Author has written 27 stories for Devil Wears Prada, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Captain Marvel, and Supergirl.
It's funny, doesn't matter how long I've been writing or how much I write, I think I'll always refer to myself as an aspiring writer. Anyway, here's the lowdown/fun facts about me/IDK what to put here:
1. English is NOT my first language. Sometimes this becomes very obvious in the way I write certain things.
2. I've lived in the UK for a while, and I am highly adaptable to language -- this basically means that if you see "colour" or "defence" or whatever else, that is probably why, if y'all Americans were wondering.
3. I've read fanfiction for years and years now, written it for a little less time. My first story (no longer up anywhere) was a retelling of the Harry Potter books with the addition of my own original character and her influence in the series. People hated it, and that's why it's not anywhere lol
4. I DO NOT HAVE A BETA and I do not have the time to revise my texts as thoroughly as I would like. If you find ANY mistakes, shoot me a message, I'll go and correct it!
5. I am a big believer in the slow burn.
6. My background is, surprisingly, in journalism. I do write short stories as well.
7. I think ALL of my stories feature f/f pairings, and personally, I think they always might. I have no interest in swaying from that course for the time being.
8. I am a Slytherin, always have been. Think of that what you will.
9. The first time I EVER watched The Devil Wears Prada was at a French camp, in Belgium.
10. My hair looks EXACTLY like Bellatrix Lestrange's when I wake up.
Hope you enjoy what you find in this here profile. Reviews are always welcome! Happy reading!