Author has written 5 stories for Death Note, and Kuroshitsuji.
Hi, I'm OwlishEyesAndAvidQuill. I love FanFiction and decided to write some of my own. I LOVE MANGA/ANIME!! And reading lots and lots and lots and lots... well, you get the idea. I also desperately want to go to an anime convention, but I don't know anyone who would go with me. I'm really shy, but when you get to know me, I end up being crazy, or quiet and thoughtful, or chatty. It depends, really. I'd love to be a writer one day, though I'm trying to be realistic about my future :/ Thank-you for stumbling across my little page :D
"We are NOT nerds; we prefer the term INTELLECTUAL BADASS." -Don't know who made it up, but whoever did, thanks!! That's great!
Uh, attention, everybody! I now have a DevianART account, in case any of you are interested in taking a look. Don't worry, I love FF.Net and I'm here to stay, but I'm posting some of my work on there and the occasional HORRIFIC drawing. I'll always upload my Fics here, first, however. I just thought it might be easier to message me via DA.
I can't send you the link, because FF.Net has blocked 'em. But my name is (EXACTLY as I've typed it) LetsStareAtClouds.
Anyway, back to the wonderful, wonderful world of FanFiction...
Some facts about me:
Fave colour(s): Purple, green, black and red.
Fave Manga/Anime(s) (not in order):
Death Note (So epically fantasically amazingly awesome that I can't put it into words... Oh, wait, I just did. Wish they'd included our adorable little physco BB in the Anime, though)
Vampire Knight (ZeroxKaname 4ever, sorry but I just can't stand Yuuki. And I know, I SHOULD like her, I guess, but I really, honestly can't. ZxK!)
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler - you gotta love that overly-polite demon Sebastian)
Code Geass (This was... epic. Just... epic. What else can I say? I mean, I know Ghost In The Shell and Fullmetal Alchemist are hailed as Cyberpunk, but in my opinion, so should Code Geass, especially because of the Nightmares (It would be a dream come true for me if I could have a go in one!). I love the blending of the future and the past... Lelouch, I was always on your side! Lelouch is forever awesome! He makes me want to go over ot the Dark Side - well, him as well as cookies... and Zuko from Avatar, I guess :D I'm a sucker for the "evil" or "dark" ones! I love the cute ones, though too!)
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (aaaaw, my first ever Yaoi Anime - the story is just so beautiful and special to me that I could just cry - believe me, that DOESN'T happen often - and I could watch it over and over again! TakanoxRitsu forever!)
Gravitation (I think this is just beautiful and striking in its own unique way. I loved the storylines and overall plot, and Suichi and Yuki are just adorable together! Its one of my all-time favourites. I could watch it and never get bored - and there's just so much FanFic potential in there!)
Junjou Romantica (I love this... so, so much... I watch this after a bad day, and it just warms my heart. I love all the couples but I'm a sucker for the UsagixMisaki pairing! Oh, Usagi, you're such a pervert, but we all love you nonetheless XD)
Ouran Highschool Host Club (It was kind of meant to be just a short break from all the shows I watch that can be a little dark and angsty, not that I don't LOVE and will continue to watch those particular shows anyway, but Host Club has wormed its way into my heart forever - love the twins, by the way XD)
Bleach (I'm sorry, I find it more funny than dramatic :D Love you, Ichigo!)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (What can I say, I'll always have a soft spot for it. Movie kind of killed it, in my opinion, though :/)
Beyblade (BAHAHAHAHAHA This show makes me happy - why the hell it does, I just don't know :o).
Fave Shows: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Friends, House, Simpsons, Futurama, Heroes.
Music: Hmm, well, I love My Chemical Romance, Black Stone Cherry, Panic! At The Disco, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Nickleback, AC/DC, Blink 182, Sum 41, Orange Range (still getting accquainted with them), All Time Low, Fall Out Boy (4ever awesome) and much, much more (guilty pleasure is Owl City - his music makes me feel like my soul is dancing :D).
Oh, and I love almost anything Nightcore. I think that Nightcoring something gives the song a new lease of life (most of the time). I can sometimes listen to a Nightcored song on repeat while I'm thinking of ideas for a FanFiction :D There you go, that's just about the only sound writng tip I'm able to give you, because I'm pretty inept at dealing with the dreaded Writers' Block myself (Dun Dun DUUUN. There you go, it's even got its own theme tune, it's JUST that terrible X0).
