Author has written 37 stories for Harry Potter, It, and IT.
My name is Kati, but my middle name isn't really Jane. I love the rain, passion tea, sunflowers, writing, swimming, playing the piano, & of course, Fred & George.
One day, I'll make it London. Until then, I obsess over British pop culture.
As an author, I write Fred or George x Katie, & sometimes other pairings surrounding the Quidditch group. As a reader, I read the same & other non-trio related stories. I love stories about Tonks, especially ones involving Charlie Weasley. I also have a bit of a Cedric complex. As to Oliver Wood, I prefer merely to look at him, but sometimes I'll read him as well =)
-DIRTY HP SECRETS-
1. I think Harry Potter as a character is a total snooze fest. Really, 7 books later & the guy still feels like a 2 dimensional character. I mean, Charlie Weasley is barely in the books & he has WAY more personality than this one. Along those lines, Ginny could have done SO much better.
2. Similarly, I'm not too wild about Ron x Hermione. (Gasp, I know!) I always felt like Harry & Hermione had more chemistry, & that Ron needed to end up with some kind of dominatrix.
3. Of the 3 Quidditch girls, Ange is my least favorite. I love her character in the books, but I can't really do anything for her when I write.
4. I kind of love Snape. Not in a weird dark girl kind of way, but I find him hilarious. Even though I don't buy all that garbage about his love for Lily being enough to make him not an entirely worthless sort of sod, his cynicism & general hatred for the world crack me up. And secretly secretly secretly, I kind of love the idea of he & McGonagall having some kind of torrid secret love affair.
5. Even though I'm a die-hard Fratie shipper ("Your Kiss is On My List" is actually the oldest story listed under that heading currently in the whole of the website), I can't deny the chemistry between Fred & Angelina as much as I'd love to. It's sort of frustrating. Especially since I fell in love with Katie because we share the same name (& I friggin' adore Fred) & felt like she NEEDED to be with Weasley twin after chucking things at Peeves in the 5th book. So I work to get over that in my writing.
6. Although I'll always love Fred best, a bit of my heart belongs irrevocably to George. And always will =)
-CURRENTLY WORKING ON-
As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I have a LOT of unfinished stories, but these are the top four or five that are on my mind right now:
1. Deception: Katie makes up with one of her friends.
3. Live, Love, Laugh, Let Go: George and Katie reconcile their unexpected kiss from Christmas Eve while trying to hide the truth from their friends and family.
4. I’m Katie and I’m an Anger Addict: Fred & George are going to endure their ban from Quidditch, & Katie's about to learn a secret involving George & the muggle girl from the shop around the corner.
5. Kind of Like Love:This is probably naive for me to say at this point, but I still REALLY want to finish this. And there's about to be a (WHAT?!) girl fight!
Please be patient with my updates. I’m a busy girl, & university classes demand far more time than I would wish.