Poll: What do u want to Ella and Iggy's babies to be named in "Like Brother, Like Sister?" vote now! click on the three u like the best! Vote Now!
My mother taught me...
RELIGION-"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
TIME TRAVEL-"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
LOGIC-"Because I said so, that's why."
LOGIC... #2-"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
FORESIGHT-"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
IRONY-"Keep laughing and I'll 'give' you something to cry about."
OSMOSIS-"Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
CONTORTIONISM-"Will you 'look' at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
STAMINA-"You'll sit there 'til all that spinach is finished."
WEATHER-"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
PHYSICS PROBLEMS-"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you; would you listen then?"
HYPOCRISY-"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - Don't Exaggerate!!!"
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE-"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION-"Stop acting like your father!"
ENVY-"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
1.Two wrongs don’t always make a right.
2. No meal is complete without a piece of cat (or dog) hair in it.
3. Pay attention to unit price and it will get you the best deal.
4. There’s nothing nutritious about soda.
6. On occasion, it’s okay to eat half of a batch of brownies.
8. Don’t eat yellow snow.
9. The Best Apple Crisp ever is made with this recipe.
10. When you grow up, your sister will be your best friend.