Author has written 3 stories for Criminal Minds, Lost Boys, and Twilight.
Hey!!! I'm Ash and I'm 14. I love a lot of horror movies, creepy or weird shows, sweet shows, and a lot of other weird stuff that I can't think of right now lol
3 Favorite Movies (in order):
The Lost Boys
Stand by Me
3 Favorite Shows:
3 Favorite Books:
The Amaranth Enchantment
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children
Favorite 3 Youtube Stars:
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Ashley
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Ashizzle (or A'Shizzle xD)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Wolf
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Bliss South-Church
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Davasash
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Pink Cheerwine (Super-lady of peppy-ness)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Sviayle
Super MP3 Life Challenge!
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits - Rockstar-Nickleback
Waking Up - Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band
First Day of School - Great Balls of Fire-Jerry Lee Lewis (don’t ask)
Falling in Love - Then-Brad Paisley
Fight Song - One Step Closer-Linkin Park (wtf that’s awesome!)
Breaking Up - Just Give Me a Reason-P!nk ft. Nate Ruess
Prom - She Wolf-Shakira
Life is Just...Okay - The Sailor Song-Toy Box (0.0)
Mental Breakdown - Lollipop-MIKA
Driving - You’re Gonna Miss This-Trace Adkins
Flashback - You Belong with Me-Taylor Swift
Getting Back Together - A Thousand Miles-Vanessa Carlton
Birth of Child - Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO
Final Battle - People Are Strange-Echo & The Bunnymen
Death Scene - My Next Thirty Years-Tim McGraw (Imma be a secret vampire or something?)
Funeral Song- Bulletproof Love-Pierce the Veil
End Credits - Please Don’t Leave Me-P!nk
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101
Okay, I'm through with the Holes story I was doing. It is officially discontinued. I just...blah I hate it. Sorry, followers.