Author has written 1 story for Chuck.
I have been a loyal and avid fanfic reader for about 5 years now. Being young and naive, I always just came on this site anonymously, always reading and never participating. With my impeccable timing, now that all my favourite shows are done, I have now decided to start taking the latter seriously. Or at least I am going to attempt to. Don't hurt me.
Timeline of My Favourite Shows
1994: My birth, so...kind of a foggy area. Im assuming Barney.
1999- 2003: Friends
2003- 2006: The O.C (remember I'm young and completely ate that shit up) (p.s: Adam Brody)
2003- 2007: One Tree Hill (refer to my last explanation on teen dramas)
2007- 2012: Chuck a.k.a The consistently best fucking show I have ever had the pleasure of watching.
My hobbies include reading the remarkable shit (term of endearment) you guys put on this site. My other hobbies include trying to be creative enough to write my own remarkable shit that I have been purging on for the past five years. Also, hanging out with friends and music blah blah blah.
Things About Me You Don't Really Need to Know But I'm Going to Tell You Anyways and Wow This Is a Long Title:
- I'm really not much of a story teller, so If I do write any stories at all, bear with me.
- I'm Canadian, but you won't see the stereotypical "ehh" in any of my stories. We don't do that. Cut that shit out.
- I'm a girl...so...I like romance and stuff.
- I'm obsessed with Chuck, the obsession brought me to this huge community that is fanfiction, where I have spent an embarrasing amount of time engrossing myself in stories and plots that I wish could have been on the show.
- That's all I have at this moment because my hands are getting cold (Canada) but I'm sure in my next state of boredom I will continue this list until you guys know everything from favourite food to my menstration cycle.
I'm not entirely sure if I'm going write anything at all, I would love to try but being in highschool keeps me busy. Yes i'm in highschool, drop it. I have tons of ideas, I would love to brainstorm and collaborate with some authors, I have a few in paticular that I adore. If anything I wanted to create this account to seem like less of a fucking weirdo that reads everyones stuff, but doesn't say or do anything. If you read all of this, I'm sorry. Keep up the great work...and Reach for the Stars, and any other cliche ending statements you can think of!