Author has written 1 story for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
1)Only on of her kind; Chapters finished: 4
100 things about me
. :START :.
1. Your gender: Male
2. Are you liking someone: Noup
3. Are you hungry: Always
4. Are you bored: Duh~
5. Your birthday: Someday around November
6. Age you wish you were: 15
7. The color of your hair: Brown
8. Color you wish your hair was: Lighter Brown
9. The color of your eyes:
10. Got any piercing: No
11. Want anything pierced: No
12. Tattoos: Don't have and will not have
13. Who do you like: Myself
14. Any siblings: One annoying sister
. :HAVE YOU :.
15. Read the newspaper: Not today
16. Get told you're on crack: Nooo
17. Talk to strangers: few times
18. Take walks in the rain: Rarely but its quiet refreshing (gotta do that more)
19. Drive: Not in legal age to drive a car
20. Like to drive: Who knows?
21. Been out of the country: to Spain and Bulgary
22.Been in love: Never
23. Regret it: no
24. Gone skinny dipping: not yet
25. Had a surgery: yep! My hand brooked so I had to took a surgery
26. Ran away from home: Maybe soonish~ but I can't do that because then I would not be able to write to you guys
27.Played strip poker: No
28.Been loved: No idea
29. Been on stage: On few school plays
30. Slept outdoors: Once or twice
31. Made a Prank phone call: Never
32. Pulled an all-nighter: Game-a-thon
33. Sleep Walked: 'They' say that I have sleep walked
34. Sleep Talked: That I don't know
35. Cried yourself to sleep: No
36. Slept all day: After game-a-thon
37. Killed someone: only few bugs (mwahahah... *sniff*) seriously I haven't
38. Made out with a stranger :Noup
39. Had sex with a stranger: Noup
40. Kissed someone: no...
41. Regret it: no
42. Been betrayed: I don't care
43. Broken the law: who knows
44. Met a famous person: once
45. Been on radio-tv: noo
46. Been in a mosh-pit: what's a mosh-pit?
47. Had a nervous breakdown: few times playing touhou
48. Danced naked: I don't dance
49. Repeated Dream: I don't remember having dreams
50. Shoe brand you prefer: Asics
51. Wear hats: rarely
52. Judge people: only in my mind
53. Listening To: musick from my favorite animes
54. Own 10 pairs of shoes: strict no
55. Favorite place to shop: Random places literally
56. Comfortable clothing: loosen
57. What's your style: mixed
. :BELIEVE IN:.
58. Miracles: sometimes
59. Angels: depends
60. Magic: hope to be real (fingers crossed)
61. Ghost: saw one right now
62. Shirt: wearing a one
63. Birth: how the hell I would be here then?
64. Easter Bunny: don't mention it
65. Cupid: same as angles
66. Sex before marriage: ...
67. The death penalty: it's my own thing *oiling electronic chair*
68. Best friends: don't have
69. Everyone lies : always
70. Ying and Yang: balance
71. Love at first sight: I fell in love with BF3
72. Remember your first love: yes! My first knife... wonder where it is
73. What do you find romantic: guess...
74. Do you look at looks alone: no nature first then looks
75. Flirt to get for attention: probably not
76. Time goes by too fast: agreed
77. Like someone: how many times this has been asked already?
. :LAST PERSON :.
78. That you laughed at: you
79. That laughed at you: you
80. Person that made you smile: you
81. You went shopping with:
82. To disappoint you: one person in my school
83. Last time you took shower with: WTF!?
84. To brighten up your day: you
85. Person you kissed: no one
86. You Dumped : no one
87. Food you ate: you
88. Talked to through IM: my distant family
89. You Hugged: myself
90. You texted: mom
91. You were in love with: haven't had
92. You Fought: one person in my school
93. Food: fruit salad
94. Girl: don't have
96. Park: my backyard
97. Sport: Kendō
98. Position: ?
99. Pet: Does roses count as a pet?
Tsuna: Why is Hibari-san here on Sunday!?
Hibari: It snowed, so I was thinking of having a snow fight.
Tsuna: Hibari-san, too!!?
Hibari: Though, I just want to arbitrarily hit a bunch of targets.
Tsuna:"How come this person doesn't get arrested!!?"
Also some other of my favorite quotes from KHR:
Fran: (To Belphegor) You know, I've been thinking, senpai, your head isn't really screwed on right.
Mukuro: Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth. That is the Mist.
Gokudera: Anyway I don't like that guy.
Tsuna: Huh? Why not?
Gokudera: Anyone older than me is my enemy.
Tsuna: [shocked - thinking to himself] God! That's alot of enemies!
Yamamoto: Then let me distribute the sushi and tea...
Bianchi: Get out of my way, Yamamoto Takeshi.
Bianchi: Here Tsuna, your cold soup of green-yellow wild bugs.
Tsuna: BUGS YOU SAY?!?!!?!?
Taxi driver: Where would you like to go?
Adult Lambo (Dressed in cowsuit): Italy...
Taxi driver: I'm sorry i can't Go there... anywhere else?
Lambo: Aunt Otavia's house.
Taxi Driver: Where is that?
Adult Lambo: Italy...
Shamal: Do you know what's the most important thing when hitting on a girl?
Shamal: Geez, it can't be helped...
I love all the people who review and read my story!
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW.
Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers.
Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lackofreviewsitus is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd perfer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile.
Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
7hank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…
°o O º(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)º O o°
»-.-.-.-!ThAnKs FoR cOmInG!-.-.-.«
°o O º(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)º O o°