Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Hello this is AlmostPsychotic13
I'm new, so if my writing isn't that good, please forgive me.
Status: I am thinking about discontinuing THE PRICE OF WINNING. Any reasons why I shouldn't? Please tell me.
1. The Price of Winning: In-progress
2. What Lies Underneath: In-progress
Personality/Type of writer:
Almost Psychotic. Hahaha. I have no idea how to explain so just read the one below!
You might get hints about my personality in my stories but if not, here's a list of things you might want to know about me:
Name: Sachara Dylan, W.
Favorite Animes: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Black Butler, Canaan, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Skip Beat, Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!, Gakuen Alice
TV: Desperate Housewives, Ringer, The Vampire Diaries, How I met your mother, Dollhouse, Castle, CSI, Top Chef, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, Glee
Music Genre: Punk/Rock
Junk Food: V-cut, Pringles, Mr. Chips, Clover, Chippy and Nova
Hobbies: Writing, reading, listening to music, watching movies, eating, socializing, playing the piano, drawing clothes (designing), taking photos, playing soccer, biking, thinking, texting, facebook, instagram
Join the dark side, Muhahahaha!!
"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike"
Name your top ten Hunger Games characters and answer the questions based on their numbers below.
8. President Snow
9. Seneca Crane
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before? Peeta/Effie)
Wow. I never even thought about such an...odd pairing.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot? (Finnick)
Hell yeah. The ultimate super mega hotness. (At least it says so in the book)
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant? (Buttercup got President Snow pregnant)
Holy mother of poop. I have no idea. Weirdo babies.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine? (Seneca Crane)
Yup. A story on what he thought about Katniss Everdeen
5) Would two and six make a good couple? (Haymitch/Peeta)
Lets keep them as mentor and student or just friends shall we? (I have nothing against gays okay? I am a gay rights supporter. The pairing is just weird that's all.)
6) Five/Nine or five/ten? (Clove/Seneca or Clove/Marvel)
I think Clove/Marvel is actually kind of cute.
8) Make up a summary of a three and ten fanfic. (Cato and Marvel)
Marvel had always despised Cato. But he never confronted him before. Now he did, which leads to Cato's rampage. (I have no idea what I'm doing.)
9) Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff? (Katniss/President Snow)
There might be. But I wouldn't know.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Gale/Buttercup)
While She's Away. (Because Gale comforts Buttercup while Katniss is away and Prim is working to sell with her goat. LOL.)
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three? (Cato)
I don't think so. They would, if they even heard about fanfiction. My friends don't use the internet as much as I do. Well, they do, but mostly for games.
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven? (Effie)
Some of them do.
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five? (Haymitch/Finnick/Clove)
No way. Even I don't.
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of fear? (Marvel)
I have no idea. Maybe, "Holy Molly mother of Glimmer!" Nah I'm just kidding. I really have no idea.
15) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two? (Marvel to Haymitch)
I got beer. Easy as that.
18) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight? (Gale and President Snow)
My gosh. Gale would possibly win if it were a one on one.
19) What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Clove? A sibling? HELL YES! But she dies so... TT_TT
20) Let's say Two, Eight and Eleven were stuck in a burning barn. You can only save one of them. Which would you save? (Haymitch, President Snow, Effie)
It would probably be Haymitch.
21) Would you ever go on a date with Twelve? (Buttercup)
It's a cat.
“You've got to go through it to get to the end of it.” -Greasy Sae, Catching Fire
"Religion, ideology, resources, land, grudges, love or just because ... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war" -Pain/Pein/Nagato, Naruto Shippuden
"Look into my eyes, and accept my dearest apologies...while you're at it, notice my handsome, manly features" -Might Guy, Naruto Shippuden
"Even staring at a wall becomes interesting when your studying" -K. Dejanio
"They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit" -Unknown
"I don't care who I have to fight!
“Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?"
“Well don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear.” -Boggs, Mockingjay
My Story Quotes
"It's not exactly that difficult to read your thoughts, Cato. You give yourself too much credit." -Clove, Target Acquired, The Price of Winning
"People who have something to live for, always fear for their deaths." -Cato, Target Acquired, The Price of Winning
"What did crayola face want?" -Clove, Target Acquired, The Price of Winning
"I think it would be wise. And don't worry, I promise to kill you last if it came down to the four of us." -Cato, Target Acquired, The Price of Winning
"What the hell was that for, princess?" -Marvel, Target Acquired, The Price of Winning
"Unlike you darling, people lose their temper." -Haymitch Abernathy, No Threat, The Price of Winning
"Screw you. I just want the girl dead." -Cato, No Threat, The Price of Winning
"What was that? Fire princess got you good?" -Glimmer, No Threat, The Price of Winning
"I take it that you're regretting that you skipped lunch yesterday?" -Peeta Mellark, No Threat, The Price of Winning
"Because I have trained for this all my life. I know what it's like to kill. It's one of the only things I know how to do." he answers, "Have you ever killed someone?"
"Knowing how to is all I need to win this." she says.
"Not if I get you first." -Cato & Katniss Everdeen, No Threat, The Price of Winning
PS: Please Suggest and Favorite that would be great. Thanks!