Preferred Pairings: WAAAY TOO MANY TO COUNT. But I guess I'd have to say these (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER OF FAVOURITISM) are just some of my favourite pairings: (Death Note) LxLight, MelloxMatt, One-sided BBxL, (Vampire Knight) KanamexZero, SenrixTakuma, (Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi) TakanoxRitsu, (Kuroshitsuji) SebastianxGrell, CielxAlois (if they grow up a bit, though - not when they're like twelve, but hey, that's what fanfics are for!), l, SebastianxClaude. There are loads more, seriously. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Yuri. I'm not against it, not at all... Whatever you like, you like, that's all there is to it. And the same goes for whatever you don't like :)
Just so you know, I'm a Yaoi fangirl so a lot of my favourite pairings are Boy X Boy. And I know, most people probably resent me for making an OC centric in my Multi-Chapter story Swamp Eyes, but don't worry, she isn't a Mary-Sue (ugh, I severely dislike them) and she isn't crushing on anyone. I know she can seem like a Mary-Sue sometimes, but she's kind of a key to the plot involving the rest of the Death Note gang. If you want romance (albeit angsty and non-explicit), then check out my MattxMello One-Shot Just One Moment, or my LxLight One-Shot Confessions of a Killer, Letter to L Lawliet. I practically live on reviews; this is because I acknowledge that I'm not the best writer, so I'd gladly appreciate some feedback :)
Well, I've gotta go do the Caramel Dance now (Don't know how I became a fan of that :/ but there you go), so I'll see you guys later. Bye! XD
AND NOW FOR A RANDOM DEATH NOTE QUIZ!
SPOILER ALERT! CONTAINS... UH, SPOILERS...
1. Who is/are your favorite Death Note character(s)? L and Light are my absolute favourites, I just can't seem to choose between the two of them - and, I guess Beyond can kind of be at the top spot, as well, because of his undeniable awesomeness, craziness and hotness. Love ya, B! Then, of course, there's the close seconds Mello and Matt (I don't get why I love Matt so much. Maybe its because he's good to write about - he has an undeveloped personality that you can explore. AND YEAH, I KNOW. HE'S HOT. LIKE MELLO.) There are many more like Matsuda and Ryuk - but I can't choose between them all! XO
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? LxLight, MelloxMatt, NearxSayu (maybe that's a little weird, but honestly, I think they'd be okay together. I don't particularly like Near because he kind of took all the glory for taking down Kira - Team Mello FTW!! - and he took down Kira in the first place - Team Light FTW!! - but I think I like him better when he's in a relationship. Not with any of the Wammy's boys, though. That would just feel wrong to me.), MatsudaxSayu, RemxRyuk (yeah, I know, not gonna happen. I don't care!) and one-sided BBxL.
3. Are you a Death Note yaoi or hentai fan? I. Love. Yaoi. :D
4. Ever cosplayed Death Note characters? If so, who, where and how many times? No, not full-on. I WANT TO, THOUGH. I'm blonde and my hair looks pretty much like pre-scar Mello's. I also wear a lot of black clothing paired with leather gloves, and sometimes a cross around my neck. But I did that BEFORE Death Note. Now I keep laughing whenever I catch a passing glimpse of myself in a window or mirror! So does that count? It's hard though, because if I ever did properly cosplay, I would probably want to dress up in a girl's outfit and I dislike pretty much all the girls in the manga/anime except for maybe Naomi, she's not too bad (and I am NOT cosplaying as Misa, I have blonde hair and wear black but I hate that girl!!). Then again, screw girly costumes - I desperately want to own a pair of Matt-goggles!
5. List your collection of Death Note junk and merchandise, if any: I have some of the manga volumes (I borrow my manga from the library, mostly), some of the DVDs (though I've watched the entire series so many times over that its worrying :/) and I'm planning on getting some posters soon, if I can find them. I've also proudly own Death Note: Another Note (I love that book!). I'm sorry, that's all I've got! I'm broke from buying the DVDs, and like I've said before, I want some Matt goggles so I'm searching and saving for them, as well! I know, it's not much, but it's work in progress. And to be honest, you can have barely any merchandise at all and still love something to bits :) I'd draw some fan-art to put up on my bedroom wall, but I can't draw manga for toffee. Oh, how I have tried...
