Poll: What is the most common couple for us DP lovers? Tucker/Valerie, Tucker/Jazz, Tucker/Sam, or Tucker/Star? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Danny Phantom, Avatar: Last Airbender, Mysterious Benedict Society series, and Molly Moon series.
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”
— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13
Baby, I'm back, and I'm better than ever. Two years older with more writing capabilities; that old stuff from before? It's got nothing on me now.
But yeah! After a LOOONG break and supposed flat-out ditch, I've returned. Things are going to happen bitches. Incredible things. Just you wait. I've got this.
Copy & Pasties
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Some people think I'm insane. If you've ever been called insane before, copy this and put it in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know ands wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.
On a can of cashews:
Warning: May contain cashews.
(Really? I never would have guessed!)
if this has you wondering where we became sooooo stupid paste this to your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you have Phantom Phever and you know it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think being popular sucks, copy and paste this on your profile
If you are absolutely addicted to writing, copy and paste this into your profile! :DD
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange it bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
if you have ever annoyed people just for fun copy this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this in your profile. DENY THE DRUGS! DENY THEM!
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you frequently have conversations with yourself and/or fictional characters from your favorite books, copy and paste this into your profile.
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile (all of 'em!).
If you have weird friends, copy this into your profile.
If YOU are weird, please copy this into your profile.
If FanFiction.Net is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Celyna, ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart, Littlewhisker, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Natureboy3, VisserZer0, Biisaiyowaq, gothsamphan14, Aurora Borealis 97,phantomgamer,raethewriter, Oak Leaf Ninja, ClockworksApperentice
Crazy? I was crazy once! I would sing stupid songs at school, then read books on how to read! But then I died, and people put daisies on my grave, and one is bending down and tickling me on my nose, so I'm giggling and everyone is scared of me because I'm dead and I'm not supposed to be giggling so no more daisies! I know, I'm crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! Copy and paste this into your profile if this applies to you, and you know it does.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather than reading, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV, then copy and paste this into your profile then add your name. RaeVenn-Chan, Fall-For-Deceit, PhoenixTears95, J Spiker, The Awsome Threesome, GilansApprentice, Dragonwings66, Serial-Doodler, Biisaiyowaq, gothsamphan14, Aurora Borealis 97,phantomgamer,raethewriter, Oak Leaf Ninja, ClockworksApperentice
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile: Rainstorm007, mysterys, Adderstar, Glissoning Raven, Aleksandrya Gregonovitch, freakily obsessed Yassen fan, XxXMaximuM-RideRXxX, DoYouReallySeeMe, EvilMuffinsOfDeath, VisserZer0, Biisaiyowaq,gothsamphan14, Aurora Borealis 97,phantomgamer,raethewriter, Oak Leaf Ninja, ClockworksApperentice
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs (if you don't know how that's possible, shame on you!)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
Normal teens usually get grounded from laptop/tv/cell/mp3 or ipod, weird a.k.a. us teens we get freaked out if we get grounded from micrsoft word/fanfiction/books if you're a weird teen or kid copy and paste this onto your profile!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'mBLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll beBLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
If you hate Twilight with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, copy and paste this into your profile, grab a bat, and let's find Robert Pattinson!
If you actually tried to give yourself ghost powers, smack yourself for being stupid! Oh, and copy and paste this into your profile.
copy and paste its-
if you support jack sparrow and his jar of dirt, paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
if you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
if you (dare i say it?) have died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Kina lupi, Dragonluvr1993, UniqueMelody, XxSpiritWolfxX, MillionDollarNinja, VampireFrootloopsRule, ClockworksApperentice
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
if your profile is insanely long, copy and past this into your profile to make it EVEN LONGER!!!!
SAVE DANNY PHANTOM!
Have you ever thought, 'Gosh, I miss Danny. I wish he was still on TV...' Well, you can make that happen! Yes, YOU!
If we all work together, and send Nickelodeon letters and e-mails, we can all make a change. We CAN bring Danny Phantom back; all it takes is faith, trust, and LETTERS! Simply take this pledge provided to you by nuhnuhnuhniley4ever
DP on TV*
I pledge to do whatever I can to get Danny Phantom back on Television. I will use all my power and never stop trying. Danny Phantom WILL be back on TV. I pledge to be a part of DP on TV. I will help get others to pledge and become part of DP on TV.
DP on TV*
If we all work together, to reach the same goal, we can do this! Anything's possible… expect the impossible… and we ARE the authors and the Phans. As long as we stick together, and NEVER, EVER, give up, Danny's got hope. So, yeah, walk down streets and hallways, holding your head proud as you shout out, "GO TEAM PHANTOM!" Because if you do, Danny's spirit will always be within your heart.
Go TEAM PHANTOM!
Save Danny Phantom website:
(No spaces of course.)
If you've ever called someone a fruit-loop just because Danny has, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever stopped in the middle of reading to to dance, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever stopped in front of a mirror and pretended to have a conversation with DP, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Boys are like trees - they take 50yrs to grow up.
Excuse me. Have you seen my mind? I think I've lost it...
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they go by.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
If annoyed further, I shall spork your eyes out.
I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me
MOO... I'm a fish
Silence is Golden, Duck tape is Silver
Guns don't kill people, People with mustaches do
Love isn't about joy, it's about endurance
Life pushes us down, the only thing we can do is get back up and try again
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.- Oscar Wilde
Funny Quotes (By Double I 4 my Guyz)
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator!
I stay as confused as a gangster with a skateboard.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Be a loser! Because being cool is so overrated!
It's always the last place you look...of course it is, why the hell would I keep looking after I found it?
