Author has written 4 stories for Spectacular Spider-Man, and Young Justice.
hey I've mostly been reading stories about wally abuse...i know its bad but they're interesting...
i like young justice, justice league, any spiderman, harry potter, and hetailia (so far)
i like the color blue and PAAAAASSSTAAA!! sorry for the hetalia refearence ;)
1) Have you ever taught a parrot, or attempted to, teach a parrot HP spells?
Yes but it was my friends bird, but all it said was 'shut up' which in guilt...i taught it that too
2) Have you ever had a staring contest with a Parrot/fish/snake?
3) do you believe in a difference of insanity and stupidity?
yes i do, i am a prime example
4) Do you mostly hate things because others think it's cool?
alright i'm guilty, but only because they get obssesive about it :/
5) Do you like talking in british accents because no one can understand them?
6) Do you decipher alot of stuff to mean that you are a witch?
all the time
7) have you ever wondered if there's wi-fi on the top of the Eiffel Tower?
yes i do and i had my sister checked...it does!
8) Are you in love with a character from harry Potter?
yes.. FRED WEASLEY
9) would you go whooping and cheering if Robert Pattinson, and Taylor lauthner jumped off a cliff onto POINTY rocks?
hmmm probably not cause i just don't really care...no offense
10) Have you ever wondered weather it's cold in a luggage compartment?
yes, and i think it's cold but i always wanted to find out for myself even though i konw its a bad idea
FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we fucked up … but that shit was fun!”
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Keep your shit so long they forget its yours.
FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say “Bitch, drink the rest of that, you know we don’t waste.”
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
BEST FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
BEST FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
Only in America!
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
has anyone ever heard of Dane Cook? If you have, than you are awesome, if you haven't...where were you for the past ten years?? i like how he went on american idol and sang a song about Simon...my favorite line is when he said, "You have the honesty of Abe Lincoln and the charm of the guy who shot him."
Unsafe External Link