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Death Note character? I know my limits. I love them all, and if they were real, then hell yes. But they're not real, so... no.
7. Near/Matt or Mello/Near? Neither. 'nough said.
8. Light/Misa or L/Misa? LightxMisa, though one-sided from Misa's point of view! Back away from the deranged God of the New World! He belongs to L, for crying out loud!
9. Did you think Matt's death was fair? I do NOT think that it was fair, not at all. It was cruel, demeaning and we didn't get to learn enough about him. Then again, it was kind of a good thing for Death Note FanFiction (no offense meant). We get to make him up as we go along, and that's quite a big consolation for an aspiring FanFic writer! :)
10. Why did you think Mello helped Near in the end? Well, in my twisted Yaoi Fangirl mind, I think it was because he has nothing left to live for (MATT WAS GONE!) and decided to hunt down Kira in a blaze of vengeful glory (not just for his beloved Matt, but for his mentor L, too!). On the other hand, he may just have missed Matt too much because he was such and important friend to him, and the only way Kira was going to be sent down was for Mello to kill himself, so he took the logical path for once in his life.
11. Do you support Kira's theory in making the world better by using the Death Note and killing off the bad people? I'm of two minds on this one. In my opinion, killing people is wrong and makes you just as bad, if not worse, as the perpetrators you were trying to apprehend. Then again, maybe the species that is humanity is regressing, as Light said in Volume 12, and we need to take drastic action against this impure world. I just don't know... can I be neutral? :/
12. Your favorite Wammy kid? Please don't make me choose! I love 'em all, even pre-SPK Near. So I guess I'd go with either L or B, if I really had to choose..
13. Are you Pro-Kira or Anti-Kira? Neutral...
14. Have you seen all Death Note episodes so far? Yes, so many times I cannot even count anymore. And I still laugh. And cry. And ponder...
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Pretty much. I've read a few of the volumes, in fact for once, I starting reading the manga before the anime, but then I got sidetracked by the anime...
16. Do you believe Misa has ADD? Granted, she's ditzy and annoying. But ADD? Really? I don't think so.
17. Sub or dub? Both. I love listening to the beautiful Japanese language, but I did use to only watch Dubbed anime if I could. During this phase, I found Death Note, and looking back, it's still one of the best Dubs out there, in my opinion. I still watch it in Dubs to this day. English-Language Kira laugh is still the best, I think, with the amazing Japanese one coming in at a close second.
18. Pro-Misa or Anti-Misa? I hate Misa. She's maybe less stupid then she acts (she was the second Kira, remember), but I loathe her attitude, mannerisms and overall obsessions (yes, I know, I'm a hypocrite). She annoyed me from the moment she sent those fake Kira tapes for the very first time... ugh. Plus, I'm a Yaoi fangirl, which should probably explain things. In fact, she's actually kind of okay when she's portrayed as just Light's friend in FanFiction stories.
19. Lidner = Near's side or Mello's? Both.
20. Do you even know who BB is? Yes. Thank-you, youtube AMVs, Fanart and FanFiction! And then I started reading Death Note: Another Note. I LOVE THAT BOOK! Read it WAAY too many times to count by now...
21. L = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Well, he's a nerd (if you mean that in awesomeness terms, which I do :D) and sexy! He's a sexy nerd!
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser? Mello is a little girly (Don't worry, he's still hot in my books!) but to be honest, I'd love to see Light crossdressing. When his eyes are big and innocent (yes, I know he's Kira), he looks sweet... and just a little affeminate. In fact, I'd quite like to see L with a bow in his hair, at least - just once! XD
23. Mikami = Weird or Awesome? Weird. I want to say awesome, 'cause he is, but I've been reading Death Note FanFics today (like most days) and he was being really creepy... So I guess he's awesome. But still a little weird all the same...
24. Which character would be the best OOC? Light or Matt (Matt's easiest because we don't know too much about him...)
25. Do you like Death Note fanfics? Do I have to spell it out for you? :D
26. Do you write Death Note fanfics? Read the answer to the question above :D
27. Do you like lemons? Well... yes, I guess. It's a little weird because I'm kind of a shy, introvert person (until you get to know me, then I'm off the wall and slightly creepy), but when it comes to fandoms, I'm a totally different person. I don't like PWP much, though. I like it to have a story behind it.