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
"I know water doesn't bite! What a stupid thing to say! Water doesn't have to bite you! You drown in it you moron!" -Stewie Griffin
"You know, I do not think that means what you think it means." Inigo Montoyez
Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day but set the man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
It's all fun and games until the other person loses their mind
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Don't hate yourself in the morning-sleep till noon.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese; there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or dad, or my older brother Collin, or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu, but I think its Colin.
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
"If you are good you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good you will get out of it."
"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"
"A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."
"Sometimes you're the windshield, but sometimes you gotta be the bug."
"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear into my crib."
"Always listen to experts- they'll tell you confidently what can't be done and why. Then go ahead and do it."
"After all is said and done a heck of a lot more is said than done."
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
"Happiness is your dentist telling you "it won't hurt a bit," and then he catches his hand in the drill."
"The good news is that you may have screwed up my past and created my present but you have no control over my future."
Let's play truth or dare! Or maybe just dare, because nobody seems to tell the truth anymore.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.
War is God's way of teaching Americans about geography.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
Those who fail history class are doomed to repeat it.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.
Write only if you cannot live without writing. Write only what you alone can write.
You can't wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club.
You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.
The act of writing is the act of discovering what you believe.
Asking a writer what he thinks about criticism is like asking a lamppost what it thinks about dogs.
My friends are the type of people who would try to drown a fish, but I love them anyway.
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
The buddy system is essential to survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
SARCASM is just another free service I offer.
I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.
I'm not ALWAYS late. Sometimes I just don't show up.
You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement immediately.
A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people who ask questions.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Trying is the first step toward failure.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt"?
Dream big dreams, because little dreams have no magic.
Ooooo...a life. Where can I download one?
I apologize, do you want me to mean it too?
Forgiveness is the scent a rose leaves on the heel that crushes it.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves, is it considered a hostage situation
"Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that."
"I am sick of people having a near death experience and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That's not GOD…it's a MAGLIGHT!" Tony V.
Fake is the new trend. I guess everyone's in style.
So what I've got a smile on, but it's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head.
Yes I may be smiling, but I'm secretly laughing at your face.
I didn't say that it was your fault…I said I was going to blame you.
I'm the person your mother warned you about.
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
Do not disturb I'm disturbed enough already
Can't anybody who has a job go in the "employees only" doors at restaurants? Shouldn't they be more specific and say "employees of this place only"?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
50 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD MASTERS/PLASMIUS
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
a) Hello Kitty
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
50 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
If you love CW, yet find his riddlieness annoying, copy and paste these quotes onto your profile:
"I like to party like a pop tart."
"The key to any riddle is to knock on the door with a 'Knock, knock' humor."
"No one is ever short. They're just fun-size."
"If you're a good friend, never let your friends talk ugly guys."
"I may have broken your heart into two, but that's why I can't be with you."
"I can sit through hours of horror movies, yet I freak when the toaster pops."
"Just because you die, doesn't mean you live."
"If you watch a robot do the robot, is it a robot dancing or is it just being a robot?"
"Adults are just bigger kids with money."
"Doesn't peas deserve a chance?"
"Life is too short to live with regrets, If you get a chance, take it, If it canoes your life, let it, No one said life would be easy, I say it'll be worth it."
"Imma new song & you're just my remix."
"I smile when I have no idea what's going on."
"I would fly to the moon, but I can't stop staring at the stars."
"Muffins are ugly cupcakes."
"We have eyes on the front of our head because it is more important to look ahead then to look back."
You know your obsessed with Danny Phantom when... (Lord, help me…)
You don't trust old lunch ladies. (I don't trust lunch ladies period.)
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense. (Um… Who wants to know?)
You know what Esperanto is. (Who doesn't?)
You know a few Esperanto words (…Is that a bad thing?)
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands (Well...I'm not crazy, okay?)
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius
You've gone looking for ghost portals. (… Does this make you question my sanity?)
You want to dye your hair white
You know the theme song by heart
You know the un-used theme song off by heart
You can quote parts of/entire episodes (What DP fan can't?)
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled
You cried when Phantom Planet ended
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost (Does my attic count?)
You think hazmat suits rule
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"
You don't go near beauty pageants. (Phft, why would I?)
You like red berets
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus (O.e… I'll do that right now… )
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White. (Actually, when I see Jonny Test and those guys I think of GiW…)
You've tried to capture things in a thermos (It doesn't work! WHY ARE WE BEING LIED TO?)
You want to name your next dog Cujo (I told dad we should've named him Cujo, but he said 'Noooooo!')
You can't wait to turn 14 (Damn. Past that.)
You searched Google maps for Amity Park (*Packs bags* Danny, here I come!)
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street (I'll hit that right after Amity Park)
Whenever you get Frootloops you draw Vlad's face on the box (But if I get Frootloops, the I feel frootloopy…)
You've tried to walk through walls (I bet you are really questioning my sanity now…)
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks
You don't want locker 724 (Oh, please, not 724!)
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.(Of course, who doesn't?)
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.(Maybe)
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you (Why does this make me think of Doctor Who and not DP?)
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts (Just because I check doesn't mean I don't enjoy it!)
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Dani. (No duh there)
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut (Who doesn't?)
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people (Uh… Is that really necessary?)
You've tried to fly (I feel really stupid)
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (Actually, I cried when I found out they had it taken off of Netflix…)
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios (Maybe… I need to stop be the store and get a pitch fork…)
You named your cat Maddie (I didn't think of that…)
You annoy Butch Hartman on twitter all the time (I don't have a twitter…)