ºø„ PERCY JACKSON „øº copy and paste
„øº IS AWESOME!!! ºø„ if you love
„øº„øººø„ºø„ percy jackson
Stop! PJO time!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1) You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2) You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3) You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4) You know which pages the good parts are on.
5) You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6) You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear. (Or something else)
7) You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8) You start figuring out who your godly parent is.(Ares or Hades)
9) You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10) You have a plan to get out of school early on october 2011 so you can buy The son of neptune, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
11) You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.(sadly i have done this)
12) You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
13) You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14) You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15) Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information. (Sadly yes)
16) You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue. (Good idea!)
17) You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18) The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
19) On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
20) You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat. (ok I don't go on boats much)
21) You dream about PJO every night. (Yes)
22) You curse a god/goddess a lot (Oh Zeus is one I use a lot)
23) You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room or on your PC (To many to count)
24) You know PJO better then most sane people
25) You have links to every great PJO site (Fan sites included)
26) You add things to the list every day (Or week, or minute)
27) You know what you would do if you were Percy.
28) You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
29) At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
30) You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work (Have done this...Did not work :( )
31) For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32) Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
33) You are trying to learn Greek
34) You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
35) Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
36) You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes(of course I do at my school and they're my type)
37) You have an instant crush on Nico!
38) You just have to research more about greek mythology.
39) You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT
40) You yell at Percy for being such an idiot some times. (definitely)
41) You have in fact gone on a search for camp Half-Blood(guess what i'm doing this summer!!)
42)You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
43)There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
44)Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
45)When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
46)u burn food to see if it smells good.
47)You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!"
48)You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
50)You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
51)Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case.
52)Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
53)You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
54)You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
55)You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
56)You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
57)You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
58)You think George Bush is a son of Ares (he’s dumb and violent you know!).
59)You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses??
60)Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
61When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
62You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas.
63You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
64You sometimes try to control water.
65You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
66You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
67Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
68You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
69You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
70Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt.
71You are a PJO character for Halloween.
72Recite lines randomly from the books.
73When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, 74book, etc.) and what happened to it.
75Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
76You are going to the Camp Half-Blood in Texas.
77You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
78You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
79You have dreams about PJO characters/events
80You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
81That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
82Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
83You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
84You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain.
85Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
86You stuff your (ahem) Harry Potter books in the back of your closet so you have some more places for 87your PJ&O stuff.
88When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
89In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
90You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
91When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
92When someone dies, you pray to Hades to allow them to go across Styx for free, because they don't have drachmas anymore.
93You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
94You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies
95You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
96And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
97When you steal your friend's pen you believe it's justified because your dad is the god of thieves, and you thought it was Riptide and had to check to make sure Percy was still alive.
98You write PJO fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
99When your mom grounds you from the computer, you blame it on a combination of Nemesis, Hera and Hermes' little joke.
100You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
101You give all your siblings god parents (Poseidon, Zeus, Hades.)
102You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
103You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
104You spend time doing pointless research, just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
105You still think Thuke could happen.(Nooooo!)
106You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on 107you, and several ways to get out of being cursed.
108You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
109You think Percy's extended family needs extensive therapy.
110You have a countdown to the Demigod Files because of the mention of Percabeth.
111You want Kronos buried under Witchita, Kansas in a safe deposit toothpick box. No one will ever look there, and hopefully he'll be too tiny to bother the locals.
112Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
113You blame your little brother's desire to turn off your Internet in the middle of this review on Hermes' anger that you've joked about all of them.
114You imagine random unwritten PJO moments during class and laugh. When one brave soul unaware of your obsession broaches the question of why you were laughing, you try to explain.
115They think you are nuts because you are laughing at Hades' wild card of Nico.
116You think of creative names for Percy besides Seaweed Brain, such as kelphead16 because his head is full of kelp and there's an 85 chance he'll die at the age of sixteen.
117You wonder if you'll be able to drive a car come your 16, provided Percy saves the world, because of that.
118You know you're obsessed when you lose something, and say, "Come on Hermes! Give it back!!
