Author has written 14 stories for Grey's Anatomy, Hunger Games, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and Once Upon a Time.
Since this is called my 'profile' and you are reading it, you probably want some information about me.
First of all, I'm a University student.
Secondly, I am absolutely obsessed with Harry Potter.
As for TV series, I'm a complete addict.
Thirdly, my favourite characters are always the strong women, who know what they want and aren't afraid to fight for it.
Anyway, you're probably here because you have read something I wrote. In that case, feel free to read my other stories as well! Here's a little bit of information about all of them:
- Heaven isn't a place on earth : My take on why Alex was saying Izzie's name instead of Lexie's while he was lying on the table after getting shot by Gary Clark. It's a bit paranormal but it could easily fit in the show.
- Making it official : One-shot about Effie and her thoughts when she's pulling Katniss's name for the Third Quarter Quell. Here we see how the 74th games changed her a tiny little bit.
- A little bit of happiness of my own : One-shot. Johanna talks to Finnick for the first time since he died. We get to see more of her personality and the relationship she had with Finnick. We also see how she deals with Annie being pregnant and how Annie perceives the feelings Johanna and Finnick had for each other and for her. It's a bit...bittersweet...I think.
- Never let me down: Again, it's about the relationship between Finnick and Johanna. It takes place during Catching Fire and Mockinjay, from Johanna's point of view.
- Into the wild: One-shot. Describes how Johanna and Finnick met and why they get along so well.
- Save me: One-shot. Takes place after Finnick's death. Since his death, Johanna's not the same anymore. Mentally, she's getting worse but she doesn't care.
- Hope: One-shot. A conversation between Katniss and Finnick about something during the Quarter Quell.
- Never leave me behind: Slightly AU. Johanna joins the Star Squad on their mission to the Capitol. Can her presence change the course of events?
- I need your help: One-shot. Johanna makes a hard decision in her first year as a mentor.
- The Bitter End: Multi-chapter fic about Johanna's first year as a mentor. Shows how she deals with being a mentor for the first time, being one of Snow's prostitutes, her developing friendships in the Capitol, etc.
If you read my FF's, please do not hesitate to review. I'm open to criticism (English is not my native language, keep that in mind) as long as it's polite. I will always try my best to answer you.