Author has written 2 stories for Doctor Who.
Howdy fanfiction lovers! I'm the current Supreme Overlord of awesomeness of this world, if you haven't already noticed. Some things about me...
Well, Doctor Who. That takes up 90% of my personality and time. (Allons-y!) If you haven't watched it and your a major science geek, you'll fall in love with it like I did. Harry Potter and writing takes up the remaining 10%. Although I'm American, I sometimes wish I were British just so I could be from the same country that created Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I got an account mostly to read fanfiction, not write it, so that's why I currently only have one story.
Warning: I'll only be writing pretty unoriginal fanfiction that a lot of people have already covered. I'm doing more for my own entertainment than yours. Sorry if you find anything boring, but feel free to critique in reviews!
Real name: Kendra--or according to some of my friends, Cashew (long story), Jennifer, Kendy, KendyWendy, Kendara, Kendell, Kendork--the list goes on and on.
Gender: Hopefully unnecessary. (Look above)
Age: Who wants to know?
Location: On the TARDIS on Mars
Other places to find my work: Go to http://figment.com/users/69301-Hermione-Awesome to see some of my more original work!
My dream: to become the next Stephen Hawking in science while still being the author of a book series as popular as Harry Potter. (Okay, not very likely, I'll admit it, but in twenty years, when you see me on the news and on talk shows, you won't be laughing anymore!) My other dream is to go to Hogwarts, travel with the Doctor, date Spider-Man, then marry Peeta Mellark.
Books I recommend:
Hunger Games (Just cant' figure out a fanfiction that will ever amount to its awesomeness, though I've noticed that a few people have)
Harry Potter (duh!)
And all the standard popular stuff along with
Jurassic Park & Lost World
Reading and writing, obviously
Sucking at sports (yes I consider it a hobby)
Listening to music (SPRINGSTEEN!)
Eating way too much ice cream (yes, I also consider this a hobby)
I also dabble in art a bit, but I'm not very serious about it
Unsafe External Link