Author has written 1 story for H2O: Just Add Water.
100 Random Things About Me
1. Age? 16
2. Height? 5'6
3. Eyes? green/blue
4. Have any tattoos? I want one, but no I don't have any.
5. And piercings? My ears and belly button
6. Fave food? pasta
7. Fave pizza topping? cheese
8. Fave drink? cream soda
9. Siblings? 1 sister and 2 brothers
10. Been in a fight? ...maybe
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? I'm 16, so neither.
12. Weight? I don’t know.
13. Fave snack? grapes
14. Fave candy? Starbursts
15. Fave movie? Too many
16. Fave show? Criminal Minds
17. Do you smoke? no
18. Blonds or brunettes? I like both.
19. Any scars? a few
20. Fave music? I like all genres
21. Fave actor? I dont have one.
22. Where do you live? US
23. Do you miss anyone right now? my grandpa
24. Last person who made you cry? some guy on youtube...it was really sad don't judge me
25. Do you enjoy school? depends on the day
26. Desires? to be out of high school already
27. Fave fast food joint? Subway
28. What's the last thing you drank? pink lemonade
29. What are you doing right now? answering there questions
30. Where would you like to go? Australia
31. Are you in a relationship? No
32. Ever been arrested? No.
33. Ever had a stalker? No.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? And no.
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Don't know and I don't think about it.
36. Is there a god? maybe
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes.
38. Are you squeamish? yeah
39. Are you a human? no I'm a dinoasur of course I'm human
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? I don't know
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? running away
42. Do people find you attractive? I guess...
43. What annoys you? most everyone at my school
44. What are you afraid of? seriel killers...I watch too much tv
45. Gold or silver? Gold
46. Are people afraid of you? I doubt it.
47. Do you sing in public? No way
48. Ever been screwed over? yeah once by a friend
49. Does money make people happy? yeah i think so
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Let's hope so
51. What's your hair look like? Brown wavy with blue tips
52. First job? No one will hire me.
53. Do you like meeting new people? yeah, but I'm kind of shy.
54. Do you get along with your parents? pretty well
55. Ever played strip poker? No
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? No
57. Ever been in a car accident? yeah a few
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? one
59. Do you care what people think of you? No why should I?
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? college
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Just of what might be in the dark
62. What kind of car do you have? Ford Focus
63. Time you were born? 1:30 or 3:30 p.m my mom doesn't remember
64. Ever break any bones? Do fingers/toes count? If so, then yes. If not, then no.
65. Fave childhood toy? Barbies
66. Fave author? Sarah Dessen
67. Are you a paranoid person? Maybe sometimes
68. Have any enemies? Yeah
69. Are you afraid of heights? No
70. Last movie you watched? The Help
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Final Destination but I still liked it
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
73. Favorite color? Rainbow and don't tell me it's not a color
74. What time do you usually wake up? 6:30 on school days and 11 on weekends
75. What are you doing? For the second time, answering these questions
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Does school count? Cause I think it should.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? If school counts, five.
79. Can you do a handstand? Nope
80. Are you an angry person? Only when I'm angry.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? Yeah a ton of people at my school that I am not going to name
82. Do you talk in your sleep? My friends say I do.
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? I'm 16. Can't drink.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? No
85. Are you delusional? Sometimes
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Drawing
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Anything at school
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? No, can you?
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Pirate
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? I forgot the name of it.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? Uh… what was the question?
93. How are you feeling right now? Sore
94. What annoys you about people? They're mean and rude well at least the people who go to my school. (If you haven't notced, I really hate the people at my school.)
95. Do you dislike children? Only some
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I can try
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? I'll pass.
98. Can you smile for me? Make me
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? Just lie there.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? I don't remember. Maybe when I was learning to ride without training wheels.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it (this made me cry. put a stop to homophobia.)