Author has written 9 stories for Gakuen Alice, and Vocaloid.
Do you enjoy reading my fanfics? Do you have anything to say about my fanfics? Raise your voices here! It's a survey conducted by me. The survey will end by the April 2014. Thank you!
Hey guys! This is Crimson Knights! Please read my very first Gakuen Alice fanfic: I Like You, Mikan-sensei. Next, please review. I will proceed to write other fanfics too if I can. :)
Possible fanfics I would write besides GA and Vocaloid:
- Fairy Tail
- Pandora Hearts
- Code Lyoko
- Maybe other animes or mangas that are not mention here...
- Currently on hiatus till March 2014 (date may subject to change), so there won't be any updates on my fanfics, but feel free to PM me as I can view it through my email. I will drop by here once in a while. :)
- Ignore the next 5 points below:-
- I have placed "Fight for Love" on hiatus. I am still working on it so I promise I will update this story when I am done with it. Sorry for the inconvenience cause.
- The next release for Chapter 20 of "Fight for Love" will be depending on the responses received.
- I will try to update "Dreams" at least once a week. Chapter 26 of "Dreams" will be released next year (March 2014), on a Friday.
- Currently, I am working on Chapter 33 of "Dreams".
- If I happened to update late, I will apologise for this cause. There are many reasons why I might update late; I am quite busy this year because I have lectures and tutorials almost everyday till very late and I have to rush through my assignments and projects before going to bed. The schedule is kinda pack for me. Despite that, my joy of writing will sure create some time for me to update my fanfic as soon as possible. So, don't worry. :)
- I will tend to write stories with no violence and vulgarities. They are usually romantic and light.
- Next, I would like to thank those who visited my profile and those who liked my story "I Like You, Mikan-sensei" and my eight other stories. :)
A little more about me:
Who am I? What do I usually do?
I am a comic artist, writer and a music composer. So far I have created 4 comics and mangas, and am currently still working on 2 of them. My composed songs are usually being played on piano and I had performed them on every special occasions every year. Well, these are what I usually do...
Drawing and playing the piano. Not to forget, reading mangas too! :D
What genres do I like?
I like romance, thriller, mystery, comedy and adventure. My comics are usually filled with mysteries, adventure, comedy and romance. My latest manga I draw is towards horror and thriller with lots of mysteries evolving around the characters and has slight romance.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean (currently self-learning) and Cantonese (dialect).
What are my favourite subjects?
Psychology and Sociology rules! I also like literature, maths and science, especially Physics and Biology.
Fanfic #1: (GA) I Like You, Mikan-sensei 「好きデス、蜜柑先生」
How "I Like You, Mikan-sensei" story came about?
When I was drafting for this story, I wanted to make Mikan a year older than Natsume. However, while thinking of that, I suddenly thought of an advertisement about education. A few years ago, there was an advertisement about a female teacher consistently helping a male student who was once a naughty boy. She changed his life in a good way. Years later after that student graduated from that school, he came back to look for his teacher who helped him a lot during his school days. He wanted to thank her for changing him into a better person. Not only that, he had just graduated from university. When he found his teacher, they talked and walked together with smiles on their faces. This was where the advertisement ended.
Somehow, that advertisement sparked an idea out of me. Why not making Mikan as a young teacher with an age of 23 while Natsume will be a 3rd year student with an age of 18? Their age difference will be that of 5 years. There will be romance between them but there will be barriers along the way which try to break them apart. Well, who says love has an age limit? Is it a crime to love an older woman or a younger man?
Of course, the story will not be exactly the same as the advertisement. The plot is going to be different and more interesting. If you have noticed, there are some characters' personalities have been altered, especially Luna Koizumi and Natsume Hyuuga. It is to make them blend into the story well.
Some facts/trivias about "I Like You, Mikan-sensei" story:
- This story has 40 chapters. It took me nearly two months to complete the whole entire story, from 8th April 2012 to 31th May 2012.
- This story started on 9th April 2012 and ended on 21th January 2013.
- The prequels of this story is "Just Three Wishes" and "One More Chance".
Fanfic #2: (GA) Just Three Wishes 「わずか三願い」
How "Just Three Wishes" story came about?
It happened to spark an idea out of me while I was writing 'I Like You, Mikan-sensei' Chapter 18. It was about Natsume's past and how he met Mikan Yukihara/Sakura. I decided to add in some personal thoughts and feelings of Natsume so I chose to write in a first person perspective. In addition, I wanted to put in slight humour, which can be a little senseless sometimes, and those humours usually based off from a five-year-old's point of view.
