Author has written 10 stories for Tribe, Twilight, and Princess Diaries.
Aiming to become a successful writer one day, currently wasting time I don't have writing fanfiction.
Feel free to contact me with any comments or questions.
The Tribe (awesome post apocalyptic series where a virus has wiped out all the adults and only kids are left)
- Black Swan. The Chosen took the city and Eagle Mountain took Amber. Will Bray and the Mallrats manage to get back at least the city? Darker version of season 2. Psychos, deaths, betrayal, love - it has all. Complete.
- The Past The Present and The Future. Bray is back in Amber's life. Basically a continuation of 'A New World' novel. Complete. Most successful fic to date (most likely because it is purely Bramber - and pure romance :D)
- Tribal Romeo & Juliet. Loosely based on Shakespeare's tragedy. After the virus wipes out the adults, two tribes, Mallrats and Locos, are fighting for the control of their world. Then the forbidden love sprouts ... In progress/currently on hiatus but I'll finish it eventually. Most ridiculous, out-of-character fic so far. Kids might run the world but they are still just - kids. No knowledge of TT needed to read this ;)
- Princess Diaries (the books. Not the movies. Never.)
- The Autumn Princess. A prequel to The Summer Princess; set after Book 9.
'And I am looking up and I see the sun and I know that up there is the happiness waiting to be felt. I know it all, but I am too tired to climb and it is just too far out of my reach.' Sometimes when we hit rock bottom, what pulls us back up is the thing we least expected. What will be Mia's ray of light after Michael breaks up with her? NOT A HAPPY STORY and since it is a prequel, no, she does not get back together with Michael in this one, so if you're reading for that reason, you will end up disappointed (though you are still welcome to read it!)! This is a story of heart break, losing yorself and trying to rebuild your life. And, of course, as a prequel, it explains certain relationships, present in sequels.
- The Summer Princess.
'I can't believe Mum just gave me a permission to go visit Michael. That's right, the woman who drags her two-month old son to a war protest and keeps stuffing the bills into a salad bowl, says I can go to Japan if I want.' It has been nine months since Michael left for Japan, but Mia is still in love with him. Sadly, she is sure Michael hates her, no matter what Mum, Lars and Rene are saying. Then Mum gives her an opportunity to go Japan and visit Michael. Will Mia accept the offer? What awaits her in Japan? And is it possible that Mum and Lars were right? Set after Book 9.
- The Christmas Princess. Continuation of The Summer Princess.
'I am going to Genovia in a few days where I will be spending my Christmas break. Not a big thing, everyone says since I have been doing this for the past four years. Yeaaaaah, but during those holidays a certain person wasn't coming home for the first time in months'. Sometimes, following your Dad's orders, might just turn out to be the best Christmas ever ... despite injured ankles and hair dye accidents.
- The Spring Princess. Sequel to ‘The Christmas Princess’.
Grandmere’s love triangle, René’s constant presence, Sebastiano’s job, Lilly and Lana sitting by the same table at lunch, JP’s play, a novel, the elections and Michael’s return! Only one season left and surely it brings new problems for the Princess.
- Four Seasons of Michael. Michael in Japan fic! Future is uncertain and that is the magic of life.
Whether or not this will continue, covering the scenes in the Summer Princess - not planned. But I also didn't plan to write any other fics than Summer Princess. And Michael's tale was supposed to be one-shot. So we'll see.
- The January Princess. Set years after the Spring Princess - Mia is 22. A few days in January will change Mia's life. As if it hasn't turned out surprising enough.
THE TIMELINE OF Season fics IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The Autumn Princess*
- The Summer Princess*
- The Christmas Princess
- The Spring Princess
- The January Princess
Michael's fic - from their break up in Book 8, to the beginning of The Summer Princess.
- Your heart, I'll carry it with me … . Bella Swan moves to Forks where she meets Edward Cullen. But this is not your typical Bella and this is not the story you know. Will it end in the same way as the original story did? Here's the thing, I wanna write like Jeff Lindsay so this is me trying to stylize my writing. In progress/currently on hiatus but I'll finish it eventually.
A big shoutout to everyone who has ever read and commented on my fics. Your support is greatly appreciated!
'Coz if you don't have dreams, where are you?'