Author has written 4 stories for Cowboys & Aliens, James Bond, Teen Wolf, and Hobbit.
So it seems you have found your way to my profile so here you are in my profile. My name is Elizabeth you can call me Liz thou. I write and read. I also role play. So yeah if you want to talk pm me. Oh yeah my old pen name was beastawsome
Some things about me:
I'm a student so I can't write every day
I Role play a lot so if you guys want to join just PM me or join my forums
My Favorite Ships
About Myself...THE TRUTH (Be warned: swearing ahead!)
1. Name: Elizabeth
2. Nickname: Beast, Liz
4. Male or Female: Female. 100%
5. Primary school: …I don’t know
6. Elementary school: Dahlia Heights hahah worst time of my life x’c
7. High school: Eagle Rock High School
8. Hair colour: Dirty Blond but my driver’s lincense says black
9. Tall or short: tall
12.Phone or Camera: Narnia!
13. Health Freak: ….I’ll go back to eating my fried chicken, steak and chocolate as you figure it out
14. Orange or apple: Orange…me and apples have a falling out
15. Do you have a crush on someone: my food but don’t tell them I also have a thing for my bed
16. Eat or Drink: Why are you making me choose
17. Piercings: Ears
18. Pepsi or Coke: Root Beer
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: often as a kid
20. Been in a relationship: haha yeah the guy I think is actually gay now
21. Been in a car accident:yeah each time ended with the driver saying, “Okay now act as if you got whiplash”
22. Been in a fist fight: yeah a lot of times and like me I came out victorious
23. First Piercing: Ears.
24. First Best Friend: my friend Seth, I knew him since he was born
25. First Award: um the award of not punching a kid for a month in elementary
26. First Crush: Seth again. I wanted to marry him and raise wolves
27. First word: Cookie while I stared at my dad and then daddy while staring at cookies
29. Last friend you talked to in person: ………………Um my friend Michelle
30. Last friend you texted: ……………………………………my mom but my last friend was AJ
31. Last friend you watched a movie with:Um crap um I forgot I think the Grudge Match with Reina
32. Last food I ate: Pocky
33. Last movie you watched: Lord of the Flies
34. Last song you listened to:Lady Marmalade by Pink, Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim and someone else
35. Last thing you bought: o-o *silence*
36. Last person (thing) you hugged: 0-0 no comment….oh yeah my teddy bear
37. Food: food
38. Drinks: root bear
39. Bottoms: My HUFFLEPUFF SWEATS!!!!! Oh and my dads pjs
42. Colours: Red and Black
43. Movie: Cowboys and Aliens, Mamma Mia, Because I said so, Shes the Man
44. Subjects: Psychology
HAVE YOU EVER...
45. Fallen in love with someone: Yeah duh, how do you think I have 17 husbands
46. Celebrated Halloween: Yesh
47. Had your heart broken: Yes, when my favorite character died but for relationship wise no never
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone: HOW! I DON”T HAVE FRIENDS!
49. Wanted to smack someone upside the head:Want to? I do that all the time
51. Eaten a whole standard sized pizza: Yeah, don’t find me in three hours and I become a hungry hippo
52. Tried to do something, but couldn't succeed: Yeah get a good boyfriend
53. Did something I regret:Yeah not Kiss James
54. Broke a promise: I forgot if I have
55. Hid a secret: -.- that is a dumb ass question
56. Pretended to be happy: Yeah all the time yo
57. Met someone who changed your life:Yeah for good and bad
58. Pretended to be sick: Dude how am I suppose to catch up on sleep. Actually sleep on time hahahah you funny
59. Left the country: Yeah Germany
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it:Hmmmm maybe I don’t know
61. Cried over the silliest thing:Yeah over food but I was hungry
62. Ran 5 miles: NO! HELL NO! NEVER WILL!
63. Went to the beach with your best friends: NO that shit is cold
64. Got into an argument with your friends: Yeah and supposedly that was one reason we are ex best friends. But the major reason was she thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend. He came after me!
