Poll: Which of my stories do you want me to focus on the most? (I will still work on the others of course!) Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Young Justice, Ultimate Spider-Man, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Naruto, Soul Eater, and Fairy Tail.
Hey everyone, I know I haven't been on in awhile but life has become insanely busy for me lately. In addition to sophomore year of high school I've enrolled in a weekly college class (Portuguese) and its naturally much harder then I'm used to and sucking up more and more of my time. I'm also newly sixteen so I have a lot of driving lessons I have to take and my turning sixteen also means my friends are so I have their parties to go to. Also inspiration is tough to come by without Young Justice to inspire me for those fics and the only fanfics have also hit a dead end but I promise I'm still working on it. For now I'm going back through all of my old fanfics and re-reading, formatting, and fixing them (as in grammar and spelling mistakes) and hopefully that fact and the approach of summer will let me update more (though I'll still have class at college). Anyway I hope to be back for real soon. Lakeshine
Status- SINGLE and proud of it!!!
Favorite color- BLUE!!!! (followed by black and red)
Favorite tv shows - Young Justice, The Batman(not on anymore 2004), Teen Titans, Justice League (also no longer on), Arrow
Favorite Animes- Naruto, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Wolf's Rain, Soul Eater
Favorite characters- ROBIN/ NIGHTWING(I bet you could never guess from the stories I write), Batman (duh), Jason (RED HOOD!!!) Artemis, Batgirl, Catwoman, ,Kid Flash, Beast Boy, Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, Kiba, Neji, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Kaoru and Hikaru, Kiba (wolf's rain), Toboe, Hige, Blue, Soul Eater Evans, Stein, Krona
Favorite things to do- Reading and writing fanfiction!!! volleyball, swimming, dodgeball, roleplaying, going to the beach, and hanging with my BFFs
Favorite books (all series)- PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS, Lorien Legacies, Witch and Wizard, the Hunger Games, Airs beneath the moon, Heir Trilogy, Mortal Instruments, Warriors, Inheritance cycle, Harry Potter, Ranger Apprentice, House Of Night, Kane Chronicles, Pendragon, Maximum Ride, Wolves of the Beyond, Mysterious Benedict Society, Trylle Trilogy, My Blood Approves, Kiesha'ra, The Secret Series, Divergent and a lot more I'm sure (I love to read) !!
I support the following couples in Young Justice not necessarily in this order
1) Robin and Zatanna
2) Robin and Artemis
3) Kid Flash and Artemis
4) Aqualad and Rocket
5) Miss Martian and Superboy
6) Nightwing and Batgirl
7)Batman and Catwoman (who needs to come on the show)
8) Artemis and Red Arrow XD
9) La'gann and NO ONE (MEG FINALLY DID IT!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!)
10) Wonder Girl and Arsenal
11) Wonder Girl and Robin
12) Bumblebee and Mal
You know you're a superhero book nerd when...
1) You say holy _ Batman!
2) when something dramatic happens you ask a series of questions then end it by saying "Find out next time. same bat time. same bat channel"
3) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream "na na na na na na BATMAN!!"
4) when you relate something happening in your life to issue number _
5)When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying "please. he's no Robin." (who by the way are all male models in disguise)
6) When you wear a shirt stating "Booster Gold fan club" every day.
7) When you sign a secret santa present "From your friendly neighborhood spiderman"
8) when you wear a Captain Marvel, and you spaz at anyone calling him The Flash or Shazzam.
9) when your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better then the christian bale voice to use as a hero.
10) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say "on an alternate world you'd be my best friend."
11) look at your teacher and then look at a picture of Slade. then make all the possible coincidences that could connect him with slade. once you figure out that this guy is way to close to being slade jump to conclusions and figure that Slade took a teacher form to blend in with our world on a plot to world domination including making his students lives impossible.
If you are any of these 11 things, copy and post this on your profile.
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has NOTHING to do with what you were talking about.
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can't fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to envision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
Wow, I do all of these things. Copy and Paste of your a fellow obsessed Fanfiction writer!
Kid's parents get divorced everyday. The thing is, it's the hardest for the kids. The kids are the ones who have to go between two different houses, not the parents. The kids are the ones who have to choose who they stay with. Kids are the ones who have to wait on the curb, hoping for their mom or dad to actually pick them up on time. Repost this on your profile if your parents are divorced, you have a friend with divorced parents, or you just want divorcing stop. Then had your name at the end. Hex Enchantres, randomkitty101, Lakeshine
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Why is this my life?
Girly Girl or Tomboy? The Truth Revealed:
You love hoodies
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt-sometimes
You play with/against boys on teams
Shopping is torture (unless for something I want but clothes= death)
Sad movies suck
You own an Xbox
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own a DS, PS2, or Sega
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps
You like going to high school football games
You used to collect baseball cards
Baggy pants are cool to wear
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, blue, red, or silver are one of your favorite colors
You love to go crazy and don't care what people think
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth
Sleep with your socks on
You love comic books
You wear lip gloss/stick
You love skirts
Cats are better than dogs
You love to shop
You wear eyeliner
You wear the color pink
You go to your mom for advice
Pink, yellow, orange, purple, or gold are one of your favorite colors You hate wearing the color black
You love hanging out at the shopping center
You love getting manicures/pedicures
You like wearing jewelry (one necklace thats a family treasure and home made string bracelets that say Nightwing and Batman and such...)
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
You hate the Star Wars movies
You were in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around an hour to shower and get dressed (if I don't want to go somewhere yeah if I want to get back to my laptop its 10 minutes tops)
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than ten pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like
You like wearing dresses when you can
You like wearing perfume
You hate getting dirty
You hate graphic novels and comic books
You love the movies
You used to play with dolls as a little kid (if ripping of barbies heads count then yes...)
You like being the star of everything
Well then that tells me alot... 13 vs. 3 and some of the 3 are questionable
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or a show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do at random moments, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.