119You think all the popular girls at your school are children of Aphrodite. And say to all the braniacs at your school if Athena is okay. (Don’t hurt me Athena).
120You go on YouTube and look at PJO themes for characters.(hehe, did that)
121You read page 287 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head (Nico will Rule The World!)
122Your internet homepage is Rick Riordan's blog.
123You and your other PJO obsessed friend cracks up if any one mentions the word Canada or Canadians.
124You and your PJO obsessed friend start a fan club with only you two in it.
125You get other people obsessed.
126You have constant vivid dreams about the fifth book.
127You spend most of your time thinking what will happen in the fifth book.
128You jump up and down at the idea of LT becoming a movie.(Horrible! Wrong plot, wrong characters, name something that wasn't wrong!)
130You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, PJO and use it in conversations.
131Your favorite quote of all time comes from PJO.
132You and your friend has "diss-wars" using PJO CHARACTERS
134When someone dies, you give them a sack of red rubber balls for Cerberus.
135Every time you see a guy in a wheelchair you think "Chiron!!”
136You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
137When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters (not that I have any experience.)
138When you burn yourself, you curse Hephaestus/Hestia.
139You put an offering to Demeter next to your garden.
140 You read all opf these and agreed with most of them.
Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes after me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says free 'pony ride'
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoë
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever I see a limo pass by my car
Yes I promise to love PJO
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the PJO lovers know!
Normal People vs. PJO fans
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: will ask Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: would pinky promise
PJO FANS: would swear on the river styx
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan
-Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
-The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
-Children of rival gods can fall in love.
-No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
-Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
-Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
-Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
-The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
-Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
-Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
-Math teachers really are evil.
-Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
-It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
-Elvis was a magician. No, really.
-Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
-Boomerangs can cast spells.
-It's possible to gamble moonlight.
-Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise.
-Rainbows have power.
-If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
-Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
-Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones.
Okay so if you are a PJO fan feel free to copy and paste as i took this from Mrs.Hutcherson-Payne
HARRY POTTER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy
I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
I will not lick Trevor.
Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
"To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
But yes, I will do it all anyways.
Things you need to know about me;
Just so you know I am in fact Ghanith. I do not care about who val is going out with as long as Tanith is with Ghastly, I shall be happy.
Music: Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Carrie Underwood, One Direction, Black Eyed Peas, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, and much much more.
T.V: How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, The Big Band Theory, and more
Things i have learned thought life
Derek Landy is the coolest person ever!
Keep Calm and carry on loving Skulduggery Pleasant!
People of inspiration
1) The beautiful Valika silvertongue.
2) The insane Cadbary Crazy.
3) the wonderful Silver shadows
4) My sister Lolliepop
5) The Awesome(like every one on this list) Rylee Carter
I love to quote!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some of my fav
"The sparrow flies south for winter." - Skulduggery Pleasant
"Embrace your inner lunatic." - Skulduggery Pleasant
"The stream of Death carries us where it may." - Skulduggery Pleasant
"Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?" - Captain Jack Sparrow.
"I've got a jar of dirt!" - Captain Jack Sparrow
"I did confront my inner demon, I punched him it the face and he exploded" -Skulduggery Pleasant
"I kissed Bella... and she broke her hand... punching my face..." - Jacob Black
"Why spiders? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies?'" - Ron Weasley
"Oh, what large teeth you have! I mean, white sparkly teeth! I know you probably hear this all the time from your food, but you must bleach or something, 'cause that's one dazzling smile you got there! And do I detect a hint of minty freshness?" - Donkey
"It isn't easy having a good time... Even smiling makes my face ache!" - Dr FrankenFurter
'Oops, just had a spattack' - Melissa
'There's nothing wrong with you. There's a whole lot wrong with the world you live in.' - Chris Colfer (never really seen Glee)
'I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.' - Eminem
''It's gonna be legen-wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second part of that is DARY!'' - Barney Stinson
"When someone says 'I forbid it' there is a good chance it is worth doing" -Sadie Kane
"We are rockstars from mars."- Charlie sheen
"Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandora takes the universe, but, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who has- sept you lot your all whizzing about up the any thingre it's really very distracting so could you all just stay still for a minuet because I AM TALKING!!... Now the question of the hour is: who's got the Pandora? answer:I do. next question: who is coming to take it from me?...COME ON!! Look at me: No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn, oh and something else I don't have to LOSS! So if you are sitting up there in your silly little space ship with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandora tonight, just remember who is standing it your way, remember every black day I ever stopped you and then- AND THEN do the smart thing let some body else try first." - Eleventh Doctor
"You want us to fly off to save the world on Happy The Dragon?"-Jason Grace.
