Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Go view my Tumblr page for what the characters look like!
I LOVE Harry Potter, the books and the movies..
I think Severus Snape is the most amazing person ever, and every girl should get a man like him.
I have a huge crush for the man that is Severus Snape.. I think his voice is from God himself.. If I ever meet Alan Rickman, my life with be complete.. Seriously..
I'm easy to get along with, and I love reading and writing! Email me if you ever have a need to speak about Severus or Lily, I could continue that conversation all day, truth be told!
Anyway, random stuff!
There are a girl and guy speeding down a road going over 100mph on a motorcycle:
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
*She gives him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you.Unknown
Don't feel stupid! Feel unintelligent! That way it sounds smarter!Unknown
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch
Women belong in the kitchen, huh? Well we now know why women live longer then men, because the kitchen is where the knives are.
This morning my alarm clock wanted me to get out of bed. I disagreed, things got violent, and next thing I know I am sitting wide awake in bed, and the alarm clock is in shambles. I am not quite sure who won...
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Due to economic downturn and budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
The road to success is always under construction.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
A goodbye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.
"I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all."
Cinderella walked on broken glass.
"People who don't know me think I'm quiet...people who do know me wish I was!!"
"Never regret something that once made you smile."
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."-Dr.Seuss.
"Smile =D...It makes people wonder what your up to."
There are three kinds of people in this world:
This is a real crack up! I LOVE this!!
A white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skipdown the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Roses are red,
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
:) smiley face
Father: "You’re in big trouble Miss!"
"When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground, it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or when a picture falls off the wall, it makes a noise. But as for your heart, when that breaks, it's completely silent. You would think as it's so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world, or even have some sort of ceremonious sound like the gong of a symbol or the ringing of a bell. But it's silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain."
If You Wish To Flame Me - By: Anonymous
If you wish to flame me,
For no good reason at all,
You couldn't help but blame me,
If you "accidentally" fall.
For if you say it's too short,
And write a letter of complaint,
I'm afraid I'll have to retort,
Without a bit of restraint.
And if you say it came late,
And bug me about the next chapter,
You will (on a later date),
Be run over by me on a tractor.
Should you happen to think,
My grammar is askew,
I'll have to tell you without a blink,
"Hey buddy- (insert 4 letter curse word here) you!"
So if you wish to flame me,
And call me all sorts of names,
I'm afraid you'd have to blame me,
If you find your house in flames.
Put this on your
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all,
And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.
I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me."
Harry Potter Stuff!
EPIC HARRY POTTER OATH!
Harry Potter Oath
I promise to remember Tonks
In Remembrance to Severus Snape,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
In Remembrance to Dobby,
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
R.I.P.- James and Lily Potter, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Hedwig, Alastor Mad-eye Moody, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Ted Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley.
They will never be forgotten.
Mr. Harry Potter,
Mr. Ronald Weasley,
Miss Hermione Granger,
Mr. Draco Malfoy,
Mr. George Weasley,
Mr. Fred Weasley,
Mr. Albus Dumbledore,
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley,
Mr. Sirius Black and Mr. Remus Lupin,
Miss Nymphadora Tonks,
Mr. Rubeus Hagrid,
Mr. Neville Longbottom,
Miss Luna Lovegood,
Miss Ginny Weasley,
Mr. Lucius and Mrs. Narcissa Malfoy,
Mr. James and Mrs. Lily Potter,
Miss Minerva McGonagall,
Mr. Severus Snape,
And to Mrs. Joanne Kathleen Rowling,
HARRY POTTER VS. TWILIGHT
You say Twilight
Promise to Remember
I promise to remember Harry,
I promise to remember Ron,
I promise to remember Hermione,
I promise to remember James and Lily,
I promise to remember Dumbledore,
I promise to "Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good",
I promise to remember Moony,
I promise to remember Snape,
I promise to remember Narcissa,
I promise to remember Dora Tonks,
I promise to remember Hedwig,
I promise to remember Percy,
I promise to be careful,
I promise to remember Hagrid,
I promise to remember Neville,
I promise to remember the Marauders,
Yes, I promise that I will remember Harry Potter!
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have a Tom Felton Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
45) In the middle of the tri wizard tournament I will not scream "Are you trying to kill them?!"
46) I will not draw a thunder scar on my forehead and tell everyone i'm 'The-Other-Person-Who-Lived' and round up a ginger guy and a bushy-haired, bookworm to seem like Harry Potter.
47) I will not try and immitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.
48) I will not call Harry Potter a tosser.
49) Must not shout 'Yay, I graduated from Hogwarts. I didn't get expelled. In your face fat giant!' to Hagrid.
50) Never stalk Hermione in the library and become the new Viktor Krum, whether i'm a girl or not.
51) I will not pick my nose with my wand or anyone else's.
52) Must not try out to get into my house Quidditch team and keep using a Confundus charm to get in.
53) Must not interrupt and shout 'WHOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall.
Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,
One among us seven will let you move ahead,
Another will transport the drinker back instead,
Two among our number hold only nettle wine,
Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line.
Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore,
To help you in you choice, we give you these clues four:
First, however slyly the poison tried to hide
You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;
Second, different are those who stand at either end,
But if you would move onward, neither is your friend;
Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,
Neither dwarf nor giant hold death in their insides;
Fourth, the second left and the second on the right
Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.
20 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
3) Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
4) Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
5) If your asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
6) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
7) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
8) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
9) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
10) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
11) Whenever it gets foggy outside scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
12) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
13) Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
14) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
15) Say "Alhomora" every time you open a door.
16) Pretend your under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
17) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
18) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
19) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
20) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
Unsafe External Link