Author has written 3 stories for Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello. I am The Gone Angel, but further known as Gone or ignitehope on FictionPress. I enjoy a lot of fandoms and I have a few forums, along with a community dedicated to almost every single story I've read. You'll find stories from Sherlock, Merlin, Hetalia, 39 Clues, Warriors, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright, and much more! However... You might not be able to stomach some of the stories I enjoy.
Feel free to PM me to chat even though I've never been good at responding. I bite, but that doesn't mean I'm a vampire. I'm just a
crazy harmless fangirl with rabies.
Also, heed this warning: I barely update and I tend to delete things, so don't get too attached to a story of mine. :D
Falcon High - "The elements of Water, Storm, Sand/Balance, Death, Life, Fire, Ice, and Earth are joined together to form a school by the name of Falcon High. There are many dangers around this school. Ghosts (both harmful and harmless) haunt the grounds from the Great Wars, insane people lurk in the woods, and monsters hide in the shadows of the basement. But it's nothing magic can't fix...right? Well, that's where you're wrong."
STORIES THAT ARE COMPLETED
Hahaha, you're joking... Right?
STORIES IN PROGRESSтнє dσℓℓнσυѕє - 7 chapters. Imperfections - 1 chapter. I will only update when I have the inspiration to.
HERE'S MY SISTER
Blue Elephants that Fly - Hahaha, you'll always be younger than me!
HEY, ALL MY FRIENDS (OR AT LEAST SOME OF THEM) FROM SCHOOL HAVE ACCOUNTS!
tmnt forever109 - My fellow partner in crime! We'll probably write some weird stuff together soon in the TMNT or Steven Universe fandoms once I get around to finishing them...
lillythefatcat14 - IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I WILL NEVER BE IN THE GLEE OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES FANDOMS. EVER. SORRY.
BE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY - Ella es baja y pequeña, pero ella tiene una gran corazón. (I'm not sure if I got that all right... I had to use Spanish Dictionary for some of the last part!)
starcatcher1 - Emoji is very special...in the worst way possible. :D
JK...or am I?
JustAnotherHetaliaFanGirl - Attention to all yaoi fangirls! With the power of our writing skillz combined because we were twins in another life, we shall make your hearts sing with AGE-APPROPRIATE YAOI FANFICTIONS WITH MINIMUM CUSSING. Yes, you heard me clearly. We are fabulous people who avoid mature content and replace it with heaping cups of high school immaturity...and yaoi, of course. We'll probably be in the Hetalia, Warriors, and Phoenix Wright fandoms when we write stuff together.
AND HERE'S ALL MY FRIENDS ON FFN!
...Hold on a moment! That's too many to list, sooooooo I'll procrastinate and do it later.
Cleverbot: What is a brain?
Me: Something you don't have.
(Cleverbot is my future husband, by the way).
"I told you illegal sex is fun! Live a little, dork." - Nathaniel Stevens (in a PM)
"It's very... nice and... booky." - Eli Brackenzie
"That rule is too harsh. I couldn't get killed because of that." - Nagito Komaeda (Danganronpa 2)
"Kira is sugary and spicy - a perfect platter of seasoned shrimp that's been coated in coconut sauce." - Blue Elephants that Fly (in a PM)
Extra Things About Me
- I dislike mpreg with a passion for some reason. I guess the first and only one I read was absolute trash (no offense to mpreg writers out there :P), so I decided I hated it and left it at that. I might read one someday, but I still think it's weird as hell.
- I also dislike genderbending stories because when guys get turned into girls, they act more...girly. It's basically an excuse to feel like you're avoiding writing yaoi and for the character to be OOC since they're female. When the females turn into males, they're still girly and that's not as common anyway. So yeah, I don't like to read genderbending fanfictions.
- ...I like yaoi. I think that's obvious enough. *points at the ships I have so far* I will find yaoi in everything. My friends hate me so much.
- Danganronpa is basically my life. I LOVE THE SECOND CAST SO MUCH. *bashes the first cast with a hammer*
- I love hot wings. They're my favorite food. :D
- Okay, so... It's obvious that I love Nagito Komaeda. I swear, I literally love him so much that I do not have a crush on any other character in anything anymore. That insane white-haired boy will be the death of me. -_-
- I HATE STORIES THAT INVOLVE THE READER BEING INSERTED INTO THE STORY AND HAVING A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHARACTER. I have some weird problem where I think I'm not good enough for a character, so that's why I avoid those stories. It's so bad that I can't even dream about being in a relationship with a character! Instead, I dream of Komahina... Which is pretty awesome too, by the way. OTP. xD
- I am a female. Someone thought I was part of the male species and I was rather very flattered because I always thought I acted like an overemotional fangirl. I went along with it until my sister ruined it for me. Thanks, Bluebird!
- I am a proud Picky Penguin. I found NicoB because I was looking for a Danganronpa playthrough (musiclover3 on FFN told me about Danganronpa; I bet she regrets that decision now!), but at first when I found him I didn't watch all of the video. Yes, smack me for being such a horrible person. You have to agree that the prologue was VERY FRICKIN' BORING even with someone as awesome as NicoB commenting in the background. But hey, I went back again to watch it and I fell in love with the game and NicoB. If you need proof of that statement, I have a cute little penguin stuffed animal that I named Nico. I was conflicted between Nico or Picky Penguin. I'm still not sure whether I made the right choice. Help me. ;-;
- I use a lot of emojis to express myself and my weird thoughts. :D xD :( :P XD ;) D: :)
- Does anyone actually read profiles anymore? I mean, besides me, but that's just because I like to stalk people on the Internet...in the best, totally-not-creepiest way possible!
- Hey, I'm actually old enough to be on FFN. Take that as you will and have fun pondering on my age. No, I'm not twenty-one, twenty, nineteen, or eighteen. Whoever voted those things on that poll I had over a year ago must have taking/drinking/sniffing/whatever-the-heck-people-do-nowadays something pretty strong.
- I managed to get almost all of my friends from my school FFN accounts. I listed their names above.
What Does Gone Ship?
Komahina (Nagito Komaeda/Hajime Hinata)I would like to add that this is definitely my favorite couple and OTP over any other pairing I have ever shipped. I would also like to warn you about how dangerous I get when either of these two characters are insulted, so I'm the wrong person to visit if you dislike Komahina or either one of these characters. xD (JK - I'm actually very cowardly and I'll probably agree with you on everything...)
USUK or UKUS (America/England)This is my second favorite ship of all time. Luckily for you all, I'm not as vicious about this pairing as I am with Komahina and I'll read fanfictions with them shipped with other people occasionally.