Author has written 19 stories for Austin & Ally.
Hey guys! If you're reading this, then you're awesome! 25 Brownie Points! Perhaps you'd like to know a little about me? Well, here it goes!
1) I love all colors, but yellow is my favorite. It is so happy!
2) I have serious but healthy addictions to Swedish Fish, RedVines, and Jolly Ranchers - but only the blue ones.
3) I do not have aspirations to become a writer. I am not that good, and I write this purely for fun. (:
4) I love animals - and was voted 'Animal Lover' in elementary and middle school. My favorites consist of turtles, dogs, zebras, giraffes, monkeys, penguins, chinchillas, dolphins... The list goes on and on.
5) I absolutely love Austin&Ally. It's honestly the only tv show I watch, because I think television is pretty bad now... (BRING BACK THE 90s!) But this show is hilarious, and adorable. Way to go, Disney!
6) R5 is my favorite band. I absolutely love their songs, but love the people in the band way more. They all seem so hilarious, good-hearted, and fun to hang out with. I believe that Stormie Lynch deserves an award for giving birth to such talented, good-looking children.
7) This is my favorite number. Others consist of 17, 77, 777... all relating back to the 7.
8) I ship Raura just as hard as Auslly... Whether it be as friends or something more, their chemistry is extremely evident both on and off screen.
9) I collect dream catchers, and there are a multitude hanging in my room, as well as one hanging from the mirror in my car.
10) I travel a lot. In two years, I visited nine countries. :D I have been to 41 US States, 4/7 continents, and hope to visit every continent by the time I am twenty.
11) I laugh a lot. And I honestly mean that. And I don't giggle or anything. I have a laugh that starts out loud, goes silent, and ends with me in tears and hiccups, hahahah! Just last night, I went to Steak N' Shake, and honestly didn't stop laughing the entire hour. I received many odd looks from other customers, and a lot of them began laughing too, including my waitress, who was on her first day at the job. I had to promise her that not all customers are as insane as me! Anyway... I laugh a lot.
12) I don't like pink, make-up, dresses, or anything like that. I'm not a tomboy either, I just don't like girly stereotypes.
13) I play the piano, and dabble a bit on the guitar and ukulele!
14) I'm the most massive book nerd you'll ever meet. I had a $200 shopping spree at Barnes N' Noble the other day! :D
15) I am a very picky eater.
16) Finding Nemo is my favorite movie on the entire planet, and has been since I saw the special preview, back when I was in first grade. That's right, I got to see it like, a month early. :D It was the coolest thing I had done (up until that point).
17) I'm not a movie junkie... I have not seen any of the Twilight, Harry Potter, or Star Wars movies, and only just recently saw Star Trek, after being tied to a chair.
18) Yes I live in Florida. No, I do not spend all of my time at Disney or the beach, contrary to popular belief.
19) I'm probably the biggest lurker you will ever meet. Like, people send me to go find stuff out about people, because that's how good I am. ;) But I'm not creepy, I promise...
20) Spiderman is my my all time favorite superhero. Ever.
21) My bedroom has undergone so many decoration changes over the past few years. I like change!
22) I am currently trying to complete a Summer Bucket List. If you don't do that, you should try it! It's so fun!
23) I have 16 pairs of Converse sneakers, and love them all so much.
24) despite that, I hate wearing shoes... But I also hate being barefoot. Which is why I always walk around in my socks - which are NEVER matching. A fellow camp counselor nicknamed me "Crazy Sock _" (insert my name there... I don't feel like giving out my name.)
25) I have the worst hiccups... ever. They are extremely loud and sporadic, and sound like a raptor screeching, or a parrot squawking. People used to think they were fake, until somebody recorded me hiccuping in my sleep, Hahahaha. It's really embarrassing, because people will completely stop what they're doing or saying, to turn to me and say "what was that?". But all my friends and I have kind of embraced it by now, and always laugh everytime it happens!
26) I get scared really easily. Well, no - not scared. Surprised. Like, I am very jumpy. But I don't have a lot of fears. So yes, I am surprised easily, not scared.
I can't think of anything else you should know about me... or that I want you to know. So thanks for reading this. (: And check out all my stories!