Poll: Take part in the big decision? SHOULD I KILL OFF CHARLES? Vote Now!
Author has written 61 stories for Artemis Fowl, Animorphs, Mysterious Benedict Society series, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Calvin & Hobbes, Skulduggery Pleasant series, Dungeons and Dragons, Portal, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
... *taps on the glass of the computer screen*
Is this thing working?
Howdy! I'm Kitty Eden, an extremely violent and scary teenager who randomly quotes from her favorite books. Go figure.
I am an avid writer and hope you will read my stories. And I probably will read yours too. Maaaybe.
If you want to PM me to talk about whatever (e.g., Doctor Who, fun things, my fanfictions, etc.,) feel free. I love chatting with other people, and I check my inbox every night, so you can be sure of a prompt reply.
I post my shingled shoe-shine shenanigans on my Tumblr- mostly Whovian stuff, but check it out! It's also where my podfics go.
Spinning Through Space- Episode Titles
Episode 1- Rose
Season Two- Episode Titles
Episode 1- A Christmas Tail
Kay and I have a blog- www.kittyandkay.wordpress.com
We discuss Harry Potter, Fairy Tail and Doctor who, so check it out.
My twitter account is @KittyEden1 . Please follow for notifications when I update stories, and more fun stuff.
My ask.fm account is here ...over there you can ask me anything you want. Seriously.
My DeviantArt account is www.kittyeden.deviantart.com
My personal blog can be found at www.misseden.blogspot.com, but beware, it's not used very often now.
Spinning Through Space
- This updates every Wednesday.
The Big Blue Box of Randomness
- There's no regular schedule here. Anytime I churn out a oneshot or a beginning to a story, this updates. My advice? Put it on your follow list.
And a Staff Choir Singing out of Key
- This will only update in the month of December. I am truly sorry for the delays, and this year I will attempt to finish it.
The story titled 'Foaly's Diary' is up for adoption. As much as I love Artemis Fowl, my enthusiasm for that story has gone, and I think it needs a new owner. But, if you don't mind, I'd like to keep the current chapters on my profile, just to remind myself that I was the original author! For now, enjoy my exploits into Doctor Who, and I'm trying to keep the chapters longer than 1k! PM me for adoption details.
My stories so far include:
1. First Encounters of the Koboi Kind
2. The Death of Opal Koboi
4. Jolly HollyDay
6. Foaly's Diary
7. Staying Alive
8. Litany for Bird and Devil
[Mysterious Benedict Society]
1. Mill Again
1. And A Staff Choir Singing out of Key
2. Meet HogTV
3. One Shall Live...
[Calvin Who 'verse]
2. Born Again
2. 'Cause We're the Fangirls
3. The Big Blue Box of Randomness (One-shot collection)
4. Blurred Lines
5. Pitch Perfect
6. Old Friends
7. Missing You
8. The Very Secret Diary of a Year 7 Fangirl [Cover Art]
9. We Are The World [Written for the 2014 #Telethon7 on Twitter]
10. On the Dangers of Firing Arrows
11. He Probably Thought It Was Funny
12. Story of My Life (the Twentyish Times remix) [remixed from this]
13. The Majestic Tale (of a madwoman in a Dalek)
14. Opposite Reactions
15. A Truly Romantic Story In Which Romana And The Doctor Improvise
16. They Think They're Wonderful
17. A Place With Trees
18. Level Complete
20. When the Wind Changes
21. Fifteen Minutes
22. Calorification, Incineration, Carbonization, and Inflammation
23. Stella Ignis [Part of the 'Doctor Who: The Ginger Chronicles' continuity]
24. Six Word Horror Story
27. Mistaken Identity [Part of the 'Doctor Who: The Ginger Chronicles' continuity]
28. Oh Dear, the World's About to End [Part of the 'Doctor Who: The Ginger Chronicles' continuity]
30. Bitter Root
31. like tears from the sky
[Bernice Summerfield] (posted underneath Doctor Who because they don't have a proper page)
1. 50 Things Jason Kane is Absolutely Not Allowed to do at the Collection
2. Through the Seasons
1. The Tale of the Silver Sphere
2. Almost More Than Coincidence
[Dungeons & Dragons]
1. The Tale of Mumblefingers
1. Blood Brothers* [Artemis Fowl/Percy Jackson]
2. My First Morph* [Artemis Fowl/Animorphs]
3. Wanderers in the Fourth Dimension [Calvin and Hobbes/Doctor Who]
4. and the darkness rained upon them [Skulduggery Pleasant/Doctor Who]
5. Some Scars (never heal) [Skulduggery Pleasant/Doctor Who]
6. Ghosts [Doctor Who/Harry Potter] [original story]
7. Freeze [Skulduggery Pleasant/Doctor Who]
8. Sixteen Important Things Valkyrie Cain Learned At The Aperture Science Testing Facility Last Tuesday [Skulduggery Pleasant/Portal]
An * means I really need to revamp the story.