28. Do your parents know about the Death Note characters? I've tried to explain it to them, but no. Probably for the best, actually. They'd get worried if they noticed the depth I've analysed Death Note...
29. Have you watched the Death Note Abridged Series? Hmm, no, I don't really think so...
30. Have you seen The Death Note fanflashes? Quite a lot of them! They cheer me up on bad days, lol!
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Death Note? I'm trying, believe me. I have a friend who likes anime, but she's got a lot on her list to be watching right now. And she hasn't taken to it as obsessively as me. And my other friends... to be honest, on some level, I think they find it sad how happy I become when anyone mentions Death Note or manga/anime in general. Oh, well... :/
UPDATE: YESSS SWEET SUCCESS. My friend is now watching Death Note! AS WELL AS my OTHER friend! One likes L and the other one likes Light. It's fun to hear them debate...
32. Have you ever been drawing Death Note in school and has someone recognized it? Yes, the friend I have who reads/watches manga/anime recognises Death Note characters because I witter on about them so much! I must really, really annoy her... I try not to, but I can't help myself... The drawing was pretty terrible, by the way, but I had too much time on my hands and couldn't stop thinking about Death Note (no surprises there)!
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Death Note and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' Almost. I nearly got caught but I don't do it very often. I'd already done my work and was getting really restless and tetchy. I try to listen and keep my grades up. I'm not the best at everything, but I do love my English class. Most people say that people who aren't very good at English theory make good writers. That... well, that kind of upset me :( I love English and it's probably my favourite lesson. Does that mean that I can't write stories or have no imagination? I really, really hope not... Well, I guess only the readers can be the judge of that :)
34. Has Death Note affected your school life and grades? Yes. Sometimes in a bad way (some days, all I can think about is Death Note or another manga/anime!) and sometimes in a good way; I think about what L or Light would do in a situation (that might sound a little stupid, but I don't care) or listen to Death Note character theme tunes whilst I work. I really started reading and eventually writing FanFiction thanks to Death Note. I'm sure many of my teachers would despair if they found out, but I consider FanFiction to be fun to read and write, and also character-building :) I also have more creative ideas in English and in Religious Education, I use topics discussed or demonstrated in Death Note when I'm joining in with a religious or moral debate - without anyone realising, because no-one has time for Death Note. Their loss!
35. Are you broke thanks to Death Note? Yes - and it was so worth it! I'm starting to save again, and yep, you guessed it - I'm saving for more Death Note related stuff, or at least some other manga/anime stuff :D Matt's goggles, here I come...
36. Do you want to own a Death Note? Well, yes, in some ways. I'd love to have a connection to the Death Note world, and hey, it would count as merchandise, wouldn't it :)? But honestly, I couldn't use it. I never want to take a life.
37. Do you wish the series had ended differently? In Fangirl terms, yes. LxLight forever, and Mello and Matt, you should never have died! But overall? No (except maybe about Mello taking a litle more of the credit or perhaps even surviving a little longer). The anime's ending was especially riveting. It's painfully beautiful and sad.
38. Do you draw Death Note fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery: I can't draw, and I would never post on DevianArt (then again, I once said that I'd never sign up to FanFiction.Net - so I guess there's a first time for everything!), but overall? about three :) I find it hard to draw, because I have no skills or attention span for it. Give me a Death Note volume and I'll gladly read it all day, without yelling at it for not doing what I wanted it to do (like I do with most of my drawings) :)
UPDATE: I'm eating my own words - I've joined DevianART. I still can't draw, though X]
39. Is Mello still sexy even though half of his face is scarred by burns? Mello always has been and always will be sexy. I like pre-scarred Mello and scarred Mello's look. He's awesome and hot no matter what they do to our poor little blonde bombshell!