Some facts/trivias about "Just Three Wishes" story:
- This story is the 1st prequel of "I Like You, Mikan-sensei".
- This story has 10 chapters. It took me nearly two weeks to complete the whole story, from 1st June 2012 to 15 June 2012.
- This story started on 8th June 2012 and ended on 17th August 2012.
Fanfic #3: (GA) Fight for Love! 「愛のために戦う!」
How "Fight for Love!" story came about?
Well, this story is a kind of challenge to me while planning out this story. I wanted to make Natsume and Mikan mortal enemies and so they joined the Taekwondo Club to rival against each other. However, due to my forgetfulness, I began to lose track of what I was writing and so I wrote it slightly differently from what I had expected.
Anyway, I made used of my experiences in learning Taekwondo and added it into this story, so it can be very detailed when comes to violence but I tried not to overdo it. Oh yes, Rated T for Taekwondo!
For the romances among the characters, it is giving me a slight headache, especially dealing with Mikan Yukihara. I am trying to make her a dense and honest person and so much so, she will misunderstand many things when comes to romance.
Some facts/trivias about "Fight for Love!" story:
- This story started on 16th June 2012 and published on 20th June 2012.
- This story is my first Rated T fanfiction.
- This story will be on hiatus after Chapter 18.
Fanfic #4: (GA) One More Chance 「ワン·モア·チャンス」
How "One More Chance" story came about?
Based on "I Like You, Mikan-sensei", it is a story about Yoichi and Mikan. This story took place before Yoichi met with an accident on the highway and also how Mikan met him. Of course, there is romance and drama too.
Some facts/trivias about "One More Chance" story:
- This story is the 2nd prequel of "I Like You, Mikan-sensei".
- This story has 12 chapters. It took me nearly a month and a half to complete the whole story, from 9th July 2012 to 23th August 2012.
- This story started on 17th July 2012 and ended on 16th October 2012.
Fanfic #5: (GA) His Psychotic Love 「彼の精神病は愛」
How "His Psychotic Love" story came about?
Basically, I got this idea while facing my 'yandere' classmate and those skeptical classmates of mine in the past. Whenever I was with the other classmates, they would come to me and pull me away from them. They would ask me tons of questions and even advise me to stay away from those people. I don't get it because those classmates of mine are fine people. It was not like they could harm me, unlike the 'yandere' one who tried to strangle and punch me in the face once when I tried to talk to a classmate whom she disliked a lot. So, I bet you clever people know where Natsume got his psychotic personality from now. Of course, it is totally not the same; Natsume's psychotic behaviour is exaggerated.
As for Mikan, her thoughts and feelings are somewhat similiar to those skeptical classmates of mine who always shared with me about their problems and feelings because to them, I was like a counselor who listened and gave advices. Of course, Mikan's personality is also being exaggerated too.
In other words, everything here in not real at all. It is just a purely exaggerated story filled with my favourite genres- psychological, thriller and suspense.
Some facts/trivias about "His Psychotic Love" story:
- This story has 20 chapters. It took me nearly one and a half months to complete the whole entire story, from 23rd August 2012 to 12th October 2012.
- This story started on 23th November 2012 and ended on 15th March 2013.
Fanfic #6: (GA) I Like You, Natsume-oniisan 「好きデス、棗お兄さん」
How "I Like You, Natsume-oniisan" story came about?
I don't know why I wanted to write this story but a question suddenly came to my mind one day and I asked myself, "Since Mikan-sensei is older than Natsume than 5 years (based on my first GA fanfic)... wait, what if I write something similar to my first fanfic but this time, Natsume is the older one while Mikan is the younger one?" I understand that there are quite a lot of fanfics depicting Natsume being older than Mikan by a few years. So, I tried experimenting the age differences like making Natsume ten to fifteen years older than Mikan but soon, I rejected that idea. It felt funny and weird. Then, I minimized the age gap to eight years. I know it is still a huge age gap but I have a plan for it. So, be rest assured.
Mikan- I wanted her to be a cute and helpful toddler with a weird habit of picking up the broom and tried to do house chores. As the years went by, she became a teenager with lots of high school resolutions like getting a boyfriend, making Natsume happy and so on. Like most teenagers, she was quite rebellious and wanted to try new things out of curiosity. And one more thing, Hotaru liked calling her 'stupid ninja' because of her many attempts to sneak into her house by climbing from pillars to pillars and then through her window without anyone noticing her at night for coming home late.
