certain in life: Love, Death, and Taxes. If you believe this, copy and paste this to your profile.
If 6 is one of your favorite stitchpunks from the movie '9', copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love Neville Longbottom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find that the sidekick is always way awesomer than the hero, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU ARE AGAINST "DUMB BLONDE" STEREOTYPES, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!!!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer then planned, and had to walk home alone. She hasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he was waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped around her, she felt though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley way just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recogize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she can identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man have been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they can do for her. She asked if they can ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking either side of her." Amazingly, wheather you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
If you are getting bored of 15 Lucca Hunter's endless copy and paste lines, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually read all 15 Lucca Hunter's copy and paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want 15 Lucca Hunter to shut up now, copy and paste this into your profile.
16 things to do in Walmart.
1.Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3.Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10.Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12.Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
16. Stage a conversation with your shadow then when you walk through a shady area, scream that your friend is missing.
44 Things to do in an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9.MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23. MAKE car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. CONGRATULATE all for being in the same lift with you.
25. GRIMACE painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. WALK on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. WHILE the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. LET your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. WALK into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. TAKE shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. ASK people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. ALSO in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. ASK, "Did you feel that?"
34. TELL people that you can see their aura.
35. WHEN the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. ANNOUNCE in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. DRESS up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
38. START breathing heavily and grab your chest when someone walks in. Then stumble out gasping for air
39. WHEN someone comes in ask them to press 5 or 6 different floors
40. GET in and don't press any buttons. Wait for the elevator to be called somewhere and repeat 39.
41. IF you are the only one in the elevator, press all of the buttons and stand, staring at the door, waiting for someone to come.
42. LAUGH maniacally whenever anyone looks at you and say you're here for the mental health convention.
43. HAND people pieces of string while saying I AM SPIDERMAN.
44. WHEN there are loads of people in the elevator, say to one of them: "Oh, is it really you?" Hug them, cry on their shoulder and act as if they're your long-lost friend.
(All tried and tested by me, 15 Lucca Hunter)
Unsafe External Link