My Upcoming stories are...
- Artemis Fowl, Facebook Style [Artemis Fowl]
- Eye of the Storm [Doctor Who/Harry Potter] (Sequel to Into the Vortex)
- The Sue Slayers [Doctor Who] (This will be Kitty going into badfic to kill Doctor Who Mary Sues.)
- Our Transdimensional Adventure [Fairy Tail]
- Doomsday [Artemis Fowl]
- Imaginary Friend [Doctor Who]
- Pentatonix [Harry Potter]
Read Ya Soon,
RIVER: Cleopatra was a real pushover.
--The Wedding of River Song, Doctor Who
She placed a steadying hand on the dresser and said, “I’ll be fifteen minutes. Try not to get into any more trouble.”
“Can I just point something out?" Fletcher asked. "That is an awful plan. On a scale of one to ten - the Trojan War being a ten and General Custer verus all those Indians being a one - your plan is a zero. I don't think it is a plan at all. I think it's just a series of happenings that are, to be honest, unlikely to follow on from each other in the way in which everyone's probably hoping."
― Skulduggery Pleasant: Dark Days by Derek Landy
MY COPY-AND-PASTE THINGIES
I, We bear the wings of freedom do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia), ArtemisApollo97 (England), GriffinGirl8655 (USA), Whovianpower (USA), Ember Rain (USA), TheBigCat (Australia)
And now... a quiz.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81. Find line 4.
"The library, I thought. There's work to be done, books to be read. But you can't go there under these circumstances. Think, Snicket. Where else feels like home in this fading, frightening town?"
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What can you touch?
My dad's wallet.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Doctor Who. It's practically all I ever watch.
4. Without looking, guess the time.
5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
1.49 pm. Wow. I have a bad sense of time.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds chirping outside, my brother listening to an audiobook, the aquarium humming.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went outside an hour ago, so I could bring my cat in. I have no idea why I did it.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The ASDF movies. Don't judge. They make me giggle.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, T-Shirt, fake black glasses, a trench coat, and a 4th Doctor scarf. Yep, I was cosplaying as Osgood. Why? No idea. I felt like it?
10. Did you dream last night?
If I did, I can't remember what of.
11. When did you last laugh?
Five minutes ago, when I was watching the ASDF movies.
12. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in?
Paint. Also, paint.
13. See anything weird lately?
My brother marching into the room five seconds ago, grabbing a stapler and a ruler, announcing that there are rats in our cellar, putting on a helmet and snatching up the sonic screwdriver, and marching out again.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's a good time-waster.
15. What’s the last movie you saw?
Night at the Museum (the first one).
16. If you could become a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
A TARDIS. Or I'd hire people to make one.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I have a weird addiction to hurt/comfort and whumpy fics, as long as they don't whump the Doctor or Jack.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or policies, what would you do?
I'd make fangirling an optional subject at high school.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not if it's organized. Free dancing is fun and awesome, though.
20. George Bush:
A president of America. I think he wore a hat of some sort.
21. Your first child’s a girl—her name?
Rose Luna Everdeen
22. Your first child’s a boy—his name?
The Doctor. That, or Matthew.
|Community:||Perth Modern Writers|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|