Natsume- I made him a little OOC too. He was actually kind and caring at heart but because of his pride, he ruined everything, especially Mikan and himself. He might seem nasty and bad at the later part of the story, unlike the beginning of the story, and he thought he was doing the right thing. Actually, he was not honest with himself and constantly tried to find other ways and excuses to hide his sadness, anger and jealousy.
Some facts/trivias about "I Like You, Natsume-oniisan" story:
- This story has 40 chapters. It took me nearly one and a half months to complete the whole entire story, from 13th October 2012 to 6th December 2012.
- This story started on 17th December 2012 and ended on 30th September 2013.
- This story has won first place for the Story of the Year category in the Gakuen Alice Reader's Choice Awards 2012.
Fanfic #7: (Vocaloid) Unsolved 「未解決」
How "Unsolved" story came about?
While listening to some gruesome crime cases from my friends, relatives and crime/ mystery shows, I suddenly got an urge to write a mystery genre type of story with a little grisly feel in it. Don't worry about how gruesome it might be because it is Rated T for a reason.
Some facts/trivias about "Unsolved" story:
- This story is my first Vocaloid fanfiction.
- This story has 24 chapters. It took me nearly two months to complete the whole entire story, from 9th December 2012 to 8th February 2013.
- This story started on 28th December 2012 and ended on 7th June 2013.
- The 25th chapter is added on 14th June 2013. It contains a summary of the whole story and some extra information which are not mentioned in the main story. Kaito's death is mentioned in this extra chapter.
Fanfic #8: (GA) Love at Last Sign 最後の印で愛
How "Love at Last Sign" story came about?
Love at Last Sign... does this title sound familiar? Of course, it does. The title was derived from from the common phrase 'love at first sight'. This story is actually dedicated to someone who had made an impact in my life. She was the one who inspired me to write this story and most probably, I would be writing more stories dedicating to her. I admired how she held strongly and tightly onto her life at the very last moment in order to see the faces of her loved ones before she left.
Initially, I wanted to make Mikan a leukemia patient while Natsume a patient who had kidney failure. But when I started writing the first chapter, I changed their backgrounds. Mikan was a mute patient who was suffering from brain tumour while Natsume who was suffering from an eye disease landed in the hospital due to an accident. Mikan would be dying while Natsume would be losing his eyesight forever. Though they had only known each other for a few days, they were closer than they thought they would be and they had only one story to share- it was their story on how they hanged onto each other at the very last sign.
Some facts/trivias about "Love at Last Sign" story:
- This story has 8 chapters. It took me nearly two weeks to complete the whole entire story, from 5th March 2013 to 19th March 2013.
- This story started on 17th May 2013 and ended on 5th July 2013.
- Mikan's first name only appears in the 8th Chapter.
Fanfic #9: (Vocaloid) Dreams 「夢」
How "Dreams" story came about?
I originally wanted the story to take place in middle school where Len and Rin were strangers at first and slowly became rivals in fulfilling in their own dreams, proving to each other that they were very capable in their own ways. Later, I changed their background after much thought because I thought that fanfics focusing on middle or high school life is quite common. So, I changed Len's and Rin's age to eighteen and above. That means Rin was a tertiary student majoring in Law Studies while Len was a potential tertiary student but he had chosen to enter into workforce instead for some reasons. Both of them have their own dreams but were unable to fulfill them. Coincidentally, they met each other one night and this was when their drama started.
For the romance part, I would have easily paired the characters up but I thought it would be boring to read a straightforward romantic story, or maybe it is just me... Anyway, it is my first time writing a complicated love hexagon, or maybe octagon which I hope I will not get too overboard with my little 'experiment', so I am quite afraid that my readers would be confused because of it. I hope not though! If you do, just raise it up and I will try my best to explain the situation(s).
Some facts/trivias about "Dreams" story:
- This story has approximately 50 chapters.
- This story will approximately end on to be confirmed.
My Update Schedule:
*ON HIATUS* till March 2014
My next Fanfic(s):
Title: Sakura 「桜」 (to be confirmed)
Estimated date of release: -
Genre: Romance, Drama, Historical (to be confirmed)
Title: Mikan-sama no Shitsuji 「蜜柑様の執事」 (to be confirmed)
Estimated date of release: -
Genre: Romance (to be confirmed)
Title: (to be confirmed)
Estimated date of release:
Code Lyoko Fanfic:
Title: Code Lyoko: Matrix (to be confirmed)
Estimated date of release: -
Genre: Adventure, Sci-fi, Mystery, Romance (to be confirmed)