"You hit the lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." -Percy.
"Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades."
"Now we can eat peanut butter sandwiches and ride fish ponies! We can fight monsters and see Annabeth and make things go BOOM!"-Tyson
"God alert!" Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!"
Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!" -Blackjack and Mr. D
"Can't we just call them evil storm spirits? Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."-Leo Valdez
"Hey!" said the guy in the video. "Greetings from your friends at Camp Half-Blood, et cetera. This is Leo. I'm the..." He looked off screen and yelled: "What's my title? Am I like admiral or captain, or-"
A girl's voice yelled back, "Repair boy."
"Very funny, Piper," Leo grumbled. He turned back to the parchment screen. "So yeah, I'm...ah...supreme commander of the Argo II. yeah, I like that! Anyway, we're gonna be sailing toward you in about, I dunno, an hour in this big warship. We'd appreciate it if you'd not, like, blow us out of the sky or anything. So okay! If you could tell the Romans that. See you soon. Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out."-Leo Valdez and Piper McLean
"Cheese," she muttered, looking sideways. "Ella doesn't like cheese."-Ella the harpy
"Um...is that thing tame?" Frank said.
The horse whinnied angrily.
"I don't think so," Percy guessed. "He just said, 'I will trample you to death, silly Chinese Canadian baby man.'"-Frank Zhang, Percy Jackson, and Percy translating Arion.
"Hazel," Percy said, "I am seriously going to wash your horse's mouth with soap. ..."-Percy Jackson
When they ran up to him, Percy said, "Hey," like they were just meeting for lunch or something.
"You're alive!" Frank marveled.
Percy frowned. "The fall? That was nothing. I fell twice that far from the St. Louis Arch."
"You did what?" Hazel asked. - Percy Jackson, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque
"Wait a minute? You have to ask someone to marry you? I thought you just hit them in a head with a club and dragged them back to your cave!"
-Puck, the council of mirrors by Micheal Buckly
"With great power...comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later,"
-Nico Di Angelo, the last olympian by Rick Riordan
"Don't know what Demi means, but i'm not feeling to Godly. You guys feeling Godly?"
-Leo Valdez, the lost hero by Rick Riordan
-Ron Weasly, the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
"Vulcan? I don't even LIKE star trek!"
-Leo Valdez, the lost hero by Rick Riordan
"What's cabin 9? And I'm not a vulcan!"
-Leo Valdez, the lost hero by Rick Riordan
"If I fall, you're catching me,"
"you're catching me too superman. But I ain't holding your hand."
-Piper McLean, Jason Grace, and Leo Valdez, the lost hero by Rick Riordan
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you love Sisters Grimm, post this in your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you wish Katniss could just keep BOTH Gale and Peeta, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've vowed to murder the people who hurt Cinna copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy and Paste if you LOVE to laugh (even if at yourself)
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have spent multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU LOVE PERCABETH, COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!!:
IF YOU HATE PRACHEL (the worst couple EVER of the PJO series), COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE
If you repeatedly read page 203 in The Battle of the Labyrinth, copy and paste this in your profile
IF YOU LOVE ZARTER, COPY/PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!: That’s Carter and Zia right? Cuz if it is then YES!!!!!
If you will always believe PERCY JACKSON is the best Greek hero of ALL TIME, copy/paste this on your profile
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY/PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!:
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile
I am the chick that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the chick that people look through when I say something.
I am the chick that spends most of his free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the Chick that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the Chick that doesn't spend all his time on Facebook, or talking to a friend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the chick that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a boy to complete her(although i do have a boy friend), and knows the importance of the little things.