65. Hated someone:YEAH! I still do. God I have a long hate list.
66. Stayed single for a whole year: Yeah in high school
67. Eating: Pocky well was then it is gone so I need more food
68. Drinking: Air
69. Listening to: nothing
70. Thinking about: how much life sucks I want a boyfriend and holy crap my mom is home
71. Plans for today: stay up and do nothing but think
72. Waiting for: life to give me an answer
73. Want kids: yeppers
74. Want to get married: yeah to the guy who can make me smile at least once a day
75. Careers in mind: something to get me money to keep me steady
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes 100%
77. Shorter or taller: Taller, I want to look up for once not down
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Either
79. Nice stomach or nice arms?: ABS!
81. Hook-up or relationship?:Relationship. I want a guy who can call me his and I can call him mine.
82. Looks or personality?:if they are decent looking but really good personality then fine with me but can’t have either most have both at least
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope
84. Snuck out of a house: hahahaha and gone where I live on a fucking hill
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Yeah kind of
86. Kissed someone before: Yeah 5 guys
87. Broken someone's heart:Nope…actually yeah and then he faked killed himself
88. Been in love: Yes with my 17 husbands
89. Cried when someone died: Yeah my Aunt Lois, and Pat’s death.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yeah because I’m a fucking unicorn so fear me
91. Miracles: Well yeah since I got to meet the love of my life now that is a miracle
92. Love at first sight: yeah
93. Heaven: yeah kind of sometimes
94. Santa Clause: eh idk
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?:YESH MY 17 husbands or James
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: Yeah kind of. My food and school friends
99. Do you believe in God?: Yeah I got to church so yeah
100. Would you change something in your life?: UM yeah all the bitches and problems to go away also my financial problems to be fixed
Highlight the Sterotypes about yourself...
Bold the ones that fit you
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I LIKE SCHOOL so I MUST be a loser
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WRITE SAD POETRY so I MUST be emo.
I LIKE TO READ so I MUST have no life.
Im a girl and I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON"T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we fucked up … but that shit was fun!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget its yours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
REAL FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Bitch, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would go to your funeral if you were murdered.
REAL FRIENDS: Would skip the funeral and go out looking for the murderer and kill him!!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
REAL FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
REAL FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because he tripped me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
REAL FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after me in the first place.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
REAL FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me move.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me move a body.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
60 Annoying Things to Do in An Elevator
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit!"
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
HARRY POTTER HOUSE QUIZ THINGY
[x] You love to read.
This is why Humans are doomed to die because of Stupidity:
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just a suggestion!')
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time? Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.
On a pack of waterballons:
Copy and Paste if you like:
Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself! It's rude!
Don't look at me in that tone of voice!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Okay, that rip in the time-space continuum was so not my fault...ish.
Oh! Look, a distraction!
Normal is a setting on a dryer.
I don't have a short attention span! I just...oh look, a kitten!
Hold up! I can't hear you. Let me turn down my awesomeness...
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am...
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
Come to the Dark side. We have cookies.
They don't know that we know that they know we know.
You'll always be my friend. You know too much.
I’m not short. I’m built low to the ground for speed and accuracy.
I’m not short, I’m fun-sized.
Holy nonsensical exclamation, batman!
There's always a light at the end of a tunnel, just pray it's not a train!
I think, therefore I am ... I think.
Sometimes my brilliance astonishes even me.
Despite its proven stress relieving effects, I will not indulge in manical laughter.
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
"The world explodes, then implodes, and in that order."
An apple a day keeps the Doctor away - especially if it hits him in the head! (Could be a reference to Doctor Who)
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think writer's block is evil, copy and paste this into your profile.
