Author has written 12 stories for Les Misérables, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Les Miserables, Penderwicks series, Glee, A.N.T. Farm, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hi! My name is Addie. I love Les Miserables, Jane Eyre, The Scarlet Letter, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and anything by Nathaniel Hawthorne, Edgar Allan Poe, or Ray Bradbury, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Man Who Loved Clowns, The Hunger Games, Phantom of the Opera, Lord of the Rings, Wuthering Heights, Animal Farm, Anne of Green Gables, Anything by Jane Austen or Charles Dickens..
AGE: Too young to drive
I like book Eponine better than musical Eponine.
I really hate Harry/Hermione, Faberry, Drarry, and Eponine/Marius.
Me: "Oh shut up!!!!" Copy and paste this into you profile if you think Twilight is dumb.
RULES FOR HOGWARTS
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 5 minutes, I will assume that I'm not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- "So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead."
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people…” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
- Sirius's prision number is not 24601...
- So singing "Who Am I" every time I see him is not funny.
- Neather is coming up behind him and yelling "Valjean, at last, we see each other plain!"
THIS IS THE DARK MARK.
All Death Eaters, copy and paste it into your profile immediately.
Long live the Dark Lord!
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- TheStreetsOfParisEponine, LesMisLover88
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: TheSTreetsOfParisEponine (Montparnesse, Lupin, Random Les Mis Extra (?), Jehan Prouvaire) LesMisLover88 (Enjolras, Sirius Black, Montparnasse, Combeferre)
LET THE MOST LOYAL DEATH EATERS TRIUMPH HAHAHAHA BECOUSE WE ALONE STAYED LOYAL! LesMislover88 repost and add your name, you will be rewarded.
I am obsessed with Les Mis and Harry Potter, which is why I'm going to write a lot of stories that are set in Harry Potter world that are based off of scenes from Les Mis (book and musical). My cast:
Jean Valjean-Sirius Black
Sometimes, I'll slightly change my casting. (ie, occasionally making Ron Valjean instead of Sirius...) Also, in this world, I make Luna the Malfoy's daughter. So, Draco gets replaced as the Malfoy son. Draco/Montparnasse isn't related to the Malfoys.
Les Miserables Pledge
I will remember Jean Valjean
when I steal a loaf of bread
and when I ask "Who am I?"
I will remember Javert
when I look at the stars
and when I am let go from someone who should've killed me.
I will remember the Thernardiers
when I am Master of the House
and when I learn how the Dog Eats the Dog.
I will remember Fantine
when I Dream a Dream
and when I will do anything for a person.
I will remember Marius
When I see Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
and when my world is changed in a moment of breathless delight.
I will remember Cosette
when I have a Castle on a Cloud
and a Heart Full of Love.
I will remember Eponine
when I am On My Own
and when there is a Little Fall of Rain.
I will remember Enjolras
when I see Red and Black
and when I Hear the People Sing.
I will remember Gavroche
when I see Little People.
I will remember the Friends of the ABC
when I meet someone who makes sacrifices for an important cause
and when I see a red flag.
THIS I SWEAR BY THE STARS!
Ships I Support
Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione; Harry/Luna; Ginny/Neville; Dramione; Draco/Luna; Draco/Ginny; Snape/Hermione (Creepy, I know, but it's more of a guilty pleasure ship.)
Percy Jackson: Percabeth, Jeyna, Leo/Piper, Thalia/Luke, Grover/Juniper;
Sisters Grimm: Puckabrina, Briar/Jake, Goldi/Jake
Les Mis: I have a love/hate relationship with Enjolras/Eponine, Marius/Cosette, Grantaire/Enjolras, Any Les Ami/Azelma or Eponine, Montparnasse/Eponine, Montparnasse/Azelma, Eponine/Javert, and I pretty much slash every Ami with one another.
Glee: Brochel, Quick, KLAINE :D, BRITTANA! :), Fabrevans, Quiane, St. Fabray, Sebtana,
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
PWBSWS- Post Writers Block Shitty Writing Syndrome
Unsafe External Link