Author has written 2 stories for Sherlock, and Teen Titans.
Hello everyone. This is...my profile-thing...
Anyways, here's stuff about me:
1. I'm extremely antisocial. Seriously, I hardly ever leave my room. The outernet scares me.
2. I love this site, and I also love many RPGs. Anything that I can use to improve my writing is amazing.
3. I'm bipolar. I can go from happy and singing about rainbows to suddenly pissed off and killing your favorite characters in my fics. You have been warned. :D
4. My favorite color is purple. This isn't significant to anything but I'm running out of things to say and number 3 was a weird place to end my description.
5. I'm a fangirl. I bet ya didn't see that one comin.
6. I tend to see the dark side of things. If you read any of my stories, you'll notice that they have a dark theme to them. Don't ask me why. I just enjoy writing about the things that others don't like to think about.
Here are my current obsessions:
1. SHERLOCK: Don't even get me started on how brilliant this show is. Just don't.
2. Doctor Who: I'm no where close to being caught up with everyone else, but I love this show.
3. Pokemon: Yes, I like Pokemon. Get over it.
4. Avatar the Last Airbender: This show is the cutest thing ever. I can't even.
5. Harry Potter: I don't even need to explain this.
6. Merlin: ...That ending ruined my life...
7. Teen Titans: I watched this when I was younger and recently started watching it again. I wuv it.
8. Young Justice: Robin ish so cute!
-My Sherlock fic makes me cringe every time I see it. As I sit here and brainstorm on how to fix it, I hope that my favorite readers will tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong because I am lost.
-If you have any crossovers, ideas, or anything else that you just can't find around here, ask me! I might not be able to write it as perfectly as you'd like, but I will do my best!
-My Teen Titans fic is my priority.
If you have any questions about my current stories, feel free to message me. If you see any mistakes in my work or if you think that I broke a rule or something, review/message me. I won't bite. Probably.