COPY AND PASTE THIS ON YOUR CHANNEL IF YOU WANT SEASON 4 OF H2O!!!!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or pulled the handle on a door that said push copy this into your profile
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you really HAVE to be on Doctor Who when you're older, copy and paste this into your profile
96 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Justin Biber was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 4 percent yelling JUMP ALREADY OR SO HELP ME I'LL COME UP THERE AND PUSH YOU MYSELF!!!!!
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Repost this if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing your ass off.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it there was a thunderstorm outside and Annaabeth got scared and needed Percy to comfort her? STORY IDEA!! MUST GET TO COMPUTER!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that idea has been pronounced idear?)
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered! I love you starbucks!!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (Heck, yes!!)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Sticsoff the groundlikepicking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (I'm pretty sure I DO have it)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
There is an ongoing narration inside your head, as if you are writing your life story in third person. (Ex: As (your name) was typing, a sudden desire of chocolate hit them.)
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
What High School Musical has Taught Us (Or at least the ones who actually pay attention...)
1. If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it's perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
2. College? It's not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
3. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
4. Playing sports is a hint that it's time to break into song.
5. Don't worry about being rude/mean because in the end things will work out for you.
6. School spirit is a must. Especially during the summer.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school mascot.
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the school board.
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. Lakes are the equilivant of mirrors. They can show your reflection perfectly!
12. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song over the course of 30 seconds...and sing it perfectly!
13. It doesn't matter that you're not a staff member... You can still attend any and all staff events.
14. The phrase 'more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match' is something that can be used in everyday conversation
15. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
16. Even though its the last day of school, its okay to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
17. If your family is 'saving pennies' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive because they 'can't afford anything else', it is normal for their kitchen to have expensive granite counter tops and a 7,000 fridge.
18. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
19. It's perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl's capris.
20. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing 'Bet on it'...you won't fall at any point, and no one will stop and think 'what the flip?'.
21. You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
22. A resort can be highly successful when there are way more employees than guests.
23. 'And she stepped on the ball' is actually quite funny. You just need to put it into context.
24. One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
25. It's good manners to refer to your mother as a 'backstabber'
26. Turkey imported from Maine is much better than any other turkey. In fact, it's fabulous...
27. Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
28. Iced tea from England is blue
29. Water Bug is a really cute, funny, and romantic pet name. -gags- Gah, my god, Rowsely...
30. Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
31 .When your girlfriend tells you that your shoes don't match your tie, you must do a stupid looking surfer move to see if she's right, you can't just look down.
32. Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You'll find they make the exact same sound as a large GONG. Go on, have a go.
33. It IS possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials.
34. If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
35. Lava Springs apparently had no employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
36. Don't change your friends, change your dreams.
37. 'What team?' 'Wildcats!''GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!' can fix any problem.
38. Basketball scholarships at the University of Albuquerque depend completely on your musical performance skills
39. Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely.
40.When you frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens, of course.
ONLY IN AMERICA...
...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
...are there handicap parking spaces in front of ice-skating rinks
...sick people go to the back of Walgreens to get their medicine, while healthy people get their cigarettes at the front
...people buy hotdogs in packs of 10 and hotdog buns in packs of 8
...the banks leave both vaults open and then chain the pens to the counter
...people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke
...people leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveways and keep their junk in garages
...people use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss the calls from someone they don't want to talk to in the first place
...is the word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" mean "blood-sucking creatures
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Elizabeth
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Eliizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color and fave animal): Red Cheetah
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name): Lois Jean Kinney
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Booelizoks
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Root Beer
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother’s middle name): (I’m going with my dads since Idk my moms) Brooks
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Bandit
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she made a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
I am a book addict and proud of it! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile!
Here we go:
1. Beer: drunk
5. Power Rangers: nerd
9. The President: shit
11. Best vacation: Trinidad
12. Santa Claus: old
14. Bon Jovi: South Park
15. Grammar: god
16. Facebook: status
17. Worst fear: insects
19. Paris Hilton: blonde
21. Redhead: freckles
22. Blonde: lala
35. Love: food