Poll: If I were to make a Hetalia story, which pairings would you choose? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣 , Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokémon, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Card Captor Sakura, Persona Series, and Soul Eater.
Writing fanfics and my own stories is good for me because it helps me practice my hand writing skills when I was still a freshman in high school. I showed some to a dear friend of mine and it was Pokémon Special. I've written at least six of them so far, some are good while others are slightly bias, which I planned to correct them in the future. I decided to retire writing that fanfic so I can check other mangas and animes. Also, I've been thinking other stories on my own recently and perhaps I could enter FictionPress if I can (On second thought, I'll rather let my assistant George Winston handle my affairs there. He's very cynic on his views on the world today).
I write any kind of stories IF these things I've seen, from cartoons to anime, from books to mangas, that proved that it is satisfying and inspiring to write these stories.
I specialised in action, adventure, romance, comedy, and bit of tragedy genre (if I want to). I hope you like the stories I wrote. Plus, I'm good at checking grammar and spelling (sort off).
And like most writers, I can easily have a condition called Writer's block, so be prepared for a long time of waiting.
Call me The Old Man because there are times that I act old and speak like one. If I comment one of your fanfics, I have the tendency to remark a bit deep and sometimes confuse my own comments.
The Promise of the Old Man
I solemnly promise that I will finish my stories until it ends with a satisfactory result. If I do not follow my promise, I'll be responsible for my negligence on leaving my stories unwritten.
William Stockholm's profile
Secondary name: William Stockholm, The Old Man
Secondary occupation: Detective, investigator, writer, occasional wise man (perhaps)
Secondary age: 50 years old
Hobbies: Writing stories, practicing drawing, reading classical books, listening to classical, rock, original sound track and pop music
Favorite book(s): Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, Dame Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series, Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, Bible, Homer's The Iliad and Odyssey, Virgil's The Aeneid, J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series, Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan Trilogy, various
Favorite Comic(s): Marvel, DC, Dark Horse (rarely)
Favorite manga(s): various
Favorite Cartoon(s): Various
Favorite anime(s): Various, most preferably Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Stein's Gate
Detest(s): same-sex relationship, incestuous relationship, sodomy (probably the same thing as same-sex relationship), "dead" people, pedophiles/lollicons, people who take away the things you like, cheaters (both in love and academics)
Short term dream: longed to have a relationship
Long Term dream: die happily without violence, only peace
Words of wisdom from The Old Man
- Everything is not easy in life, especially when a certain someone has a backache.
- Nothing is impossible. There are endless possibilities in this world.
- Everyone has a choice, whenever it's good or bad.
- Every decision you make has dire consequences.
- If you're doing nothing, you'll be better off being dead than being alive.
- Never underestimate one's abilities.
- If you're lost in inspiration, go outside and see the world around you. It's a good idea.
- There is no such thing as good or bad luck. It all depends on your actions you make.
- Eat healthy food and a good night's rest is a good idea to freshen your ideas and inspiration. Eating junk food and working all night is not a good idea.
- Life is hard in realit but overcoming the pain and hardships of reality will only make you determined to do greatness.
- Words are like living things, they tend to intentionally (or unintentionally) praise or hurt the person.
- Take a break, have a KitKat.
- Lighten up!
- Do the forgive-and-forget act. Ignoring the ones that hurt a person either counts as forgivable or unforgivable in the eyes of an observer
- Everyone in this world has a purpose in life, no matter how insignificant their lives are.
- Life is worth living for and everyone has a purpose, no matter how insignificant it is.
- Creating something so important to a few or the world is to establish a legacy that can be remember in their hearts or history itself.
- Fatalism is one of the diseases Humanity has suffered
- Do not fall into misery; there will be a glimmer of hope amidst in the darkness of despair
- Don't delve into the past, look forward into the future
Principles of The Old Man
- Be a gentleman in an important event
- Never lose your temper in times of simplicity. Only when in times trouble and seriousness
- Be expressive with your words
- Deduce someone if the person is at first wrong or suspicious
- If you accept your decision, there is no turning back
- Sit in the ground and relax. Let your emotions drift like the wind
- Never argue a misunderstood person or you'll only worsen him. Comfort the person just by talking to him
- Friendliness leads to godliness
- Look down to those who wrong you. Look up to those who inspire you
- Accept differences
- Always rely on allies when facing difficult situations when necessary
- Don't make first impressions when meeting someone for the first time. Learn first, assume later.
- Do not complain over trivial things. Complaining won't help solve anything in an instant
- Do not get involve when there is trouble
- Never make promises that are not meant to be
Love advice of The Old Man
(There are many love advises in the internet but try to create your own advice. It could be better than mine)
- Know the person first before making a move. Learn his/her background, hobbies, dislikes, etc.
- Look at the person and tell yourself if you are truly compatible with that person.
