Author has written 17 stories for Naruto.
MONTHLY NOTE FROM AUTHOR: (05-04-14)
May will be so freaking busy. I already stated in both Clandestine and TLM that updates would come in a month right? But I'll do my best to update earlier. I'll write every chance I get and if laziness isn't grabbing at me. But yeah, I will be focusing on Clandestine and TLM edting :)
Before anything else, thanks for viewing this page, whether for my works or whatever. Feel free to read through my profile or ignore it :D
Okay, so... OrangeStar802 here, or as I'd like to call myself for better saying, OrangeStar :)
(WARNING: If you are to read stuff below, there are some spoilers to some mangas)
As for the me that I am here, if you haven't noticed, most of my anime life is directed at fangirling over Konoha's strongest, Yondaime and The Red Hot Habanero's Rokudaime Hokage-to-be, student of the pervert Sannin Jiraiya, Kyuubi's most powerful host, Team 7's blonde not-so-idiot-after-all, Ashura's vessel, one half of the real Sage of the Six Paths, All-the-bijuu's jinchuuriki, Naruto Uzumaki.
I am a hardcore yaoi fan so, of course, my OTP is SasuNaru or NaruSasu.
Other pairings with Naruto that are still yaoi, that I most absolutely love are the following:
2. GaaNaru: because they are both so similar in so many ways that it is so damn cute. Kages-to-be (well, Gaara's already a Kazekage...), Jinchuurikis, making them have the same childhood, and just also coz if it's not the emotionless Sasu, may as well have emotionless Gaa :D
3. NejiNaru: because Naruto really had quite an effect to him in the Chuunin exams, having Neji acknowledge him really and letting everyone know that Naruto Uzumaki wasn't an idiot as they seemed. And it's just such a shame that he had died on Naruto's shoulder, but I still refuse to acknowledge him as dead. (Pulls skin below eye down and puts out tongue) And also, he's just as emotionless as the first two until Naruto came to his life as well.
4. ItaNaru: because... I have no absolute idea. Maybe it's coz if Itachi wasn't really like in canon, he could've been like Naruto's older brother as well and the blonde would trigger something in him that would be so absolutely fucking cute! *clears throat* so... yeah.
5. ShikaNaru: no comment. I must have a fetish with Naruto liking emotionless guys. Though I don't read much, I think it's adorable.
6. KakaNaru: again, not much to say. It's probably coz Kakashi actually knows that Naruto's the son of his teacher and so he regards the blonde as someone important to him. And also, in canon, the way he praises him... hihi :) I also don't read much, but still adorable.
There are other pairings I like but this is mainly the ones I like :) For GaaNaru and NejiNaru pairing by the way, I'm also a fan if it's the other way around.
As for non-yaoi pairings:
1. NaruSaku: though I highly am against the idea in canon, this one's the one I like best. I just want Sakura to acknowledge the fact that she was, indeed, wrong for having mistreated and having the wrong opinions on Naruto. As for fanfics, as long as Sakura isn't her bitchy, crying self like in canon that I hate so much, it's a nice pairing. Otherwise, I am in for some Sakura bashing.
2. NaruHina: Hinata's a really nice person. She's strong and she's of the few persons who actually acknowledged Naruto's strength, as well, in canon. But there are two reasons why she isn't my top one. One, she's the reason Neji died, and she's KINDA getting irritating in the manga. (No offense to Hinata lovers) Two, is because of my reason for Sakura, that I want Sakura to acknowledge Naruto. I have nothing against Hinata but yeah, she's second.
That's it really :D
Meanwhile, other pairings that I LIKE (not "oh... okay they look cute together")that don't consist of Naruto are the following (yaoi and non-yaoi):
1. GaaNeji: No, I don't know. But there's just something about two emotionless hot guys...
2. ItaDei: Because, dammit, they're like the older version of Sasuke and Naruto and it's just too cute to ignore.
3. KakaIru: Because they are Naruto's favored senseis, apart from Jiraiya, and they are just cute.
4. ShikaTema or ShikaIno: Honestly, I can't decide.
5. ItaSasu: I'm not one for Uchihacest but... they're just damn cute.
I have more but they're just unexplainable and not ones I like that much.
But if you guys must know, if you count out SasuNaru (or NaruSasu, whatever), my otp is...
MINAKUSHI: In four words: BEST. LOVE. STORY. EVER. I have never come across a love as great as theirs at all and that just explains everything.
