Author has written 29 stories for Legend of Korra, Inuyasha, Sonic the Hedgehog, Warriors, One Piece, Teen Titans, Monsters Inc., and PAW Patrol.
Hello! Curious about me? Keep reading if you dare... I'm just kidding. Go ahead and read on.
If anyone wants to roleplay with me, just ask! I'd be most open to roleplaying in the universes of Sonic, Inuyasha, Monster's INC./MU, Teen Titans, Pokemon, and Zootopia.
yasha012 (MY FORMER USERNAME ON THIS SITE)
Well, a friend of mine spent weeks trying to convince me to add this to my profile, and I'm finally adding it as she did with hers when she had an account here way back when. Below you'll find a list of things for the curious to read, a list of minor things about me I have never told anyone not in my family. If you read... well, it's not going to be exciting or anything, but I suppose I still hope you enjoy it, anyway.
- I'm almost entirely Irish on both sides of my family and, for those of you who know your American history well enough, Roger B. Taney is one of my ancestors. ...His moment of infamy wasn't one of my family's proudest moments, no.
- For some reason, I can sing along with songs in every language I have so far encountered (but I can't just plain speak many of those languages).
- My sister, at age two (when I was three, maybe four), once predicted the future (sort of). She was in her carseat in my uncle and aunt's car in the parking lot. Two seconds into my aunt starting to back out of her spot my sister screamed, "WE'RE GONNA CRAAASH!" And someone else soon did nearby, at the store my mum and I were apparently supposed to have visited earlier that day.
- My parents divorced and remarried/separated and moved back in together at least three times that I can recall. Whether they were separated/divorced or together, I always found myself miserable. When they were together, they fought (only verbally, but regardless). When they were apart, we were with our mother in one state while my father lived in another which made visiting nearly impossible for my financially strained family.
- Here's the big one that I didn't really want to share but was pushed to do so by my friend. I'll keep this one as brief as possible. I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was a little kid, putting me on the spectrum as a more minorly autistic child. Whether or not PDD still counts as autism, I have no idea. But, there you have it.
- For some reason, I have some sort of overactive metabolism. I'm always hungry, no matter how much I eat or even what I eat (even healthy foods, yes). On the off-chance I get full, it never lasts more than maybe half an hour.
- My sisters and I used to beg for a baby brother when we were little. Now, considering how many male cousins I have, I'm kind of glad we didn't get a brother. Besides, my sisters and I were something like seven, five, and three at the time. Having another baby then would have been insane on my parents' part, if you ask me.
Well, I'll add more to this later if/when I think of anything. Life is crazy busy at the moment.
Things I Don't Understand:
- Extremely "girly" girls who throw away comfort to look good in short-shorts during winter.
- Why people tend to pronounced "escape" as "ex-cape".
- People who have kids to get money (from the government or something, I assume), even though you have to spend money to raise kids.
- Why there are so many stereotypes about everything a woman supposedly does, and yet no woman in my family does most of those things (even my "girlier" younger sister).
- Why my dog will wake herself up barking from some dream, then glare at me like it was my fault.
- The obsession with social media (and social interaction in general).
- Why, when I tell people I don't want kids, people get offended or something stupid like that. In my experience these are the top three responses: acting like I just said I wanted to murder kids, trying to convince me that I'm lying to myself and they know better than me that I'll desperately want kids later, and/or telling me I'm "selfish" for not wanting to have kids.
- Why, when I saw I've never dated and have no interest in dating, marrying, or having any sort of relationship with anyone of any gender, people (again) get offended and I'm told that I'm "wrong", that I'll "change [me] mind", that I'll fall in love "whether [I] like it or not", and so on.
- Why people use "autistic" as another word for "retarded" or "stupid" when referring to something they hate. For example, I once saw a comment on a post on DeviantArt that stated, "This drawing is autistic. You can't f*ing draw. I should report you, dumb*." Not only do I not understand this, I hate it.
- People who absolutely freak out and destroy their gaming systems and/or controllers and/or yell and scream and whatnot because they got mad at a video game.
As with the list above, I'll add more to this another time. Later, all.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL READERS OF THE "HERO" SERIES
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT I WILL LIKELY BE REMOVING MOST CHAPTERS OF "EYE OF THE STORM" AND STARTING THE STORY OVER. MANY APOLOGIES, BUT I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND. I'LL REMOVE CHAPTERS AND RESUME POSTING WHENEVER I'M FINISHED RE-WRITING. IN THE MEANTIME, I'LL BE WORKING ON OTHER, UNRELATED STORIES.
I'll add more to this thing later. Maybe. I might be too lazy to. We'll see. Sayōnara.