- Ask yourself: is he/she beautiful/handsome? Is the person really understanding
- Once you get to know the person, check if "the bonds of love" is stronger just to make sure
("bonds of love" is just a metaphorical saying of mine. It means that are they compatible. If the bonds are stronger, it means there's a most likely chance that you'll get to have a relationship with that person. If not, it means just friends or association relationship)
- It's alright to know the person as long as you don't stalk him/her or risked getting yourself threatened, used as a tool, or worse, moving away
- Avoid jealousy among the suitors
- When you want to confess your love, use simple and small words to express your feelings to that person. If yes, be happy. If not, don't sink into the sea of depression
- Learn to accept rejection
- Be friendly to your crush but do not be too friendly to him/her too much or he/she thinks that you're weird
- Try talking with a topic that interests him/her
- Be brave and don't be a coward
- Avoid misunderstandings
- Warning!Never be a two timer or having more than one relationship, unless you plan to have a harem
Thoughts of the Old Man
- Whenever I see someone posts chain mails or something in their profiles, I don't see why the need to post it in the first place. The Internet is such getting a bit unusual by the minute. Young people these days.
- What makes Yaoi and Yuri popular? Is it dramatic or romantic to the story? Fan-service? No apparent reason at all? Such stories related to such genres is beyond me.
- Selfies are just a way the new generation calls picturing one self on random occasions. It is both amusing to the user and irritating to the third part member. What annoys me is that they post it in social media. I personally don't care that someone pictures his/herself on random occasions. The only exception to the octet rule are: vacation sites, meeting a famous person and certain objects of interest, like an historical artifact for example
- Advertisements online is the bane of the Internet; it disrupts everyday life when we open a site we like. One such example are the ads and commercials in Youtube that pops out nowhere.
- At the end of the twentieth century, followed by the beginning of the twenty-first and beyond, the world has gotten much bigger, lazier and antisocial
- When I was reading Pokemon stories in the Game section here in Fanfiction.net one time, most of the stories there are filled with Alternate Universes or AUs for short involving some unknown region that is not canon to the games or the manga (the anime is already bad enough. Ash has been ten for twenty years now and does not share the same concept of the two). In my own opinion, most of them, even the summary itself, do not make sense to my eyes.
- Watching educational videos in Youtube such as Vsauce, Minutephysics and CPG Grey are very interesting and makes me think about the world around me.
- Do I have the right to be satisfied with my stories I have written so far? Yes. Do I have the right to scrap some? Yes and a lot for a good reason.
- I like to write stories that have been egging me in my brain. The process of making the story is fairly simple: the characters and their personality, the setting and the plot. With a cup of coffee or tea, imagination, music and inspiration, I'm all set. The only problem of writing the story is a catchy title and a synopsis.
Hetalia Character's Bio
In case I make a Hetalia story, I'm going to make a brief profile about them. The characters there have human names and they work like regular people based on their skills, nature and hobbies. I hope you enjoy the bio I made! (Source:Hetaliawiki)
Feliciano Vargas (Italy)
Ludwig Beilshmidt (Germany)
Honda Kiku (Japan)
Alfred F. Jones (America)
Arthur Kirkland (England)
Francis Bonnefoy (France)
Ivan Braginsky (Russia)
Wang Yao (China)
Prosecutor William Stockholm's Profile
In case I've made a Phoenix Wright story (see Preview) I have decided to create my own OC (or Original Character, if you will) that bears the same name sake as I am.
A man with few words and honesty intentions in finding the truth, Prosecutor William Stockholm is known as the "Simple Solicitor" due to his simple personality. He may appear to be confused all the time, most particularly with the progress of modern technology, William knows how to find contradictions of the rebuttals the defense made. However, if the defense present a legitable evidence or explanation in court, he would simply be say "pfft" and let the trial to continue like a matured man instead of overreacting, though on the inside, he is completely freaking out.
Name: William Stockholm
Reminiscence (Percy Jackson)- Takes place during the Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune, it is a collection of the six main demigods in the series where they tell about their thoughts about their fellow allies.
Order of the New World (Percy Jackson)- An organization run by mere mortals with extraordinary abilities their purpose is to hunt down mythological creatures and demigods alike. Percy and his friends' mission is to stop them from harming many young children of the gods.
Mentore (Assassin's Creed)- Ever since Ezio Auditore's death in 1524 at the age of 65, his family close friends and the fellow members of the Assassins Order of Rome and Constantinople decided to pay their last respects to the legendary assassin.
Turnabout Jazz (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)- A lead singer was killed after a gig in a local jazz bar and her fellow band mate who is a blind saxophone player was accuse of murdering her. Who killed the lead singer and what was the suspect's intent? Will the Wright Anything Agency find the killer before it slips away?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||William Stockholm and Co: Phoenix Wright Department|
|Focus:||Games Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney|