Poll: In my two Naruto stories, Kid Kyubi and Naruto and Tora, should Haku and Zabuza live or die in them? Vote Now!
Author has written 59 stories for One Piece, Naruto, Spider-Man, Sonic the Hedgehog, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Underworld, Rosario + Vampire, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Pokémon, Halo, Inuyasha, Godzilla: The Series, Lion King, Transformers/Beast Wars, Ben 10, Harry Potter, Hellsing, Marvel, Five Nights at Freddy´s, Final Fantasy VII, Fullmetal Alchemist, Claymore, Fairy Tail, Wakfu, Secret Saturdays, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach, Death Note, Gravity Falls, My Little Pony, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits (11/22-12/21) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. 7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost.
(Extra Info: Our strength is being independent. Though our weakness is being unemotional...VERY unemotional. We look as if we're guided by luck. Good things happen to us because of our optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships we're always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. We have a vibrant expansive personality that is free like a bird, we can not be contained. We are full of curiosity and look towards the future, never the past. We are detached from emotions because emotions hold people back. We don't like to talk about our feelings, we just experience them and move on. We can also be reckless and irresponsible because we will jump at a suggestion of something new before weighing the advantages and disadvantages.)
Message: GOD'S NOT DEAD!!
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe and God and Jesus Christ is His son...
Then copy and paste this into your profile
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says..
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
Why do I believe in God?
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
WHEN I SAY I AM A CHRISTIAN
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not shouting "I am saved" I'm whispering "I was lost!" That is why I chose this way."
When I say..."I am a Christian" I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need someone to be my guide.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and pray for strength to carry on.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and cannot ever pay the debt.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I'm not claiming to be perfect, my flaws are too visible but God believes I'm worth it.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I still feel the sting of pain I have my share of heartaches which is why I seek His name.
When I say..."I am a Christian" I do not wish to judge. I have no authority. I only know I'm loved.
Story Ideas: 1) What if Naruto was sealed with a different Bijuu after his birth? How would this change effect the blond's life?(Naruto)
2) What if Luffy ate a Zoan type fruit? How would this change the course of the crews adventure?(One Piece)
3) What if Yugi got the Millenium Ring and Bakura got the Millenium Puzzle?(Yu-Gi-Oh!)
4) What if Edward accepted Greed's offer at the Devil's Nest instead of rejecting it?(Fullmetal Alchemist)
5) What if Ash got Meowth as a starter before he joined Team Rocket? (Pokemon)
6) What if, due to a computer error, Broly was sent to Earth with Goku and they become like brothers? (DBZ)
Rules: Cannot be a yaoi/yuri or a harem. Also, any pairings must be realistic to the series. And please no gender-bening!
Subject: Natural Laws 1. Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone always answers.
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.
7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, IT WILL!!!
10. Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will leave their seats several times to go for food, beer, or the toilet and who leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also are very surly folk.
12. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only 2 people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet or rug.
15. Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.
16. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
17. Oliver's Law of Public Speaking -- A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!!!
18. Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it, OR the store will stop selling it!!
19. Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better.. But don't make an appointment, and you'll stay sick.
If you don't forward this to your friends within the next 5 minutes your belly button will unscrew - and your butt will fall off. Really... It's true . . .
Gin Ichimaru, Itachi Uchiha, and Severus Snape; if you think that any of these three men are the coolest characters in fiction history, post this on your profile.
RIP Robin Williams (1951-2014), you brought such joy to my life and gave laughter to my childhood. We'll all miss you.