Author has written 30 stories for Pokémon, Princess Tutu, Harry Potter, Naruto, 07-Ghost, Kuroshitsuji, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Death Note, Big Hero 6, Fate/stay night, Pandora Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, One Piece, Speed Racer: The Next Generation, Fullmetal Alchemist, Shugo Chara!, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, How to Train Your Dragon, D.Gray-Man, Forest of Drizzling Rain, and Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei.
Greetings One and ALL!
Name: Caelum silvae mortis
Meaning behind new name: The sky's forest of death (latin)
Deviantart Account: htt ps:// cynthi2215. deviantart. com /
Fictionpress Account: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/884552/
Which Book Protagonist are you?:
I got: Harry Potter in the “Harry Potter” series by J.K. Rowling!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Statement: "Sleep, child, until the time God's Voice can be heard"
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!!
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!?
We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!!
If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list.
SPREAD THE PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA)
- NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico)
- Lala girl in Lalaland (USA)
- Kakashi Forever (England)
- Anime895 (USA)
- Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium)
- icyprincess1 (USA)
- Marshmellowtime (USA)
- Fury-Writer-17 (USA)
- Verdigurl ( New Zealand )
- justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA)
- IronhideFan1993 (UK)
- Elhini Prime (USA)
- coppa-cola (USA)
- aspiringactor (Canada)
- FrivolousThoughts (UK)
- the Comopscreator (US)
- NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia)
- Shadowtheangel (Sweden)
- Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA)
- Gaara of the Desert564 (USA)
- RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA)
- TheCursedOne (Colombia)
- ArtemisApollo97 (England)
- Irisa0816 (New Zealand)
- KKKstories (USA)
- The Ice Heart Alchemist (South Korea)
- YukixVongola (France)
- Mors de Silva Caelum (USA)
- Inspector Spinda (USA)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who don't give a damn, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list!!!!!!!
- Hyperactivley Bored
- Gem W
- Yavie Aelinel
- Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak
- The Komodo Dragon Phoenix
- Tecna, Triggonseed
- The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi
- shadow_goddess99 Dark Fan Girl
- Darth JubJub
- I Am The Death Of You
- Lola-May Belle
- The hazel-eyed bookworm.
- Mors de Silva Caelum
- Inspector Spinda
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Toma Sota Balcu = The Tomb Under Balcu
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism!
If you can read the following passage, put it in your profile!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so loco!
Statement of Approval: I could actually read this so I placed it on my profile!!
Quotes from 07 Ghost:
- "I will never forgive my father! I don't want to be like him!" -- Hakuren (Kapitel 12: Nightmare Part 3)
- "I will always be here, waiting for the day you become a great man. Life is short. Put your best foot forward and accomplish whatever you wish to do." -- Hakuren's mom (Kapitel 12: Nightmare Part 3)
- "Alarm Bells clanged inside my head. Something was telling me that taking this ride would be the last thing he ever did. God... if I lose Mikage... there will be no meaning to my journey. Please spare him... The truth is ever since I first met him, I was always in silent fear. Please God... I beg of you... Please don't tell me that loving someone is the same as losing them." -- Teito (Kapitel 23.5: Supreme 03)
- "What're you going to pray for at the church, Aya-tan?" (Hyuuga) "God's demise." --Ayanami (Kapitel 39.1: Evidence)
- "Kagome, Kagome, the bird in the cage. When will you escape? As dawn draws to a close, the light and the dark melt together. Who's behind the mask?" -- A group of children playing seven ghosts.. (Kapitel 46: Kagome, Kagome)
- "You have... a sad wish... but, even if you obtain your 'body', what you truly desire you won't hold in your hands again." -- Labrador a.k.a. Illyusha Krat a.k.a Profe. (Kapitel 46: Kagome, Kagome)
- "Don't let go of it." (Frau) "This pain is the proof that I have lived...!!! It's proof that the people who are connected to my life have lived...!
- "You are not a Fake! You, with a body full of scars, have worried and suffered a lot, and have lived earnestly in this world. I'm sure you inherited the Baton of Life from the princess, in order to break out from here. If it's you, you can do it. You're different from the other replicas. Because you have the 'soul'. I can see it. Ouka's dignified heart, the light. Here, put your hand here. Ouka is perfectly here..." -- Teito (Kapitel 85: Replica 3)
- "What a foolish person I am...Please forgive me...What a precious thing I have lost..." -- Wolfram Eifeler Barsburg (Kapitel 87: Millea Klein)
- "It's true that sins are something evil. But it's also an important obstacle for the person in order to grow up in life. Love and Hate are prepared for that. People can walk ahead even if that's all they have. Even if, they'll die just like that and go to hell, your words will become a light to that person one day. You, trying to carry all the sins on your shoulders, are just like a parent who can't let go of his child no matter how much time has passed. You're too kind, Landkarte." -- Teito/Eve (Kapitel 94: Something that Exists at the End of Darkness)
This quote, I believe, accurately describes people's attitude to manipulative Dumbledore. He seems firmly on the "light" side, yet likes to plan the fates of others.
"I MUST make two honest confessions to you, my Christian and Jewish brothers. First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizens Councillor or the Ku Klux Klanner but the white moderate who is more devoted to order than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says, "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically feels that he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time; and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection"
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... By: Martin Luther King Jr.; "Letter from Birmingham Jail, August 1963."
"Try Not to Cry"
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though, deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
So, Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry and remember how blessed they truly are,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye"
This is why you shouldn't play with FREAKING GUNS. If you care, copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Her name was Aurora
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"God, why? Why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless pest!"
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly barged in
Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be stopped, put this poem on your profile.