If this sounds like you Copy and paste this on your profile
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the rain"
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy and paste this into your profile.
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
-You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (Absolutely!)
-Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (Yup!)
-You write fanfictions about the book. (Am I on Yahoo or something? THIS IS FANFICTION.NET!)
-You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. (Of course!)
-You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (occasionally)
-Everything reminds you of the book. (yes)
-You quote random lines all the time. (yes)
-You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Yep. MAGIC!!!)
-You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character would do to escape the class. (Easily. Never actually done the thing though...)
-You've read a book more than five times. (Um... Three times at the most...)
-You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (TLH, TSoN, Septimus Heap...)
-You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (No, but if Rick Riordan makes Percabeth die, then there would be a serious protest at his house. Courtesy of yours truly.)
-You've plotted to murder a character and steal his/her boyfriend/girlfriend. (NO! The guy I want doesn't have some one)
-You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (DUH!!!)
-You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Who doesn't?)
-Your idol is a character from a book. (Rick Riordan! Diane Duane! Annabeth! Nita! Hermione! Rachel (From PJO and the one from Animorphs, but not the one from Speak), Annabeth, Piper, etc., etc.)
-Most of the things you loose wind up in the library. (Though I still can't find my ID card that I lost there...)
-Even the library checkout ladies know you by your first and last name. (Check.)
-The librarian and the library check out ladies know all of your friends, even the ones who never come into the library! (They tell them when one of my books that are reserved are ready.)
-You (and possibly your friends) are the librarian's favorite. (no not' quite her Fave)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions.
God Bless ya'll! PEACE!
taken from Awesome Sauce 1234
The things in bold are the things I am or do.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST be WEAK.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I live in the COUNTRY, so I MUST live on a farm.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem. (Part)
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited (half)
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
'Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm a FEMALE, so I MUST not SWEAR.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in a BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty. (half)
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep (Part)
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth. (whoo cockney accent!)(part)
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE(that much), so I MUST be an outcast
I wear BLACK nailpolish, so I MUST be EMO, GOTH, or PUNK
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I an friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I am an HONOR STUDENT, so I MUST be a NERD.
I cry easily so I MUST be a wimp
I'm a hippy so I MUST chain myself to trees
I'm irrepresable so I MUST shove myself in everyone's faces
I do strange things in my spare time so I MUST be a loner
I stand up to injustice so I MUST have too higher opinion of myself and think I can take on anyone in the world
I'm AGAINST ABORTION so I must want to ruin young women's live
Female Come Backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Woman: Actually I'd rather have the money.
Guy: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Woman: I must have been given your share.
guy: Your face must turn a few heads.
Woman: And your face must turn a few stomachs.
Guy: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
Woman: Okay, get out.
Guy: I think I could make you very happy.
Woman: Why? Are you leaving?
Guy: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Woman: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.
Guy: Can I have your name?
Woman: Why? Don't you already have one?
Guy: want to see a movie?
Woman: I've already seen one.
Aren't i awesome?
100 ways to get kicked out of wall mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down. Once accomplished, move on to a harder word
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Walk through the store and start talking to yourself loud enough for everybody to hear; "I'll bet they have better prices at TARGET!"
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags, against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
45. Make a trail of lemon aid on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
52. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
59. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
61. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
66. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist But I AM a man if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
69. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you're all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too. (Note - This really works)
70. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
71. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
72. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Hugh G'butt"
73. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemmorhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
74. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV's to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
77. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
78. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
79. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
84. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
85. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you're walking through the doors act like you're expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
90. Put lingerie in the men's department.
91. Put super sexy women’s lingerie in old men's carts when they turn around.
92. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
95. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
96. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
97. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
99. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
100. If you are a girl; Loudly preform the following skit with another friend who is also a girl. Remember to talk loudly and in girly voices;
Girl 1: OMG! So ashley here how did it go with bob here last night? I mean you... him... all alone in that big big house... WHAT HAPPENED! I absolutly HAVE to know!
Girl 2: WE DID IT! I mean it took a bit of persuasion but WE DID IT! I finally got him to play checkers with me! He was really good to!