But anyways, I'm always open to any pairings, as long as it goes great within a story and is highly favorable due to the story between the two persons. Example being in michelerene's stories :) Great author by the way.
I am not purely a Naruto fan... it's not the only fandom I belong to. Sheesh you guys. Other mangas/animes that I love are: (not by rank... maybe)
1. Hunter X Hunter
Pairing I like: KilluaGon... duh! Sadly, Alluka took Killua away :( Anyone else wonders if Alluka's a guy or girl? Coz it may just change my opinion about him/her being with Killua. Just sayin... LeoKura is the only other pairing I like after.
2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
So many pairings I don't know where to start! G27 coz it's hot... 1827 coz it's also hot... 6927 coz it's still hot... 1869 coz it's sizzling... R27 coz it's kinda interesting at times in fics... 2700 coz o my god I also love GC :D... G02 coz it's cute... 2759 coz it's also like G02...
Another set of pairings are: (these pairings are liked lower than the ones above by a tiny millimeter) 5666/ColLal because o my god they're adorable and Colonello is hot... 6996 coz it's utterly adorable... 5980 coz they remind me of SasuNaru (hihi) so it's cute... 5148 coz they're so friendly it's practically yaoi... 51100 coz yeah...
Nothing else I can think of at the moment \_(_)_/
By the way, if some of you guys don't understand the pairing names, which I doubt most of you will if you are as well a hardcore fan, just go search fandom shorthands if you're at it :)
Hardcore yaoi fan so I like Ichigo with Grimjow, and somehow with Ulquiorra. Unexplainable but its just too damn good. Ichigo and Orihime, I'm not at all into it but yeah, it would do :D But IchigoRukia... THAT I like better :D Ichigo and Ishida is also I pairing I like without a doubt... hehe
BUT, aside from Ichigo, my all time favorite character is Hitsugaya. He's hot and all, so it's sad that he lost his bankai :(
Though I haven't much read a single fic, those are my pairings as of my view in the manga :D
So, if we change topic and ask me what other mangas/animes I still like, and at the same time, don't actually read fics of it coz it already has ideal pairings in it or I just don't want to, would be: (not by rank... seriously)
1. Tsubasa Chronicles
3. Vampire Knight (not sure if the phrase ideal pairing refers here)
4. Fruits Basket
5. Kamichama Karin (this is so cute :3)
6. Shugo Chara (this was seriously interesting then... haha... even now of course)
7. Hana to Akuma (I cried at this manga btw)
8. Kitchen Princess (first ever manga I read completely and it was so damn good)
And much... much... much... much... MUCH... more. (Wow, I just realize how 'much' looks so weird if you stare at it)
But aside from mangas and animes, are there any other shows or movies or books that I'm fond of? The answer is... yup :) But I don't exactly read fics of all of them.
(Again, not by rank)
1. Perks of Being A Wallflower (there's just really something about my love for yaoi that my fave pairing is Charlie and Patrick. Their kiss immediately made me search for fics)
2. Spirited Away (hehe... I believe it shouldn't have ended that way... and Kohaku's hot in that emotionless way)
3. Percy Jackson, specifically Hero Chronicles (again, boyxboy so it's gotta be Jason and Percy, though I've never read any fics)
4. Star Trek (do I have to say it? JimxSpock... thumbsup69 affected me =_=)
5. Adventure Time (MarshallxGumball coz Marshall's hot and so are boyxboy remember?)
On to a more fic-related business, specifically my fics-related business, I shall now inform you guys of some stuff that needs to be discussed. (Edited: 04-28-13)
First, is exactly how many fics I have that are posted, with some words from me if needed. They shall be distributed by one-shots and series, and which was published first.
Last Fragments: So this is the fic that I learn I'm utterly horrible at first POVs. Someday, this'll also be edited, but it will remain in first person.
3 Princes: Very old... may as well be history. No... joke :P This WILL go revisions someday as well.
Change: Rewritten as Clandestine.
The Last Message?: Just really hoping now that I do finish this.
Uchihasitter: It IS ongoing, with ideas about it written down, but I'm not that all completely sure with everything else. So yeah, I don't know how fast I'd be able to update this or
Suspicions: This wasn't even suppose to be a one-shot... but this fic would soon end enough. Just one more chapter...
Worlds Apart: I may just close it already.
So that's that.
Oh and I have, give or take, 25 fics unposted... blame my plot-bunnied mind.
Dunno what to say anymore...randomness in 3...2...1... PIE!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...what?...GO READ AND REVIEW!