Poll: Which of these DP villains should appear in chapter 6 of Phantom Brother? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Avatar: Last Airbender, and American Dragon: Jake Long.
Sorry for the unexpected absence from all things Fanfiction the last few months. My crazy email decided that Fanfiction was spam and I didn't receive any emails about updates or reviews from at least August 20, 2013 to January 2, 2014 and probably a little bit before that too. You would think that I would figure out what was wrong pretty quickly, but NO! For some reason, believe it or not, I actually thought that everyone on Fanfiction decided simultaneously to stop updating stories and I missed the memo. Don't know why I thought that, but I did. Even with the fact that I manually looked up some stories and saw that they updated AND that new stories were still being written, I STILL thought that!!! Anyway... Sorry! I'll get back to updating as soon as possible, but school takes top priority!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5. In the Memo Field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds."
6. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with The Prophecy."
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order Is "To Go."
9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
10. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won!, I Won!"
11. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives. They're loose!!"
12. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
13. And the Final Way to keep a Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
And here's one idea of my own: Walk up to a random person while wearing old-fashioned or futuristic clothes and ask them what year it is. Once they answer take of running in the opposite direction yelling "It worked!!"
Unsafe External Link