Girl 1: OMG Seriously? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
26 Fun Things to do in an Elevator
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, assuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"
24) Stare at another passenger and when they look at you say, "STOP STARING AT ME!"
25) Start jumping up and down.
26) Curl up into a ball in the corner and rock back and forth saying, "I'm okay."
X You own a cell phone.
X You own something from Abercrombie.
X You own something from Pac sun.
X You own something from Hollister.
X You own something from American eagle.
X You love/like going to the mall.
X You own an iPod/MP3/iphone player.
X You love Starbucks.
X You have been called a brat.
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X You have more than one house.
X Black is one of your favourite colors.
X You have thought about death.
X You wear chains.
X You like heavy metal.
X You’ve shopped at Hot Topic.
X You have worn black lipstick.
X Your hair was/is dark.
X You dislike preps.
X You’re an atheist/ Satanist/agnostic.
X You can skateboard
X You’ve worn plaid.
X You like Converse.
X You hate MTV.
X You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. - (streaks count)
X You dislike pink.
X You hate/dislike preps.
X You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
X You love the computer.
X You like Harry Potter.
X You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts
X You get straight A's.
X You love/like reading.
X You were/are in band. (I played the bass)
X You don't care what you look like.
X You have a curfew.
X You always do your homework.
X You never miss school unless you're sick.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
X You collect your jerseys.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
X You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
X Your garage consists of sports equipment.
X You belong/belonged to a school team.
X You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
X You have a specific number.
X You like loud music.
X You love/loved the Ninja Turtles.
X You never walk anywhere.
X You wear slip-on shoes.
X You wear/wore Vans.
X You like the band Panic! At the disco. (WTF! Panic! at the disco is not hardcore!)
X You wear band t-shirts.
X People have called you a freak and meant it.
X You love to "hardcore" dance.
X Hair has been died more than 1 color
Wow all about even!
Have You Ever
Smiled for no reason: Yes.
Danced in the rain: Yes.
Sang out loud: Yes.
Kissed in the rain: Not yet
Gotten in a bar fight: No.
Done drugs: NO
Been drunk: No
Been in love: Now
Sat on a roof: Nope
Gotten thrown out of a store: No
Cried over a guy (if yes, was he worth it?): Yes, No
Played an instrument: Saxophone
Smoked a cigarette: No
Cheated: In what way. On a person No, otherwise Yes.
Stayed up all night: no
Been arrested: Only in my dreams
This or That
Fire or Ice: Fire
Day or Night: Night. Dark rules.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Cofee.
Tea or Soda: Soda.
Juice or Water: Water.
White Milk or Chocolate Milk: Chocolate milk.
Italian or Chinese: Italian.
McDonald's or Burger King: King.
Pizza Hut or Domino's: Pizza Hut.
Watermelon or Kiwi: Kiwi.
Strawberry or Blueberry: Strawberry
Cherry or Banana: Cherry.
Summer or Winter: Winter.
Spring or Fall: Fall.
Snowy or Rainy: Snow.
Love or Money: Love.
You know your a fan of Doctor Who when..,
9 10 & 11 aren't just numbers
No matter what country you come from or what language you speck you know what Raxacoricofallapatorius means.
In 20 years time you force your kids to watch the classic Doctor Who.
You vote Saxon for prim minster.
You cry when the doctor's hologram cuts out right before he tells Rose he loves her.
The number 10 makes you swoon uncontrollably.
You always take a banana to a party.
You have seen the Doctor Who Never Mind The Buzzocks at lest three times over.
Having two shadows is a death sentence.
If Life Gives You Lemons...
make kool-aid (Dakota deja vu!) and let the world wonder how you did it.
throw them back at Life and demand The Mark of Athena.
make grape juice, sit back, and watch the world wonder how you did it.
let the lemons rot.
try to grow a lemon tree. Then you'll have even more to make more lemonade!
make them into lemon-y people! (they're so ADORABLE!)
Kay so if you have read thus far you are ethier crazy or really truly love me so I MUST thank you.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY PROFILE!!!!