Poll: Would You Like To See A Story Dealing With Dani/Alli And Dmitri's Games? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Hunger Games, and Labyrinth.
Yeah, I see you lookin at my profile picture. That was me when I was like ten. I am older now. Just so you know
Yeah, I'm a mind-reader.
Blog for Just a Game!
KEEP IN MIND THIS! If you send your tributes something that you're sending with YOUR sponsor points; it may or may not be sent, depending on your tribute's mentor and if I think it is alright. However everything a sponsor sends you WILL be put in the games.
Sponsor Points So Far
Flintligthning- 160 sponsor points
pr1ncess1- 115 sponsor points
AutumnBlack74- 235 sponsor points
xXKeepYourEnemiesCloseXx- 230 sponsor points
wwheisenberg- 240 sponsor points
AmazingAmberIsNotOnFire- 90 sponsor points
mangeboy01- 165 sponsor points
Is A Polite Stranger- 305 sponsor points
Pika and Olive's Adventures- 255 sponsor points
DomiHearts1497- 150 sponsor points
Happyzen- 25 sponsor points
snowfall in the night- 105 sponsor points
Morgandi- 25 sponsor points
MissTomlinson143- 25 sponsor points
For the readers, that is the people reading and following the story and did not submit a tribute; you guys are explained below since you are the sponsors in the hunger games. You can spend it on any tribute you like.
Sponsors can buy the following:
One 125 point item
Two 100 point items
Three 75 point items
Four 50 point items
Four 25 point items
Use wisely, for this is to last the entire games.
Sponsors so far: (I have asked them all to choose alias. There pretty weird)
To give tributes stuff, PM me. Again, sorry to all of my awkward potatoes who don't have accounts!
(the sponsor system, minus the part were readers are sponsors, I stole from schizophrenicgirl1. Tanks)
25 sponsor points will get ONE of the following:
An empty water canteen
A small square of plastic
2 iodine tablets
A package of dried fruit of your choice
A meter length of rope
A pair of okay sunglasses
A lump of cheese
A special book...
Poison for weapons
50 sponsor points will get you ONE of the following:
A full box of matches
A litre bottle filled with water
A bowl of soup
One real fruit of your choice.
Half a loaf of bread and a small lump of cheese
Basic medicine (Plasters, bandages, fever tablets and mild painkillers)
A small pocket knife
Two sets of high quality sunglasses
One pair of night vision goggles
7 iodine tablets
75 sponsor points will get you ONE of the following:
Two day meal
5 good throwing knives
1 bottle of iodine
vague hint on whatever there looking for
a very detailed map of the arena
a small purple backpack filled with night vision goggles,2 half litre water bottles, matches, iodine and some dried fruit
2 Knives (Not throwing ones)
Gloves for gripping
1 bottle of sleep syrup
A small basket of district bread.
100 sponsor points will get you ONE of the following:
A box of Capitol medicine (Morphling, bandages, sleep syrup, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs etc…)
Small black sleeping bag
10 throwing knives
A bow and 14 arrows
A capitol meal for two days
Blowgun and 12 poisoned darts
Throwing axes (5)
Sword, Mace, Sickle, Club, Javelin, or any other weapon.
One bottle of capitol medicine of your choice (Like heals burns, or stops blood poisoning)
A basket full of capitol bread
125 sponsor points will get you ONE of the following:
A large black sleeping bag
An easy to carry backpack filled with Capitol food and snacks
Full body armor
One hint on the whereabouts of whatever they are looking for
A day's rest (No danger from mutts, tributes or anything else)
2 weapons of your choice
Haunted the 99th Annual Hunger Games by DomiHearts1497:
Ben Dover- 24th Place :-)
The 212th Hunger Games by wwheisenbreg
Gabby Corbett- 5th place. :-)
The Taste Of Fear- the 60th Annual Hunger Games by TheOtherLachance
Pre-Teens Power: The 125th Hunger Games by Axe Smelling God
1. What’s your name?
Eligible for the Hunger Games
4. What’s your birthstone?
6. Astrological sign?
Isn't Zodiac the same thing?
9. Hair color?
10. Eye color?
11. Are you in love?
12. With who?
Jeremy Sumpter, Christian Slater, Brendon Urie
13. Are you lying to me?
Why would I lie?
14. Do you have an imaginary friend?
15. Do you want an imaginary friend?
I have one
16. Look to your left. What do you see?
My collection of quarters that have all of the fifty states on the back
17. What were you doing at 6:45 this morning?
18. What was the last thing you yelled?
TO BOLDLY FLEE!!!
19. Do you believe in magic?
20. Do you believe in fairies?
I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! I DO! I DO!
21. Who’s your crush?
look at twelve
22. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs?
23. More than once?
24. What did you do when you got to the bottom?
just lay there
25. Type with your feet.
26. Was that fun?
didn't do it
27. Run around the house. How do you feel?
28. Do you own a credit card?
29. Do you like to shop?
30. What’s the last thing you bought?
With my own money? a Butterfinger
31. Do you have any children?
32. Are you married?
33. Who’s your crush?
Look at twelve
34. What’s your favorite color?
35. Favorite animal?
36. Favorite fruit?
37. Quick! You have to save the world!
38. Someone has a knife to your back.
39. Do you swear?
40. Do your parents know you swear?
41. what do you have open on your computer?
Fanfiction, Facebook, Phelous, That Guy With The Glasses, New Tab
42. Who’s the last person you talked to and what did you say?
Me: I love this shirt!
Mom: That's becuase it's mine!
Me: No it's not you gave it to me!
44. Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
45. What’s the last thing you ate?
Chewy Dip bar
46. What's your personality like?
I'm kid-friendly, funny, awkward moment maker, friendly, ninja.
47. Who do you have a crush on and will never have a chance with?
48. What was the last thing you thought?
The ending to the Uncanny Valley was awesome
49. Do you sleep walk?
50. Do you sleep talk?
51. What’s the worst dream you've ever had?
I was trapped at school with some kidnappers and they wouldn't let me call my dad
52. Say “George Bush”. What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
53. You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
Become a dancer
54. What are you eating/drinking right now?
55. What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
56. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
57. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
58. What can you hear right now?
The hum of my computer
59. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Me: Hi Grandpa!
Grandpa: Hi Lily
Me: Are you still watching over me?
60. Turn on the T.V. What show is on?
61. What happened last time you were typing here on this computer?
I went to Narnia!
62. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What’s the first thing you see?
63. Two more questions… who’s your crush?
you asked this already
64. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
Unsafe External Link