40. Which Shinigami is your favorite? Ryuk. He makes me laugh, especially in the Death Note manga!
41. Do you have a Death Note OC? Yes, in my first-ever uploaded story, Swamp Eyes. I'll call her... S, for now, because I don't want to give the plot away. Who knows when you'll be reading this, and I don't want to keep putting up spoiler alerts all over my Profile... She can be kind of soppy, but then she kicks off. Her bark AND her bite are not to be ignored... She's certainly not perfect, and I prefer her that way :)
42. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Death Note has taken over your life? Uh... hate to say it, but YES. If anything, it had changed me irreversibly. I'd watched one or two animes before it, but Death Note... well, it got me into FanFiction; it got me into other related manga/animes; it changed me into a Yaoi Fangirl (XD); and I felt a connection with the characters that I never thought was possible. So, yes, it has kind of taken over my life. Okay, so I'm done with this quiz. Maybe I'll go watch some Death Note, now...
AND NOW FOR YET ANOTHER DEATH NOTE QUIZ! (I sincerely apologise)
Light Yagami (Kira)
So... I'm most like Mello!? He's probably the one I identify with the most, LOL! If I ever cosplayed, it would most likely be either Mello or Matt!
And now what you've all been waiting for! The copy and pastes which I thought were stupid but got hooked on! YAY! *Throws up hands in the air*
I Am The Girl...
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year - as a matter of fact, not at ALL.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux, Aintzane411, BillieMaysSaysKaboom,Nuns N' Bagels, Damon.x.Baird.x, ita-chan01, Razzika, Akalagirl23, TheBigMystery, Princess Kanako, moonshadow427, 1 Hell of a Monster, OwlishEyesAndAvidQuill
You know you're a Yaoi Fan Girl when...
If you found out your best friend was a homophobe, you would take it upon yourself to tie them up in front of a computer and make them watch the full series of Gravitation. Every last episode :D
You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
You're hesitant to watch an anime that involves only heterosexual relationships. 'Cause that would be boring...
You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
The bulk of your time spent on youtube is watching Yaoi AMVs.
The idea of ANYTHING that you would previously go 'eww' at...becomes hot (as long as it involves two guys) ;D
When your friend gets a nosebleed...you automatically think of Yaoi...
When meeting a fellow Yaoi Fan Girl feels like you're harmoniously discovering your soul mate.
Your mother is probably getting suspicious of the 'suggestive' male moans coming from your bedroom...followed by a man speaking breathlessly in a foreign lanuage.
You get Yaoi cravings, and Yaoi withdrawal symptoms.
If you smiled at any point during this list :D repost this on your profile! YAOI FANGIRLS/FANBOYS UNITE!
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behaviour. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Take the experience at SemeUke.com.
Well, that doesn't sound very much like me o-0 the test was fun to take, though!
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If your friends have ever told you that you are WAAY too obsessed with fics and that you are beginning to scare them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you just see two reviews, paste this in your profile.
Zuko lost half his fanbase after Crossroads of Destiny. If you're one of the half that stayed loyal, copy this and paste it into your profile. Although, I thought about leaving because he's all goody, goody.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Over 90% the population of the UK have never heard of Emily the Strange, if you are the 10% that know her copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy and paste into your profile.
Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this into your profile.
If you cried when L Lawliet died, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you hate bias against snakes, rats, pigs and those other so-called 'foul' animals, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you often laugh maniacally around many people, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you often laugh maniacally when you're all by yourself, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table, copy and paste this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and/or dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a really, REALLY bad day, gone and read fanfiction and someone has had a story that somehow made it all seem a little better, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever spun around in a chair and gone, "WEEEEE," copy and paste this into your profile (Dont lie XD).
If you have no idea why someone started these copy and paste quotes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Lelouch looks cute in purple, copy and paste this into your profile (you know it's true! XD).
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it...
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile. "Nobody says "game over" to me!!"
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
Post this on your profile if you have ever had a major fan girl moment.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, then copy and post this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten a song stuck in your head that you only know a few words to, and then gotten so fed up that you looked the lyrics up online just so that you could have something else stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you have ever considered going over to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE:
(If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate and marshmallows, too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason
Knowledge is power. . . power corrupts. . . so study hard. . . BE EVIL.
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up these defenses, you build this whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life. You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They do something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own any more. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul hurt, a body hurt, a real pain gets inside you and rips you apart. I hate love." - Neil Gaiman.
Love that guy :D And I find that quote both riveting and devastating.
Unsafe External Link