Author has written 10 stories for Young Justice, Teen Titans, and Batman.
Hey, just to let you know, there is a method to my name. The T stands for Tabatha, the S for Seranade, and Rowenwood, for obvious reasons, Rowenwood. This is my name in a game my friends and I made up. Emphasis on 'Made' and 'Up'.
About the whole name thing, it all started with Apples to Apples. . . Seriously, don't ask.
I am a huge fan of Young Justice, Teen Titans, Rurouni Kenshin, Avatar (original, no Korra), Digimon (first 3 seasons), and a whole lot of other good things including a lot of amazing book series.
Tips for Reading My Fanfictions:
1. I will be rating all my stories T just in case. I don't put anything in there, but - *shrug*
2. For the most part, I don't have several chapters already typed up before I post anything. Sorry about that, but it just doesn't come all that easily sometimes. So, when you read my chapter stories, prepare yourself for buffer-time.
3. In Teen Titans, my Robin is always going to be either Richard Grayson or Jason Todd. Grayson for obvious reasons, but Todd because if you think about that scene in Haunted, it looks like the scene could be happening from the crowds. And who says Todd wasn't there that day? The only two episodes you have to ignore to make it work is the one with Nightwing and Nosyarg Kcid, A.K.A. Larry.
EXCEPTION - Unfortunately, I've come to a problem with my number three rule. My head just won't cooperate with me. I came up with a story idea that calls for Robin to be Tim Drake. Same rule for the rest applies, though.
4. No slash. Period. End of story. No exceptions.
5. Be aware that my understanding (i.e. backgrounds) of characters might be off according to some. There are several characters that I don't write very well.
6. I am only going to write this once, so pay attention. I will never own the characters that I write (unless I made them up of course, like Viper & Crowe), I only own the plots that I put them in.
7. I am also going to write this once. I will never own the shows or books or comics that I'm writing for. The only disclaimer I'll put for is if I add something in that's from the real world that I really don't have any say in.
8. My best friend happens to be my fellow authoress, Seph's Madisen Moss, or SMM as many of you know her as. She helps me with several of my stories. In fact, a lot of the conversations in my stories are based off the ones we have in real life about my stories. So, she helps me a LOT. You should definately check out her page if you haven't already. It's EPICNESS.
I hope you enjoy!
Unsafe External Link