Real name: Rebecca
Nationality: Mainly german but also scottish, irish, french, italian, british, and 1/16 'blackfoot' native american
Age: Thirteen on the 24 of august
Description: I have traveled from sasebo japan to washington state. I love watching anime like Fullmetal alchemist, Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora hearts, Soul eater, Lucky star, Vampire knight, Kekkaishi,Ouran highschool host club, and Fruits basket.My favorite show is house and i love reading manga and writing. Currently, i am working on a few stories that involve OHSHC, BB, and HETALIA.
Future goals: I either hope to become a voice actor or travel around the eastern hemisphere and write about my experiences
Wierdest dream: I had a dream that i was yuki from Vampire knight and i was with Kaname and two others who kaname turned into vampires and we were going to ditch them in the woods and i constantly stuck my head into deep puddles and blew on a coin. At a certain puddle, i blew on the coin and it formed a bubble on my head. Then i was myself in my living room and i was yelling at grell for no apparent reason and i was holding his chainsaw and he wanted the chainsaw back and when i refused he sat on me.
Favorite song: French perfume by Great big waves, Wolves of the sea by ???, jumpstart by these kids wear crowns, and other random junk.
I promise to remember Italy
I promise to remember Germany
I promise to remeber Japan
I promise to remember America
I promise to remember England
I promise to remember France
I promise to remember China
I promise to remember Russia
I promise to remember Lithuania
I promise to remember Estonia
I promise to remember Latvia
I promise to remember Belarus
I promise to remember Ukraine
I promise to remember Sweden
I promise to remember Finland
I promise to remember Spain
I promise to remember Romano
I promise to remember Hungary
I promise to remember Austria
I promise to remember Prussia
I promise to remember Poland
I promise to remember Switzerland
I promise to remember Liechtenstein
I promise to remember Turkey
I promise to remember Greece
I promise to remember Egypt
I promise to remember Canada
I promise to remember Cuba
I promise to remember Sealand
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome
I promise to remember Germania
I promise to remember Holy Rome
Eat like America
I am a Hetalia Fan!
You know when you are obsessed with Hetalia when:
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps.(Yeah, not the best when your taking a test and the class is dead quiet)
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together.
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class.
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots.
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies).
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Hell yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder squeal every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "PruCan" "Giripan" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".(sometimes)
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map. (He's on there if you believe!)
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.(...Pfft)
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times. ( And spain's version)
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
Future stories:Attention! I'm very sorry that i haven't posted in FOREVER but the problem is that my computers charger broke and the computer i am on now does not have microsoft word so i cannot type up my stories. I am waiting for my backup charger but untill then, please bear with me.
Unsafe External Link